Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yokochan singing God Knows (original song: Hirano Aya)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yokochan, Maria and Odaeri singing 365 nichi no Kamihikouki

if the video does not show watch the video here

I like her voice, nice solo stage! and I like that she's confident and comfortable.
    I remember liking some of her performances in the singing competition too ^^

• Like Like x 2
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  5. koopisa

koopisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Are the dates at the bottom of that page the new performance dates, or are they the original (cancelled) dates?

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They usually post the same entry but add text in aka.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is the official cancellation notice.

As a result of repeated discussions in response to the state of emergency announced this time regarding this performance, Giniwa Shio vol.6 FUSIONICAL STAGE "ABSO-METAL Re: START 1 & 2" will be cancelled.

Currently, we are proceeding with a new attempt to perform two works at the same time, but if we continue to produce based on the requests and policies of the country and Tokyo, it is now very difficult to create works of the quality we require.

http://www.ginganen.com/2021/05/06/absometal1and2/

In other words, there are no new dates.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    At the rare few times I click to see your posts, I don't understand a word you're saying. I know all the words you're using but they just make no sense in the combination you're using them. All the Team 8 threads are riddled with exclusivity that only about two or three people understand (yourself included), and you wonder why other people don't talk much in these threads... Once again, I've asked a question and instead of giving a normal response, like @sscrla has done, thankfully, you've replied to me with no real answer except a weird joke.

I really do try to follow Team 8 threads, but it's tiring to make out what is actually news and what's just another inside joke. It's easier to follow them when you're on mute.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I answered your question without any riddles, it's not my problem if you don't understand them. You asked if the original dates were cancelled. I told you that in the team's site (or AKB's ameblo) they post the same entry as before but add text in aka when there's new information.

People can now judge by themselves your own post.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    [HIDE]
    It took me reading your post another three times now that you meant they add text in red. Your name is Aka. There is double meaning, and if your name is Aka and you use that word, then obviously I will think you're referring to your own name and need to jump through hoops to decipher your meaning. Not to mention, this is an English speaking forum and you used a foreign language. I do try to learn Japanese but I've mentioned a few times on this forum that my Japanese isn't great.
    [/HIDE]

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You'd think that after all these years you'd know that aka is red in Japanese, especially in a forum where everybody calls me red or reddyboy. Colours, numbers, from my point of view is like knowing that Nana is seven.

If you asked if the dates were cancelled anyone would expect that you had already opened the link, read it and see that that part of the text in particular was in red. I tried to be nice and explain to you how things work with them. Stupid me. I've learned my lesson.

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    [HIDE]I wish people would just answer questions directly. It wouldn't have been so hard to say "they're the old dates" rather than trying to explain how the website works - which wasn't what I asked for, anyway.[/HIDE]

Anyway, it's a shame there aren't any new dates for the time being. I hope they won't give up on the play and do decide to release it again in the future. Another ex AKB48 member I follow had her play cancelled due to COVID and it was never picked up again... I hope that won't happen to Yokochan.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was very pleasantly surprised when watching Minegishi Minami's graduation concert today. Yokochan was the centre for Beginner, one of the two performances by Team K. I hope she'll become more popular and so this will happen more often!

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oi oi oi!!!
    First Rule of the Vtuber community, don't talk so openly about the vtuber real identity!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1