1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

That contest (the stage fighter thing) is for the Feb 21st concert only.

2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    @Daisyofc Its okay.. Nothing to worry about.. That 15 listed member is for stage fighter senbatsu special performance on 21/2 (based on the rank of that stage fighter games).. For kojiharu graduation stage on 22/2 for sure Yuihan will be there.. ;)

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She better still practiced to play that flute.... :p

4. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Ahhh I see its a Pre-concert right? I forget she got two festival stage.

Then I'm glad. Lol I forgot Kojimasan got two festival stage.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

but still without General Manager on there...look strange

6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I think Yui will also be there maybe she just not performing on that 21/2 stage.. But for 2-3 hours concert (i don't think that stage fighter special stage will last for the whole concert though) i think the chance for her to perform there also is high.. ;)
    Yeah @Rurouni .. She better practice that flute for Kojiharu.. [hehe]

=================

Urmm.. Can someone here explain what those HS figure means? Is it ok @ bad? Really curious about it since i don't know anything about how HS sales works (there's a sales, resales, no. of round, slot..) No need to explain too detail though.. :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  7. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    There are 5 different handshake dates for Shoot Sign. Yuihan has 4 slots per date, so that's 20 slots total. 9 of those 20 are sold out, and (1) means that another one is almost sold out. I think the (▲4) is this person's way of indicating that 4 more slots sold out in 4th round compared to 3rd round (never seen it before, though). It seems a little better than she has sold in the previous few singles; you can compare to some other members to get an idea of similarly popular members at HS.

However, I will say that when I went on February 4, her line was quite a bit shorter than other popular members near her, like Tomu, Yuria, etc. I've often heard from other fans about her lines being short too; occasionally it's even empty. This may mean that fewer people are buying more tickets each, or that people are buying tickets but not showing up. Yuihan kind of has a bad reputation at HS; I've heard she wasn't very good early in her career. Even now, she doesn't give the flirty, fisher reaction that some fans like to get at HS. I'm fine with that though; I liked chatting calmly with her. It fits her hannari image, after all.

Note that the number of sold out slots may drop dramatically after the first resale round. Basically, people have ordered tickets, but nobody has paid for them yet. If they decide not to pay at the end of the 6th (?) round, their ordered tickets will be forfeited, and other fans can buy them during the resale rounds. This, of course, means that a slot would no longer be sold out, since some of those tickets are up for resale. From what I've seen, most of the previously sold-out rounds will sell out again by the end of all the resale rounds.

=====

Too bad about the Stage Fighter senbatsu. I was pretty surprised to see her in the preliminary ranking in the first place, since we Yuihan fans aren't that great at pushing her into these rankings (see: every Sousenkyo preliminary ranking).

She said in mobame that she was disappointed. However, she is still thankful for all the fans for the Request Hour and Kouhaku rankings recently. But she gets uneasy whenever there is any kind of ranking thing, since she starts to think about Sousenkyo. She wants to enter top 7 again.

Some pics!

Another snow pic from Irodori Nikki filming last week. I can't wait for this episode! It's gonna be so beautiful! :blush:
    [​IMG]

Cheesecake Valentine's Day present from Renacchi:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Some girls have really dedicated wota in this kind of gaming ranking Mion, Saho, Mayu, Sakura, Sayaya and team eito... It's really surprise to see Yui in the preliminary ranking tbh, has been long time since she last enter this kind of senbatsu.

About the handshake thing, as I said before Yui's chara is different, I don't mind it if I have chance to go to her HS :oops: but I'd prefer she interacts more with fan her social network update is way to slow... and voice out her opinions more.

9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thanks @GeoFreak for the long explanation.. Really hope Yui will be able to reach her dream of Kami-7 this year.. I can understand if she feels disappointed.. She must be really wanted to stand on stage with kojiharu, maybe as a way for her to say thanks to kojiharu for supporting her all this time (with the recent event - kojiharu letter & the flute request.. It makes the event much more meaningful for Yui)..
    Can't wait for the new kyoto episode.. The last 1 really good episode.. [hehe]
    @Bisuoshi i guess you're right.. From what i read at another thread this game also need the player to contribute some@maybe a lot of money to get higher ranks.. (like any other online game that i play on my phone really need to spend a lot of money to be top 10 on the list unless you cheated of course..:^^;:) So, their wota are really dedicated for this & maybe Yui fans don't think that way@don't need to spend much on it (better save it for SSK if its me..)

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well you look at that, looks like I have underestimated the passion of Yuihan getting into Kami7. Now I got more respect for her! Keep up the good fight Yui!

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I just finished watching Yui Documentary, part when Yui saw her line in HS was empty then suddenly she start crying...man that's broke me

12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Not just you.. I think that scene broke all Yuihan fans too.. (including me..:()

13. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I really hope there are more new fan support her. I cry like crazy and got headache after that. My heart cannot handle it.

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    OMG that's very sad :( I've got a 2-shot ticket with her next month and I'm sure she'll look very pretty, I'll post the photo here afterwards. I've also got an 'autograph ticket' for the event which allows me to have the 'Thumbnail' CD booklet signed by any member (such as Yui) who isn't doing a full set of 6 slots that day. As she'll be doing her signings in the first slot and as I should be able to get to the venue early to pre-queue then hopefully I can get an autograph from her.

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    You're so lucky man.. Look forward to it.. Hope you'll do some report of that HS also & tell Yuihan there's also international fans that really support her.. ;)

16. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Wow so lucky!! Good luck !! Yes please tell her that we really support her even cannot get see her by face to face. I hope one day I can go see her :)

17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui tweet about valentine's day yesterday & today.. She got a bunch of gift from members & fans.. [hehe]

==================
    & it seems she's busy filming for tofu.. Based on her mobame yesterday..

==================
    Yui gallery has not been update almost a year.. :fp: so i took some initiative to post some picture from her latest netshop pic & 2017 calendar.. ;)

==================
    Yui latest tweet:
    "Recent buddy" (trans by bing)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/831767002494689283

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

good luck man, tell her how international fans love and support her
    don't worry about HS, not everyone care about HS result lol

we count you mate

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks everybody - I'll definitely tell her about her big support from us international fans. :)

20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui latest HS sales:
    AKB48's 47th Single (Shoot Sign) (5th Round HS Results)
    AKB48

Team A:
    Yokoyama Yui 10/20(2) (▲1)
    Compare to b4 seems not much different.. :^^;:
    Anyway its likely still seems ok at least.. :cool:
    (*credit to @ForrestFuller )

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017