Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Hammock Yui
    dl.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Should be SaruYui.. She put monkey emoji on her tweet though.. [hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Monkey D. Yui, the greatest pirates akb captain ever alive

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Lets keep conversations going, I wanna try to make this a super active thread. One relationship I would like to learn about is YuiYukirin
    tumblr_npf9qm3dBh1qzoy2oo1_1280.jpg
    It's a nice thing to see, Yui hanging out with a senpai, since I'm used to her being with juniors(well it is a leader thing to do). And they've never been on the same team, aside from senbatsu and stuff like that. Also the Eien Pressure scene popped into my head, it was something [hehe]

So I just wondered if people had anything interesting to say about these 2.

Bonus picture:
    tumblr_pc650sQog91qzoy2oo3_1280.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    YuiYukirin relationship is legit man... myb not super close but more than just a friend.. :)
    I remember when i read this thread start from page 1 back then b4 i join S48, if i'm not mistaken, it mention that Yui & kirin become close in Yui early day.. they have been working together a lot b4.. not in same team.. but they are close.. for sure..;)
    Also, u can see that Yukirin always been supportive to Yui.. even mention Yui in her SSK 2015,2016 speech..:D

see this vid for reference of how close yui were to her senpai.. :inlove:

& 1 thing that i learn about Yui, if u see all her sosial acc post, the more frequent that member pic appear, thats the 1 she was close to.. Yukirin included.. ;)

bonus: a pic back then in early days.. hehe.. :p
    tumblr_mapzhy_Qlj_Y1rol1m7o1_500.jpg
    yukirin sleeper hold technic.. [hehe]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Video got blocked lol. But yeah I knew about them being close since way back but it doesn't get talked a lot compared to Yui's other pairings. They could have great duet songs because their genres are similar compared to Sayanee being a rockstar.

Bonus: And here is something that everyone would love to see. The Yuihan part in Yukirin's IG Live. I think you said that you saw it over on Yukirin's thread but the videos in that thread only cover 3 minutes of Yuihan's appearance.

Here's the other 4

if the video does not show watch the video here

A complete stream takeover for those 7 minutes. [hehe]
    Could have been longer if not for technical difficulties.

Also at 1:39 I've noticed that Yui tends to copy other members sometimes, it's pretty adorable.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yeah.. i know.. youtube send me msg already.. [hehe]
    i'll find another source to upload to.. myb dailymotion.. :p
    & that karaoke vid is great.. we cant get to see that everyday.. :1st:

edit: new vid link source update above

• Like Like x 1
  8. rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48 Kenkyuusei

Hi :)

I've been trying to look for the video of Yuihan intensely crying while giving her speech at Sousenkyo (I think it was 2011). If you know where I can find it, let me know ^^

9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary July (Week 29):

Thu 19:
    She talk abt Rie stage (continue from Wed post.. lol.. :p)
    & she's happily tell abt how she become closer & get to exchange Insta acc (i think she exchange other sns acc too.. [hehe]) with eitos Harupyon..
    & also the promise to have a meal with Rie.. :)
    Next, she congratulate Renacchi for her recent birthday after the seitansai finish.. & she reminiscene of their old days & want to support Renacchi as Renacchi always support her before.. :1st:

Fri 20:
    Weather is hot today.. she ask to drink water a lot..:D
    then she ate lunch (gyoza) with Nishikawa Rei & they go watch movies after that.. (both of them post this to twitter too):)
    Last mail, she got a new pouch (put all her cosmetic in it).. Shiba-kun theme (JR mascot).. [hehe]
    she feel excited for tomorrow HS event too.. :p

Various pic from tweet:
    With Rei
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Her fav kouhai.. Manaka..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Renacchi
    [​IMG]
    Eitos Harupyon
    [​IMG]

too bad.. i try search for it but got nothing.. anyway, fyi.. that scene also appear on akb documentary "Show Must Go On".. try search for that.. ;)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Sat 21:
    She start off by showing her cute earring & curly hairstyle (lol.. :lol:) while being ready for HS event to start.. :^^;:
    Next up, she thanks everyone for coming to talk with her.. Most of them ask her abt her solo concert DVD (i guess it will come out in near time.. but she dont mention it in the mail though..:^^;:)
    & she hope she can meet everyone expectation.. (u did great in the solocon Yui-chan.. dont worry..:D)
    Last 1, she ask what kind of cloth we like her to wear & she remind her fans to watch TV Tokyo show that she will appear that night..
    after that she ask her fans to tell her through twitter with #ゆいはんメール (#yuihanmail) what they think (cloth & show).. :)

little trivia: this #ゆいはんメール she often use when she ask questions to her fans.. u can see her fans use this hashtag a lot at her social media acc especially twitter.. ;)

Sun 22:
    Today she wear orange cloth.. Same like yesterday, she was ready at HS event.. & she got praise for her fair skin.. (i think myb member & staff say that to her becos HS not started yet.. :p)
    they say its beautiful.. :^O^:
    today at HS many topic came out.. the most of all was abt Kyoto irodori.. & her fans ask her to do karaoke sessions & she say she will try to make a list.. [hehe] (@SpookieSenpai i bet fans must see her sings at yukirin insta live.. :p)
    & she show her earring again.. new 1.. lol.. :lol:
    Last mail, (its late & usually she send out only 3 mail everyday.. she must think of her fans request at HS a lot to write up this list..:))
    she told abt her favorite karaoke list.. here they are:

ドリカムさん
    未来予想図?
    アイシテルのサイン
    大阪LOVER

いきものがかりさん
    茜色の約束
    ブルーバード
    ラブソングはとまらないよ

BUMP OF CHICKENさん
    天体観測

西野カナさん
    好き

JUDY AND MARYさん
    そばかす (this 1 is really special to me.. since i'm a J.A.M fans way b4 & still listen to their songs until today.. ;)
    & AKB not even exist at that time.. & i'm so happy yuihan like J.A.M too.. :1st:)

スキマスイッチさん

ボクノート
    全力少年

レミオロメンさん
    3月9日
    粉雪
    モラトリアム
    スタンドバイミー

CHEMISTRYさん
    最期の川

松田聖子さん
    赤いスイートピー

森高千里さん
    渡良瀬橋

今井美樹さん
    PRIDE

She also ask her fans for other song recommendation too.. :D
    ======================

Various pic from social media
    with ricopi & eitos
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    she feel a lil' bit sad abt hiwatan temporay hiatus
    [​IMG]
    ootd from converse tokyo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ootd from moussy & snidel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    it's genius to create unit for akb48 GM and akb future ace..this is the dream unit for me

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I saw the 2 shot with Riko earlier but right now I'm thinking it would be interesting if they were to make an unit for the Janken since some of them already started to get formed!What do you guys think?

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    FYI: Yui has made a 2 person Janken team with Oguri Yui.. Their team name is YuiYuihan.. :lol:

I'm ok with it.. But they should change the team name.. at least.. :fp:

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Oh well there's always next year!

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. true.. ;)
    But out of my curiosity.. Sorry for asking u this senpai.. :^^;:
    Which member did u hoping for team up with Yuihan? & what would the team name be? :)

==============================
    Ero sensei Yui in Majimuri Gakuen dorama
    Sensei mode ON:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  16. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I was really glad to see that the wig wasn't as bad when seeing a picture of her in the classroom 36086481_211502289571951_6252487808968032256_n.jpg , photos that are super touched up like the netshop ones really don't do her justice. 34881717_470451370071522_2656572989247586304_n.jpg Honestly this picture kind of scared me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    U are damn correct.. The hair in the latest pic were way more better than that "scary" pic.. Almost identical to Yui short hair version b4 she did her hair extension.. [hehe]:D

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I didn't really thought about it!Like everyone else I like Yui/Sayanee so it would have been fun to see them do something together again for something!I don't follow AKB as much as I used to so I don't know with who there she could make a good combi with!Megu maybe?The other Yui for Yokoyama square?I love Nana Okada but no!

I this point I would have seen her maybe with Sasshi for the lolz like she did last year with Miichan(it was Miichan right?)!Like I said,with Rikoppi it would have been fun!Or Jiina maybe!The freak out queens of the ssk!To bad Haruppi is still not around because I would have liked to see those 2 for no particular reason!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Mon 23:
    She say she bought Shiichan seitan tshirt.. (to wear at home.. ahahaha.. :lol:)
    & she say she love to listen to radio (MBS Radio, Radiko)..
    She also express her feeling abt how her life influence by music a lot & she want to follow the path even in the future.. :)

Tue 24:
    Recently she watch "Humans" drama at Hulu channel.. She like the story a lot.. & she hope we watch her in the Majimuri Gakuen drama.. :D
    After shooting of AKBShow soukantoku room, she got a chance to talk to Mikurin, Hinatan & Dasu.. She said she want to get close to them.. [hehe]
    She share the link from Non-No webpage:
    https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/23351
    its her Q&A of cosmetics for Summer Beauty..

& also she share a pic of her with Mikurin.. they go to a cafe together.. (U really working hard to get closer eh Yui-chan.. Go expand your harem.. but she did say she become a lil bit closer to Mikurin in the mail.. lol.. [hehe])

========================
    She selected for TIF 2018
    [​IMG]

Various pic from sns:
    with Mikurin.. yay.. :p
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bisu!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bisu owner.. [hehe]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can someone tell me again the name of the show where she's acting as the sexy teacher? I finally wanna update Yuihan's stage48 wiki, and her Media Appearance looks pretty empty, although I know she's done a lot more than is mentioned on there.