1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i didn't know if Yui can play Violin and trumpet..she really very talented

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It's kind of her thing, she learns how to play new instruments for these kind of performances.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Funny you should mention that today... ;)

https://www.itv.com/hub/japandemonium/2a5222a0002

yuitpt.jpg

As I posted recently in the AKBINGO! thread, the TV channel ITV here in the UK is currently broadcasting a series called 'Japandemonium' which features clips from various 'wacky' Japanese game shows. In tonight's episode, the third one in the series, they included a scene from an edition of AKBINGO! from around 2011 or 2012 (I think) in which Yuihan plays the trumpet. For anyone able to play the Episode 3 video lower down on the page in the link I've posted above, she appears at just after 4 minutes from the start. (Incidentally the 'nasal weightlifting' mentioned in the episode summary is from a completely different game show!)

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thats why she call it Musical Instrument Challenge Series.. [hehe]
    Myb Yui really dont have experience to play certain instrument, but with her determination + work ethic + seriousness, i bet she at least can play it.. & thats already quite some feat she has.. :)
    a rare talent.. perhaps?.. ahahaha :^^;: (too biased opinion.. lol.. [hehe])
    It is her Musical Instrument Challenge Series.. :p;)
    ============================
    Yuihan Mobame Summary August (Week 30):

Sat 4:
    Today she did a 6hr & 30minute of radio live show at NHK with Ohta Pro member Kunihiro Matsumura & baseball player Kanemura Yoshiaki.. Becos there is a talk abt manga MAJOR (baseball manga), she would like to read it.. :lol:
    She also ready to give support to Ryukoku University from Kyoto for this year Koshien..(hometown support.. hehe..:p)
    She also having a BBQ party after TIF yesterday with Shiichan, Miichan, Renacchi & Matsu-san (i think she is from akb staff costume department - Matsumoto Sayaka) & becos the weather is hot, it become a sweaty BBQ party.. lol.. :D
    ===================================
    The pics:
    the 6hr 30min radio show..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The partyyyyyyyy....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Yui also playing Flute on live in akb concert or RH on years ago iirc

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It was talked about during a MC segment following Yui's zetsu performance in the last Kanshasai concert about all of the different instruments she has learned to play.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    @SpookieSenpai ah.. u mean Yui play the shamisen eh.. :D
    & don't forget she also did all the instrument part by herself for her solo concert too by playing flute, piano & guitar of 365 nichi no komihikouki.. & the video of it (when she play the instrument) was shown on the screen when she sing that song.. She is super talented (here goes my bias opinion again.. lol).. [hehe]:D;)

8. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Lol I was thinking about whether to bring it up or not that 365 nichi performance in my last post.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary August (Week 30):

Sun 5:
    She ask about how her fans spend time on Summer Vacation.. & do tell her through SNS using #ゆいはんメール (#yuihanmail)
    & a pic of her sweaty BBQ.. [hehe]
    She said she listen to Bump of Chicken song "namida no furusato" b4 going to sleep.. really good song she said.. :) (i will search for this song.. hehe.. :p)
    & there is a cute pic of BiSu holding itself while sleeping (with eyes open.. lol.. :lol:)

============================
    Yuihan will appear as cover girl in Weekly Tokyo Walker PLUS eMagazine that will be released on September 5..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ** i wonder how long has it been since she last appear on magazine.. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary August (Week 31):

Mon 6:
    She told abt being the cover for Tokyo Walker mags that i mention above.. :p
    She say it had some interview in it..
    She also mention that becos it is summer, when temperature become hotter, she tend to get sleepy so easily.. lol.. :lol:

Tue 7:
    She post a cute pic using neko app theme.. she also watch koshien match.. & she wanna cry too after seeing them cry (myb the team that lost.. softie girl Yui-chan.. :fp:)

Wed 8:
    (today she send 5 mail already??? its so rare.. :shock:)
    She's at Kyoto irodori filming location (near Kamogawa river), & tell us that Kyoto wheater is hot.. ( not that hot i guess, since she mention its cool too.. lol.. :p)

Yuiri also came over to stay at her house last night, having dinner & they talk a lot.. Yui say the topic is endless.. & she hope they will get more closer now.. But Yui dont take picture of them together & said she will definitely take it when Yuiri come again.. :^^;: (Damn.. I need the picture.. :cry:
    They must have sleep together.. Naachan will be jealous if she know abt this.. hehehe.. :awesome:)

She say she use her own LINE stamp pic a lot recently when replying.. lol.. :lol:
    She was having fun on the shooting set with Mion.. Later this evening she will be on ANN with Sayanee..

The shooting with Mion earlier was for BOMB mags.. They will be on the cover of that issue.. She were so happy to be on the cover on BOMB again after such a long time.. She remember her PB editing also done by BOMB.. :D

Last mail is abt her hairstyle during TIF2018.. She said Macharin also have the same hairstyle.. (what? :eek: ,but from the pic she post, it does look the same.. hehe..[hehe])

EDIT: she send new mail, reminding us to see her Showroom today.. :D

P/S: the costume that she wore when she play violin on Thanksgiving concert according to Shinobu on 755 is an Adult Marine (Japan Navy?) 1-piece (manga?) theme.. :confused:
    I'm confuse.. ahahaha.. :^^;:https://7gogo.jp/kayano-shinobu/16475
    ===========================
    pic from sns:
    BOMB shoot..:cute::inlove:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That LINE stamp.. :lol:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If I'm an international fan, does anyone know how i can get akb LINE stickers?

12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Some sets are available for purchase for foreign fans, most are not.

13. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Ey, have you abandoned your tumblr?

14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Not yet, on hiatus for now.. :cry:

15. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Don't worry. I think it is great because we can follow what Yui writes and have every Mobame pic, so I wanted to thank you.

You obviously have your reasons to be on hiatus, so I just can only hope that you continue with it in the future.

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Thu 9:
    She mention that she watch Koshien while doing her makeup.. :eek:
    Becos of ANN last night, she thought that she will be sleepy.. But turn out she's not.. lol.. [hehe]
    She meet up with Mikurin, Mion & Tomu.. There were an interview for Sentimental Train.. & she was so happy when the writer said to her that she has growing up over the years & feel excited of her story.. :1st:
    & also today Bisu turns 6..:banana:
    She was so happy for Bisu.. "Bisu Daisuki".. ;)

Fri 10:
    She cried when watching Good Doctor J-dorama while preparing for HS.. :shocku: (softie again? :fp:)
    & look forward to 3day HS this week.. :D
    She choose a "refreshing" Yukata for today HS becos of Yukata Festival.. :1st: (her strongest weapon.. [hehe])
    At today HS, her fans talk mainly abt Koshien & her violin performance.. She also feels happy seeing a lot of girl in Yukata.. She stated "as far as eyes can see".. :p

pic from sns:
    twitter
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    insta
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    fans tweet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    **credit to all twitter owner
    ====================================

EDIT: NEWS: Yuiyuihan lost Janken prelim at today HS event Day 2.. Damn.. No Yuihan cosplay this year.. :(

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Sat 11:
    This mail she sent at 3.17AM JST.. :eek: (why dont u sleep yet Yui-chan.. :gavel:)
    Watanabe Akari-chan from HKT come to the dressing room to meet her.. (i think this is why she sent it eventhough already late.. she's too happy i guess that girl came to see her.. :))
    She also give some advice to her.. :D
    She is a 3rd gen draftee.. On her SR b4 the draft kaigi event start, she always mention that she really admire Yuihan a lot & want to be in AKB.. Sadly, Yuihan lost the round to Sasshi.. So she ended up went to HKT.. She was AKB Team A 1st choice draftee.. She even cry that time.. :(

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Watanabe_Akari

P/S: I really like the pic Yui post with the mail.. Both were so cute together.. Like mom & daughter.. [hehe]
    But sadly cant share it here.. ;)
    She watch Koshien again b4 HS event start.. lol.. :^^;:

She then congratulate Ryukoku University for win the match at the Koshien after a fans told her abt the news.. lol.. :lol:

In the next mail, she start by saying she hope the word of "Thank You" were transmitted to all of her fans that come to see her today & also for those who can't come too see her at the HS for always supporting her up until now..:1st:
    She even talk to OJS & explain to them abt her fans (that come to meet her today) such as when did this fans start supporting her, what is this person be like & etc, it's becos she said she knew all of Yui fans in person.. :1st:
    (i would guess this "Yui fans" is the one that frequently go meet her.. Aww.. Yuihan just too nice to her fans.. :cute::inlove:)
    & she took a 2s with Watanabe Akari-chan again.. [hehe]

Next 2 mail was abt whenever she meet Shiichan, the tension will always high.. lol.. :lol:
    & she felt sorry becos Yuiyuihan lost the janken prelim.. :(

Sun 12:
    At today HS she feel happy becos she was together with Juri & Makkoji at the dressing room.. & do a braid hairstyle.. :)
    & she post a 2s pic with HKT Tashima Meru on the next mail.. ;)
    ====================================

pic from sns:
    twitter & insta
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    fans tweet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    **credit to all twitter owner

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thanks for the update. In Janken prelim she was so cute wishing luck for Oguri's hand.
    Unfortunately it only work several times for draw. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. Intense match.. [hehe]
    Yuiyui were so sad she make the team lost.. But anyway, mummy Yuihan is there to comfort her.. hehe..:p
    [​IMG]
    **next year i wish Yuihan team up again with Yuiyui.. + Berin-chan.. :D
    Team name: YUIYUIHANRIN.. lol.. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Translations of Yuihan interview part from SSK Guidebook.. :):(

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] **credit to twitter owner
    From what i read of the part where she said Juri & Kojimako was ready to leave, from my understanding it means they were already think to graduate.. Then Yui close friend will leave her again.. So sad.. :cry:

But she has settle down with the task of GM.. She did good at her best.. I like that the members does seems to acknowledge her as GM now.. Otsukaresama Soukantoku.. :)

& hopefully her kouhai, such as Okabe Rin-chan, Mion, Taguchi Manaka-chan that close to her will become her new pillar of support if her other bff grad.. :(

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3