1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    So expensive :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Hi, does anybody know where to find Yuihan's episode of "Musume wa Idol"? Somehow hers is the only one I can't find anywhere :confused:

3. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Definitely going to keep an eye out for that.

4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary October (Week 39):

Wed 3:
    Wheater is good today.. & she's at Majimuri practice again.. At rehearsal Yui said she kinda look gloomy when tension rise.. (ahahaha.. :^^;:)

Next mail is all about her solocon BD&DVD release info (similar to twitter).. Additional thing is, Yui told that the jacket cover is her interpretation of her solocon title.. & she ask her fan what is their impression abt it & tell her as usual through #ゆいはんメール.. ;)

She has recording for Kyoto Irodori today.. She love all Kantele staff that she work with from this program & happy to see them once a month.. & at 1 of the location she visit today, Yui become really happy when the wife say she watch her in this program while the husband say he heard Yui radio show with Chris-san.. :D
    & Yui remind her fans abt the release of Kyoto Irodori vol.4.. Yokoyamamoto episode included.. :p

Tomorrow she'll be going to majimuri practice again.. :^^;:

Thu 4:
    "Good morning" & off to practice (while holding a bottle of oolong tea.. :lol:)

She took a 2s with T8 Kyoto rep Nao-san.. (san? :^^;:)

She's done today 10-hour long practice.. (OMG!!! :eek:)
    She's also celebrate Saho birthday at practice.. & Yui in charge for the birthday cake.. [hehe]

Fri 5:
    She had bad feeling abt the wheater going to get worst today.. :^^;:
    & also after practice end yesterday, she had a meeting with AKB staff.. They exchange opinion.. (i'm curious abt what are the thing they discuss.. :D)

She has heard the news of Riorin sotsugyou.. Although not in the same team, she feel sad abt it.. :(

& she's at majimuri practice again.. :^^;:

She write "Arigatou" in Kyoto dialect.. lol.. [hehe]

Yui sat beside eitos Nao at the rehearsal.. She hope their bond get stronger.. Becos they both come from Kyoto.. :lol: (sneaky move Yui-chan eh.. Wanna expand your harem more & more.. :awesome:)

She eat pumpkin croquettes at rehearsal today.. It was so delicious.. & ask her fans what they eat & reply to her through usual #.. :p

She send out info of Kyoto irodori will start its broadcast at EdoTV channel today.. (same as twitter.. [hehe])

Sat 6:
    Her ootd for today is from 22market.. :D

After today rehearsal end, she will do her SHOWROOM from the same place.. :p

She really look forward to HS event tomorrow at Osaka.. (hometown hero eh.. :^O^:)
    2 more week the practice for majimuri stage will complete.. (damn.. :fp:).. But Yui said in order to deliver a good performance, this much of practice is really needed.. :1st:

Last mail she post a 2s pic with Yuiyui.. Yui said she become even more closer to Yuiyui now becos of this majimuri practice.. [hehe]
    She will decide tomorrow ootd b4 going to bed.. ;)

Sun 7:
    Yui has arrive at HS event.. :)
    Her drama marathon is up to 7th episode now.. :fp:
    Ytd instagram pic is taken by eitos Nao.. :blush:
    Again, oolong tea make an appearence.. "I like to drink it everyday" she said.. :eek: (is this oolong tea really good?) :confused:

"I'm really happy to meet so many people!!! Thank you!!" [hehe]

Yui said HS event at Osaka feel so different..:lol:
    Today Yuihan apply orange color eye shadow & do a "another jacket cover" pose.. hehe.. :p
    ============================

various pic:
    insta;
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    tweet;
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------
    BUBKA November issue interview
    [​IMG]

I'm still searching for it too.. But sadly still can't find it.. If i found it, i'll gladly share it with u.. ;)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    At Osaka HS:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    Thank you very much for the suggestion!

I really love watching her tbh, she has different aura than the other members that I cannot stop to watch her performance on stage or TV
    If you have any more suggestion you could please tell me again since I really love her :D

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Yui x Shiichan becoming one of my favorite pairings. Yui isn't afraid to get really close to her. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    They were part of Chihogumi gang & drinking buddies.. & they have been close for long time now.. Shiichan is 1 of Yui bff circle.. :D

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Solocon digest

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Really hype for this.. :banana:
    But will burn my salary too much to get 1 of the copy.. dammit.. :cry: :fp:

• Like Like x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    One thing I really like about AKB as well is that the popular girls don't seem to make their own elite clique.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I know how close they are or have been but Yui doesn't have to hold back with Shiichan. They wouldn't be allowed together on Produce48 :lol: is what I'm saying.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Today is Yuihan 8th anniversary in AKB since her promotion at Tokyo Aki Matsuri 2010.. :1st:

10.10.10 - 10.10.18.. :mail::mail:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I was trying to figure out the meaning of her tweet about NMB's 8th anniversary. From the wiki: "The 1st generation members were announced on October 9, 2010, debuting on March 21, 2011" Now I get the meaning of (google) "Actually I am also there !" (at an 8th anniversary).

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/1049608906647826432

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. The tweet is also abt her 8th anni.. Double meaning.. She just hinting it to her fans.. Either they know.. or don't.. hehe.. :D

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This also reminds me how awesome these concerts were.
    I'm missing these kind of events wich concept is different from the usual ones.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Keep dreaming boys [hehe]
    tumblr_pgjbtevsIe1qzoy2oo2_500.jpg tumblr_pglg8iVHPO1qzoy2oo1_1280.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is that her Halloween net photo set costume??

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary October (Week 40):

Mon 8:
    Yui stay at Osaka ytd.. She woke up early today & told that she had a strange dream but can't seem to remember what it's all abt.. :^^;:

She wear a green knitted jumper today & said that AKB costume also have lots of green color from the old days.. [hehe]

Tue 9:
    Yui suddenly remember abt "the thing" she tried from Kyoto Irodori.. It's Fried Shrimp Parfait.. "if you go to Kyoto, you must try it.. So delicious.." she stated.. ;)

She has shooting & practice today.. :D

A 2s with Mion hugging her with caption "YokoOn".. :eek:

This mail is all abt her digest video that has been release on AKB YT.. (same as twitter) & again she remind her fans of the release date.. :D

& last mail, Yui told that tmr is her 8 year anniversary since promotion.. She feel emotional & thank her fans that always support her until today.. Yui told us "I will do my best to be your wonderful person!" :1st:

Wed 10:
    She was at Yamagata Prefecture & perform on stage for 70th anniversary of Yamagata Fire Department.. :)
    Also Yui express her thanks to the Yuifans that send her congratulaions & many message of her 8th anniversary through her usual #.. :1st:

& Drama story make an appearance again.. :^^;:
    She ask for any good drama recommendation from her fans.. :fp:

Last mail, she's really happy that she got to meet & talk with Makkoji today.. :inlove:

Thu 11:
    1st mail was abt the drama again.. :fp:
    & she will go to practice today.. :blush:

They will having full rehearsal today for the stage & Yui was eating a protein bar.. :D

Only 1 more week of practice to go.. & a 2s with eitos Nao-san.. [hehe]

Yui was wearing an earring.. A gift from Rin-chan for her birthday last year.. "Fashionable" she said.. :lol:

Fri 12:
    She'll be at majimuri practice today.. :D

Yui will appear for a short while on Rin-chan & Mion Showroom from the practice venue.. :p
    & Eitos Nao-san recommend her this song from mr.children - 星になれたら.. :D

She finish episode 10 of her fav drama before taking her bath.. :fp:

Sat 13:
    Yui say she feel refresh after having a good sleep.. :)
    As usual she'll be at rehearsal today.. But b4 that she watch new JDrama called Black Scandal & at episode 2.. :eek: :fp:

Oolong tea make an appearence again.. :lol:

Lots of staff observe their rehearsal as an audience.. Yui feel tense..:^^;:
    She was next to Nao & Yuiyui & at front was Sei-chan.. :p

Yui send Nao a mail ytd but find out the mail just been send this morning.. (network problem? :^^;:)
    She say sorry for sending the same mail with pic 2x.. :p
    & Yui ask her fans what kind of shirt she wear under her sweater.. [hehe]

& the answer is Not yet ペラペラペラオ T-shirt & its Kitarie color version.. :p
    & Yui also heard the news of No3B 10th annivesary live.. She would want to watch it.. & during rehearsal break she was dancing to Not Yet pera pera pera o with Mion & Nao.. lol.. :lol:
    & 2s again with Nao-san (she took a lot of 2s with T8 Nao this past week & also last month too.. I guess they really have become close now.. Kyoto power!!! :hehe:)

Tmr she will share the lane with Yuiyui at Fukuoka HS event.. "Pls come & see Yuiyuihan" she said.. :p

Sun 14:
    Yui arrive at Hakata.. Her flight got delayed becos of air traffic.. & she had a talk with Makkoji & Renacchi wondering why the sky also has traffic.. lol.. [hehe]
    She'll be waiting at HS.. after that she want to buy Mentaiko b4 going home.. :D

She did a single braid ponytail hairstyle today.. :)

She had a lot of fun today at HS.. She visit by new fans, regular fans also fans that haven't come to see her for a long time.. & she's really happy.. & Yuiyuihan laugh a lot today.. ;)

Last mail is all abt Komi.. :)
    Yui said that Komi sometimes seems tough, sometimes look so soft.. She love this kind of Komi.. But she never told Komi even once abt it.. & "it's a secret" Yui said.. hehe.. :D
    She also post a 2s with Komi along with it.. :1st:
    ============================

Various pic:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Fans artwork:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hope someone can translate this.. well.. myb i'm dreaming only.. no one will.. :(
    Yokoyama Yui - AKB48 netshop October 2018 limited 5-piece photoset ①:
    AK-003-1809-57928_p01_500.jpg AK-003-1809-57928_p02_500.jpg AK-003-1809-57928_p03_500.jpg AK-003-1809-57928_p04_500.jpg AK-003-1809-57928_p05_500.jpg
    Yes.. It is.. & already sold out.. ;)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Of course, they're all always sold out right away ^^; I'm just glad I got a few of Tano Yuka before she graduated, especially her last photoset

• Winner Winner x 2