1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Well, roughly it will take sometime after Yui think mion is ready.. Not sure how long.. Could be anytime sooner than we can be expected.. :(
    Guess, i will have to prepare my heart from now on.. & be fully ready when the real time is coming.. :blush:

2. Meow_TH

Meow_TH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Myb a year later, but hey! on the other side, I think she's ready to blossom in Japanese entertainment industry

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Or pull a Maeda Atsuko.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i'm still not ready for this..really??

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Married? :eek:

6. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    or pull a Riripon.

7. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    So the time has come huh? or maybe not yet, depending on when will Mion will be ready and can handle the responsibilities of a Soukantoku.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I hope not too~ long. We still remeber how people hate Takamina because she was not graduate aroud 2 years. And some people just screamed GO OUT! Even some of them even like her. Even I really tired about all her graduation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I feel ya, mate. Onwards and upwards

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    The moment when I heard "sotsugyou" almost gave me an heart attack.
    I was just realized I misheard it after listened more and read some tweet.
    Guess I'm not ready for this.:(

P.S. maybe it's a little too late but Happy Birthday Yuihan.:ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  11. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

But why mion? I thought she will stay until she get their tokyo dome concert.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

I thought it was juri ? Geez I hate akb anniversary..

Mod edit: Merged double post. Please refrain from doing so again. You can always edit your first post instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2018
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 4
  13. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Hmm.. I can sense that she consulted yukirin regarding with her decision. . I hope she'll wait until 15th anniversary.

14. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Well that's re-assuring, at least we'll still have Yui for a year or maybe more.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    thinking about the future now, since Yui has said a lot she would like to take AKB to Tokyo Dome, it would be nice if by the time she graduates AKB will be able be there again, or even nicer if Yui can have her grad con there, well I doubt it will be possible but one can dream right? :(

also hoping she will reach her goal for RH hour even more now, glad I spent most of my votes on her :(

• Like Like x 3
  16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary December (Week 48):

Sat 8:
    1st mail.. Yui said she is 26 now.. She thanks all yuifans for all the birthday wishes.. She is really happy.. :D
    Yui also get up early today for the 13th anni performance & just finish the 1st part of the show.. 2nd part after this.. :p

2nd mail.. This mail is kinda long.. So, i'll break it into part.. :^^;:
    1st part: Yui said AKB 13th Anni 2 part show has ended.. The lesson is hard & there is many thing to memorize but she did her best with all the members.. ;)
    2nd part: On 2nd (night) performance she announcing Mion as next GM.. & actually Yui feel trouble wheter to announce it or not, but becos Mion hv told her b4 abt being a GM & Mion love for AKB, & becos Yui believe in Mion, so she decide to announce it.. :^^;:

3rd part: Becos of the sudden announcement, her fans confuse & afraid of her sudden announce graduation too.. But Yui said she will not graduate yet.. Yui desire now is to nurture her kouhai & do her things as an individual.. But she does hope she can still contribute a lot as AKB member.. :)
    & when the time come to pass the GM baton, she will talk to mnmgt & decide.. :^^;:
    Last part: Yui congratulate all the promoted members.. & she feel sorry for her short sentence that give the bad impression (that she want to graduate in near time).. Yui said its a miserable feeling & she wanna get over it a.s.a.p.. :)
    & Yui off to Thailand.. :eek:

(so fast.. i thought they will fly early tmr morning for the Maya Music Festival.. :^^;:)

============================
    More bday greetings.. ;)
    Aachan:
    [​IMG]
    Minarun:
    [​IMG]
    Miyu:
    [​IMG]
    Yuiyui:
    [​IMG]
    Harupyon:
    [​IMG]
    AKB Dice:
    [​IMG]
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Various pics:
    AKB 13th Anniversary
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    WGM: [hehe]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She'll keep being soukantoku until she grads doesn't her? Mion got time to prepare herself.

Indonesian/JKT48 fans would refer Yuihan, previously Takamina, & soon we'd get Mion and those who come in the future, the soukantokus as "Bu GM". GM stands for General Manager as soukantoku roughly translate too. Bu GM literally means Mrs. GM but since she's not married so we could translate as Miss GM.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Meow_TH

Meow_TH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It's better to fly now. Thailand and Japan's temperature are quite different. At least they have time to adjust and rest before the show (which is in a freaking hot temp.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Correct me if im wrong Base on my understanding yui will train mion and until she learned everything and she thinks that mion is ready to take over the gm she will graduate? And if mion didn't qualify as a gm they will look for another candidate for gm position? As of now she just announced that mion will be her successor but it is not official? Im having this thoughts or this is offficial that mion will be the general manager.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I seriously hope this won't ever happen. It would be a slap in the face for Yuihan (for making a wrong choice), Miion (for not living up to what she fights for) and AKB fans in general.