1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Some insider from Shinobu of Yui handing over GM roles to Mion.. :)
    Today there were a lot of announcements with tears of joy and tears of frustration. The general manager, Yokoyama Yui, announced the next GM would be Mukaichi Mion. Yui was always thinking about the future of AKB48 and 48 groups, and she worked with passion for the benefit of the group, even if the fans didn't see it. There were a lot of worries and a lot of the fans and members shed tears. Over the last 3 years, there were so many times where the staff and ourselves were amazed at her fiery feelings. I think there were big expectations for the future of AKB48 when Yui was passed the baton of GM, and she has been really frustrated. Takamina has said in the past that members are losing work because of the heavy critisism and pressure they receive and nobody knew this more than Yui. She always believed that AKB48 helped people grow and blossom with new charms, but the baton to her generation was too heavy. She thinks that Mion will be able to do it because her love for AKB48 is stronger than anyone else. So, first off, I want everyone to show Yui their appreciation and gratitude. Then, I want you to support Mion, who was just as surprised at the announcement as we were. AKB48 is not afraid of change, so I challenge the members and staff to show their reckless spirit in the coming year. I want all of the fans to have fun together and get excited!!

I wrote too long, but what I want to say it, Yui has been working harder as GM for the past 3 years than anyone is thinking. She was always thinking about things and supporting people in invisible places. I was also being supported by her. Everyone should get excited to support Mukaichi and AKB48. Amazing, I summed up everything in 7 lines.

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

-Special Thanks to Casey for helping translate this.. :1st:
    今日は、色々な発表がありました。 嬉し涙も悔し涙もありました。 そして、総監督の由依ちゃんから次期総監督の指名があり向井地美音の名前が呼ばれました。 由依ちゃんはAKB48と48グループの現在、未来を常に考えていました。そして情熱を持ってファンの皆さんが見えない所でも本当グループの為に尽力してくれました。 沢山、沢山悩んでいたし、沢山、沢山メンバーやファンを思い涙も流していました。 私達スタッフもそんな由依ちゃんの熱い思いに突き動かされた事も、この3年間の間に何度もありました。 そんな由依ちゃんが次期総監督を指名し、バトンを次の世代に渡すとゆうのを決めたのは、新たな変化によるAKB48の未来への期待が大きくあったからだと思います。ただ、凄く悩んだと思います。 昔、高みなが言っていた様に、指名されたメンバーはその重圧や本来なら我々が受けるべき批判を受ける事もあったりと損な役回りであり大変な事を誰よりも分かっているからです。 それでも次の世代へバトンを繋いだのは、AKB48の未来を考え、立場が人を育て新しい魅力の開花に繋がると思ったからだと思います。そして、AKB48愛が誰よりも強い美音ならそれを実行出来ると期待したからだと思います。 まずは、皆さん由依ちゃんにお疲れ様とありがとうを伝えて欲しいなと思います。 そして、指名されたあの場で驚きながらもしっかりと挨拶した美音の事も、皆さん一緒に支えていって欲しいなと思います。 AKB48は変化を恐れず、来年の干支にもちなんで猪突猛進の精神でメンバーとスタッフ一丸となって挑戦していきたいと思います!!ファンの皆さんには是非一緒に楽しんで盛り上げていって頂きたいなと思います!

長々と書きましたが何が言いたいかと言うと、由依ちゃん3年間皆さんが多分思っている以上にめっちゃくちゃ総監督として頑張ってた!凄い色々考えていたし、見えない所でも色んな人を支えてた。私も実は支えられた一人。美音の事もみんなで支えてAKB48盛り上げていこうぜ!って事
    凄い。7行でまとめられた話だった。

https://7gogo.jp/kayano-shinobu/17019
    https://7gogo.jp/kayano-shinobu/17020
    I think the reason is that now Yui is 26 (in idol world that age is consider too old), & i believe Yui is thinking to find her own way to achieve her dream as an individual.. & she can't do it while she still holding the GM position.. Too much stress for her i guess.. & becos of she really love AKB, as GM she will think more for AKB than herself.. (like Yuko has said b4..) :(

-For me, Yui will always belong to be AKB 1st chapter gen.. She has their mentality, their spirit-

& now, that she finally free of that shackle, she can finally do thing & think more for herself.. (I think this is why she said she just want to be only (regular) AKB member.. free to roam around.. doing thing for her ownself.. :))
    Too find her own color, her own base @ the foundation to step into the world of uncertainty after she grad from AKB.. :^^;:

I just wanna say, "Yuihan, Thanks for all the hardwork U have done as GM for this past 3 years.. Even if no one aknowledge it, Yuifans will.. <3"

I wish Yui to be happy & success in whatever she does after this.. :inlove:
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sure she will find time to celebrate it with Yui.. Hope just between 2 of them only.. Hehe.. :p

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I feel sad for Yui seeing people criticise her role as soukantoku, she has worked so hard and tries her best, and she really loves AKB so much, but there is only so much she can do since management is involved too. She can't change everything on her own but some people seem to expect that much. I am sure at the very least all the members appreciate how hard she has worked for them, it's not an easy role. And even when giving up her role she is doing it with thoughts of what is best for AKB in mind, and has said she won't leave at least until Miion will be able to handle things.

Actually before the singing contest I was hoping she would win also because I thought, since she said her dream is also a solo debut, if she won she would still be able to fill that dream partly while she is in AKB, which is also why I thought maybe she chose to join even when a lot of the older members didn't. Without all the commitments of soukantoku, I guess she will be more free now to undertake more solo activities, maybe she can even be like Yukirin and have solo releases while still being able to stay in AKB.

Whatever she chooses tho I just hope she will be happy :blush:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  4. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I quite like this hairstyle, not really a fan of the braids like the one she had in Thailand. Although I don't mind her braid into a pony tail or braids on one side of the head look.
    tumblr_pjl1lvvjru1qzoy2oo1_1280.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary December (Week 49):

Mon 10:
    Only 1 mail for today.. Yui post a selfie of ytd ponytail & holding the fan from YuiThaifans that she receive.. :1st:
    & will continue watch her fav drama after work done today.. :eek:

Tue 11:
    1st mail: Yui has recording for today.. & at Thai, Yui share the same hotel room with Yukirin.. "I really love you!!!
    With Kirin-san, I can talk about AKB!
    Everytime when we were having a meal together, we talk a lot about the future of AKB!" :(

& Kirin-san teach Yui how to do a quick shower to shorten the time.. :eek: (by wiping hair once & wash the body after that.. lol.. lol.. [hehe])

2nd mail: Yui told that she love to be with Kirin-san.. (again.. its all abt Yukirin in this mail.. :D)
    2s bonus with the person said above

Wed 12:
    1st mail: Yui schedule for today is shooting for Kyoto Irodori.. & the staff celebrate her birthday.. :)
    3s bonus with Juri & Yuiyui

2nd mail: Yui send a birthday congratulations wish to Manaka-chan & is looking forward to see her growth.. (Taguchi Manaka birthday today.. :D)
    & the day b4 Yui birthday, Manaka-chan said that she will be the 1st person to wish Yui on Line app.. & becos she love Yui so much, Manaka-chan really become the 1st person that wish her birthday congratulations that day.. :1st::inlove:
    "I wish it will be a good year for you Manaka-chan!!"
    2s with the person said above

3rd mail: Yui show the pic of the birthday celebration from Kyoto Irodori staff.. & she's really happy.. :)

4th mail: Yui said she feel nervous to do twintails hairstyle but love the braid hairstyle.. :^^;:

5th mail: Meeting ended.. & she hv another shooting schedule.. :^^;:
    2s bonus with Yuiri
    ============================

Various pic:
    At Thai Night Market (fan taken pic)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The birthday cake
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Leaving Thailand (fan taken pic)
    [​IMG]
    Japan arrival (fan taken pic)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Akbingo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Japan Expo Thailand 2019
    [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Nope.. She never mention on her mobame though... [hehe]
    But that vid is so funny.. :lol:
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kawaei celebrate Yui birthday.. <3 :cute: :inlove: :1st:
    [​IMG]
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

& from Kawaei IG.. They wear a matching ring.. :p (Kawaei gift to Yui.. I smell BF propose to GF there.. lol.. [hehe])
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Thu 13:
    1st mail: Yui apply a thin make up & red lipstick b4 going to work today.. :^^;:

2nd mail: Meat cake (meat serve in a cake style) birthday celebration from Kawaei.. [hehe]
    "It's really fun to be with Kawaei.. (^_^)/"
    Yui said that she want to go on a trip (abroad) someday.. :D (do u want to go with kawaei eh Yui-chan.. Just the two of u.. after Kawaei propose ytd.. :p [hehe])

3rd mail: She did a twintail hairstyle for today.. :chuffed:

4th mail: She had another birthday celebration from Kyoto Irodori staff at the shooting location.. This time it's a strawberry cake.. :D (ytd was fruit plating..)
    & Yui ask how was the twintails she had today & answer her through usual #.. :p

Fri 14:
    1st mail: "Did you see the meteor shower yesterday?"
    But Yui just saw a star though.. :^^;:

2nd mail: This year AKB Kohaku Yui will be Red team captain.. :)
    & Yui said she had a scary dream last night.. & she cant remember the content of that scary dream.. lol.. :^^;:
    She went to Kyoto Sushi Theater yesterday.. :D (for Kyoto Irodori shooting..)

3rd mail: Yui said on Kawaei birthday b4 she gave her a matching ring & Kawaei did the same on her birthday.. :cute:
    "You're an important friend & I love u so much.. (^_^)/" :inlove:

Various pic:
    Shiichan IG - celebrate Yui bday with Rie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cut her hair at atelier makita

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Aqua Clara Xmas special
    [​IMG]
    Yokoyama Yui - AKB48 netshop December 2018 limited 5-piece photoset ②
    AK-003-1812-62221_p01_500.jpg AK-003-1812-62221_p02_500.jpg AK-003-1812-62221_p03_500.jpg AK-003-1812-62221_p04_500.jpg AK-003-1812-62221_p05_500.jpg
    Headline news of Yui & Kawaei beautiful friendship.. <3
    https://twitter.com/AbemaTIMES/status/1073382061271064576?s=19
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1810152
    Translations:
    To Manaka,

Congratulations on your 15th birthday

Sorry I can't be with you on your big day.

As I write this letter, I wonder if Manaka is shining brightly today. You have a lot of wonderful aspects. You are well mannered, a hard worker, honest, friendly, and you love AKB. There is no end to your improvements.

When you were worried about your activities in AKB, you called me up crying. You were crying so hard over the phone that you almost hyperventilated, but as you slowly began to calm down and started speaking about your future, I knew I wanted to watch over you.

You said "Yokoyama-san, always, thank you! I will go!" but it was me who was saved by your straightforward words that reminded me of my original resolution. Truly, thank you so much.

On the day before my birthday, you asked me directly on LINE "Is there anything you want?" Your cute side accidentally came out, and I think it's a part of your charm.

Manaka does not fear failing, challenges new things, and is becoming a lovely adult. Whenever you find yourself in a difficult situation, I'll be waiting by the phone crying haha.

Let's continue dreaming together in AKB48.

I hope your year will be packed with fun.

AKB48 group General Manager - Yokoyama Yui

**Special thanks to Casey for the trans.. :)
    愛佳へ

15歳のお誕生日おめでとう。

今日は愛佳の大切な日なのに一緒にいれなくてごめんね。

愛佳は今日もキラキラ輝いているんだろうなーと思いながら手紙を書いています。

愛佳の大好きなところはたくさんあります。礼儀正しいところ、頑張り屋さんなところ、素直なところ、人懐っこいところ、AKBのことを愛しているところ。挙げだすとキリがないです。

AKBの活動に取り組む中で悩んだことで、泣きながら電話をしてきたこともあったね。電話越しに今にも過呼吸になりそうなぐらい大泣きをしていた愛佳がいて、だんだん落ち着いてきてしっかりと話す姿にこれからもずーっと成長を見守りたいなと思いました。

「横山さん! いつもありがとうございます! ついていきます!」って言ってくれるけど、私自身、愛佳のまっすぐさに初心を思い出させてもらったり、素直な言葉をかけてくれることに救われています。いつも本当にありがとう。

私のお誕生日の前の日には「何か欲しい物ありますか?」とストレートなLINEをしてきてくれたり、落ち着いて見えるけどキュートな一面がチラっと出てくるのも愛佳の魅力だと思います。

失敗を恐れず、色んなことに挑戦して、素敵な大人になっていってね。その途中で悩んだり、迷ったり、落ち込んだりした時はいつでも話聞くからね。泣きながらの電話も待ってます(笑)

AKB48でこれからも一緒にたくさん夢を見ていこうね。

愛佳が楽しく過ごせる1年になりますように。

AKB48グループ総監督・横山由依

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's so sweet that she wrote a letter to Manaka <3 Since Manaka is still so young, I guess they aren't really that close but it's still sweet

• Like Like x 3
  10. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Out of the topic.. i just found out that sasshi announced her graduation today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who knew? Yuihan is really a Christmas cookie in disguise.

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 7.41.06 AM.png

Yukirin's instastory, and Yuihan's version (note the Kirinhan).

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 7.44.47 AM.png

ALERT: I forgot to mention that these are actually video clips, and you can hear the cookies talking to each other (and their lips move). Hurry before they are gone.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  13. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Yui shortened her hair.

I really hope this style makes a comeback
    download.jpg
    download (1).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    Captureoi.JPG
    <3:cute:<3

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Middle hair Yuihan just the best! <3:inlove:<3

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Idk, going to have a tough debate between long and medium length,

16. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    That hair...<3 <3 <3
    My favorite~

17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yeah.. Saw it already.. I wonder what app they use.. :p
    Urmm.. Yui hair short or long for me i don't really mind.. Yui look good anyways.. :p :D
    But my favorite.. I like this kind of hairstyle.. :cute: <3
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I would like to learn how to post videos like these. Some vids get posted with facebook links, but there seem to be other methods.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Yuihan is cute in kohaku.. its my first time to saw her wearing blue dress.. I hope there is no grad announcement today.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Sat 15:
    1st mail: Yui cut her hair ytd.. Look at IG for the hair pic.. & she dont wear make up.. :p

2nd mail: Yui had another birthday party with Rie & Shiichan.. :)
    (Every year Rie was the 1 who will do the countdown & prepare the party on Yui bday.. Sadly this year Rie unable to do it becos she had a job in Niigata on that important day.. :blush:)
    Rie-chan ask her, "Is there anything you want?" & b4 Yui get a chance to answer, a muffler & cap as a gift from Rie-chan.. :D (since its cold weather in Japan now)
    3s bonus with the 2 person said above

3rd mail: This mail is abt Sasshi.. Yui is at the rehearsal for AKB Kohaku when she heard the news.. Yui express her congratulations to Sasshi (becos pulling AKBG all this time) & want to enjoy group activities together until the departing time comes.. :(

4th mail: Myao, Yukirin, Naachan & Mion like her new hair.. & she's happy.. :^^;:

5th mail: Yui post the birthday cake pic from Rie & Shiichan party.. :^^;:

Sun 16:
    1st mail: Red Team captain is ready for action today.. [hehe]

2nd mail: Yui still rehearsing for AKB Kohaku.. & she's hungry.. "What's for dinner?" :lol:

Various pic:
    AKB Kohaku
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yui will be co-MC alongside Black Mayonnaise for this year KTV Best Comedy Grand Prix 2018.. (broadcast on Dec 23)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3