1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^ That first pic :cute:

I just watched Geinin! The Movie and I like Yui's acting :cute: SayaYui :cute: The character also suits her, I think. Somehow it reminds me of her saying something like "I was funny when I was in Kyoto, but after I moved to Tokyo, I found that I'm not that funny". Or did I just make it up? But she is always funny to me anyways [hehe]

Why does she always looks good in kimono?

2. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    I think Yui's face is one of Japanese beauty we rarely seen. Her very Japanese face makes her looks good in kimono. She have that "aura" so that's why I always admired her beauty.:blush::^O^:

Found out that WYokoyamaYui standing side by side from Kaotan's g+. CAEt4wSUIAAQx9L.jpg Maybe in the future we'll see WYokoyamaYui selfie [hehe]

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I hope they'll take advantage and troll people sometimes!

4. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks for the photos as usual, GeoFreak! Didn't know the game had these incentives. :lol:

Yui had a whole five-minute skit in the latest AKB48SHOW!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gotta' love more YokoEi in action. Now that they mentioned the MechaIke pro-wrestling match I kinda' feel like watching it again...
    I'm glad they picked Hakimono to Kasa no Monogatari for one of the studio performances too.
    (Cr Mana from Paruru thread)

if the video does not show watch the video here

The wait for that Irodori BluRay is killing me.

5. YamahaMio

YamahaMio Kenkyuusei

YokoEi!!!!
    it's been so long YokoEi konto at akbshow :corr:
    and it always make me laugh :omfg:

6. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    @Putraman Yep, the photos in the game are a big incentive for some people to spend way too much time and money playing... luckily I haven't been sucked in that badly. Thanks for making GIFs too!

AnDare had a clip of the AKB x JKT concert, with lots of Yui since she was basically the center:

Twitter 2015/03/15 11:52 JST:
    寝てる間に写メ撮られてる。

AKBあるある。

おはようございます。

#ゆあみと私 #たつまきが撮った

I had a picture taken of me while I was sleeping.

AKB aruaru.

Good morning.

#YuamiAndMe #TatsumakiTookThePicture

[​IMG]

Tatsumaki also posted this on her Google+, lol

7. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^is it just me or Yui actually has the habit of sleeping with her hand on her head..?
    and Yuami grabbed Yui's arm, how sweet~:cute:

watching that skit make me remember akbshow ep 6, lol[hehe] (but no YokoEi, though)

8. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I seem to remember there being a joke on some show about her sleeping with her hand like that, so it might not just be you...

I also watched AKB48 SHOW yesterday. That was probably the best YokoEi skit so far! But they still can't avoid cracking up when they do that look toward the camera, lol. [hehe]

Yui also just tweeted that she just took photos with Rena for a poster for the Majisuka stage performance.

Paruru said on 755 for fans of her and Yui to look forward to the AKB solo concert at Saitama Super Arena on March 26th, since they will appear in more songs than other members! http://7gogo.jp/lp/mp3LH4G-d8LWkVIvojdMdG==/2940

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Tomodachi de Irareru Nara duet better be on the setlist.:gavel: If not, I swear I will have to keep on impatiently waiting for it. And I hate to wait impatiently....:(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    do you know which show is that..?

ditto..

11. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Huh, I've never tried a hand pillow at that angle before. Did a quick search of this thread for "sleep" and "hand" just in case but nothing relevant came up (other than some fun old photos [hehe]).

Not Yet celebrated their fourth anniversary yesterday! While they've never officially disbanded I'm pretty sure Yuko-san has a busy enough schedule as it is these days. Still, having more small reunions like in Request Hour would be lovely.

Also: Majisuka Gakuen episode 9...

[​IMG]

:inlove:

12. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I really am hoping for a comeback from Not Yet. I think it's safe to say it is the best AKB48 Sub-group. I loved all their MVs from the first to the last single they released. :approve:

Is it just me who feel so depressed about what the producers of MG 4 did to Otabe. I'm so jealous with Center's character because that is how I imagined Otabe's character will be presented in this season. Yes, brief but definitely with impact and the chance to retain her perfectness. I'm so disappointed they destroyed her mysterious and decisive side. Not only that but they also did not give any meaning to her being held back.... :( I understood that what lacked in Otabe's character in MG 2 is chemistry with another character (they tried with Maeda, Shaku and Gekikara but did not work that much) which they now filled with Salt.... but it's just painful. I really idolized MG 2's Otabe :cry: she's just so composed in everything in spite of every problem.

13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    You know, at this point. I'm inclined to believe that this Otabe has nothing to do with that Otabe.
    (Just like what Yui said on her 755)
    It doesn't make sense that Center is working (Nezumi too?) but Otabe was held back...
    If that is the case, how long is it anyway.....

14. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    That's the respite. I really wish that is true. The MG Theater Play will definitely make it all clear.:)

15. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Yuihan no Natsuyasumi DVD and Blu-ray came out today! I got my copy delivered at work... then forgot to bring it home. Oh well, I didn't really have time to watch today anyway.

Bisu wants to know who this other cat is. Yui, you got some 'splainin to do!

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/577967679329284096

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^If the other cat is female,maybe he was thinking "She's pretty!Why didn't you bring her over?"!:p

17. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh yeah, Not Yet definitely had an amazing run!

Regarding MG4 I'm no longer sure whether it's just fanservice or the writers genuinely have plans for these returning characters. They've been treated pretty disappointingly thus far—heck, even Sakura's going to need more work—so it'd be nice if they spent a little more time on character development next season. (Then I completely forget about it when I hunt for Otabe scenes to stare at lol.)

That's one fast delivery! Was starting to miss Bisu's photos. :lol: Now that the magazine, photobook, and BD is out of the way, I guess what's next for Yui's fans is the sousenkyo?

18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    hm? which one?

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yui like baseball,right?Did she ever said which was her favorite team?

20. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Yeah, she likes baseball, and especially high school baseball. I don't recall seeing her say what her favorite team is, though. I would guess the Hanshin Tigers, since she is from Kansai, but she doesn't seem to talk about professional baseball much. Sayanee is a big Tigers fan.

I opened my package yesterday and got the photo I wanted!

[​IMG]

It also came with a poster, which is basically just the cover of the DVD/Blu-ray with some advertisement stuff at the bottom. The picture diary is the booklet that comes in the DVD/Blu-ray case. It has photos of her actual diary from the show (episodes 1 to 13), plus some screencaps and other photos from the episode.

The mascot of Kyoto, Dosue-chan, danced to Mienai Sora wa Itsudemo Aoi in support of Yui: