Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh God, I was in twitter and I saw this from a link. I'm divided, my emotions are checked. This is too soon for a shuffle + kitahara transferring to NGT and Kawaei graduating? This is too much of a chaotic scenario to me.

2. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Where did you read this?:cold:

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  4. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    Management decided to bring Yui back to become Team A Captain and soon will be 48G Soukantoku. Question is, why soukantoku can't be from other team beside Team A? I agree with that but why?

In this new team A we can see YuiParu combi but with no Kawaei.....

This concert and shuffle is a must watch.

5. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    it's the same for miichan being promoted from team 4 to team K and yuria from Vice Captain to Team B Captain. it's the hierarchy.

6. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Just got online and first thing that reached me was Ricchan's graduation announcement (but... YokoEi). Now I learn Paruru's the solo center of the summer single and Yui is back in Team A, among other things? Bloody hell 48 Group announcements can be hard-hitting.

Anyway, the last team shuffle was kind of a mess IMO so I hope this one makes more sense in the long-term. Unless management decides it'll be fun to hold every year or something, of course. Shall go check up on the rest now.

And yeah I do hope Yui regains those lost votes last year! We gotta help her reach Top 10 before her soukantoku duties whisk her away.

7. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I just realize it but Yui moved to team A, i hoped for YokoEi and YuiParu but then, Ricchan announced graduation..:cold:

And then, no YokoYamako, no YokoYamamoto and Tano lost her captain..hmm..maybe I'm overthinking...

8. Holtov

Holtov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    cimogimo
    48 group announcement always make me shocked. Sometimes it's a good news and sometimes it's a bad news.
    Today's announcement kinda make me sad, because Ricchan is now graduate and ofcourse YokoEi are now gone. :cry:
    And now Yui is transfered to team A and there is no YuiTano, YokoYamamoto again. :(
    Good news are we will see YuiParu more frequently than before and Yui is Team A's Captain.
    Let's see Yui's action on team A! Where ever Yui is, we will support Yui! :^O^:

9. Hyacia

Hyacia Kenkyuusei

The more to Team A was expected to happen since takamina will be gone by the end of this year, but dam certainly wasn't expecting Ricchan to graduate.

10. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    even though Yui's first team is K, but we all know she belong to team A. i think Yui choosen as team K captain last year because she's one of popular member whose pretty close to Yuko, a captain figure, and team A still have Takamina. but now with Takamina graduating soon and team A doesn't have a captain figure, management decide to call Yui back to team A and become a reason for management to why-not-do-shuffle-again.

no more YokoEi, no more YokoYamamoto, no more YokoKita, no more YokoyaMako, no more YuiTano, but on this new team A we have YuiParu and YuiMina. with Naanya transferred to A and Sakura still on there, is Naanya will be another Yui's harem? is Sakura be another harem? :^O^:

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Man, the shenanigans that would've ensued with Yui, Paru and Rii on the same team...

12. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Though this shuffle was to be expected, I was hoping it'll be a little bit later almost close to Takamina's graduation. Kawei's graduation announcement was unexpected in a way but judging the fact she doesn't go to hand shake events (*I stand corrected she says shes graduating since activity is decreasing shes thinking its time to make her dreams come true, to be a actress), eventually lead to be expected of her graduation at the same time. But still the feels when I saw the members cry b/c of the announcement especially Annin and Yui (even though they knew beforehand but couldn't help but cry). And Kithare Rie's transfer though too, the seriously the feels.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  13. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I wasn't around for the original Yokoyama Team A, so I'm excited to see the new version! And YuiParu! :cute: But since RESET was the first stage I watched, I love it and will miss seeing Yui performing some of those songs.

Ricchan... plenty has been said in her thread and others, so I'll just say again here that I will miss YokoEi so much. I'm sure they will stay close friends outside of AKB, though. I think today was the hardest Yui has cried outside of Sousenkyo... :cry: I'll miss YokoKita too, but I'm happy for Rie and it looks like all her friends are too.

I think we'll still see plenty of Yokoyamamoto since they're both senbatsu regulars. It's not like Sayanee was at Team K theater shows much anyway... If Tanochan stays in senbatsu, we should see more YuiTano too. I think they'll also hang out privately too, like how Annin and Yui still hang out a lot now.

Twitter 2015/03/26 19:59 JST:
    川栄卒業。
    みなさん驚かれたと思いますが、いっぱいいっぱい悩んでの決断です。 お互い夢を追ってAKBに入ってなければ出会えてなかった。

大好きで大切な人だからこそ、その背中を押してあげたいです。

珍しく開演前からど緊張してた(笑)

Kawaei's graduation.
    I think it shocked everyone, but it was a decision reached after much, much worry. If we hadn't both chased our dreams and entered AKB, we wouldn't have been able to meet.

Because I love her and because she is important to me, I want to push her forward.

She was unusually super nervous from before the concert (lol)

Yui Ricchan Annin harucon 2015-03-26.jpg

=====

She must have put a lot of thought into her next tweet, because it came 5 hours later...

Twitter 2015/03/27 1:13 JST:
    北原さんのNGT移籍。
    びっくりしました。。

でも、いろんな経験をしてきたりえちゃんやから、 今のりえちゃんにできることいっぱいしてくれる予感がします!!

なんだか、これからがますます楽しみになってきました。

Kitahara-san's transfer to NGT.
    I was surprised...

But Rie-chan has gained a lot of experience, so I have a feeling that the current Rie-chan can accomplish many things!!

Somehow, I've become more excited for what's to come.

=====

And then she wrote a very long message on 755 late at night:

Fan's message:
    Thank you for nodding and watching over Ricchan during her graduation announcement! I, her biggest fan, was moved.
    -----
    Yui's response:
    Watching Kawaei smiling, singing, and dancing at the Young Member Concert
    I thought, "Ah--how much longer will I be able to see this?" and shed tears.
    After that, I went to eat with Annin and Kawaei, and I wished that time could have gone on foreeeever.

Thinking of that, I couldn't sleep at all...

Nevertheless, this day came, and Kawaei was unusually very nervous before the performance.

The concert was really really fun, and during the songs I also ran around with Kawaei...

During the graduation announcement, I'm glad I was able to watch over her closely, so that I wouldn't miss a single word.

This is rude to Kawaei oshis, but I would call myself her biggest fan (lol)

Let's cheer for her together, okay~!

Please treat YokoEi well from now on as well✨

=====

Oh the feels... :cry: Now we know why she cried 3 times yesterday while watching the Young Members Concert... (she tweeted about that yesterday)

And then she goes right back to tweeting like usual the next morning:

Twitter 2015/03/27 8:26 JST:
    時間指定で荷物を注文したときのその時間帯の緊張感は異常。

宅配便あるある。

おはようございます。

When I order a package for scheduled delivery, the nervousness during that period of time is abnormal.

Express home delivery aruaru.

Good morning.

-----

I know that feel, Yui. That was me waiting for your photobook to arrive last month...

Man, what a day. I'm glad Yui's spirits seem back to normal, though.

EDIT: Apparently the 9th gens performed LOVE Shugyou. I must see this!

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Gosh, moving to Team A... I'm not sure what's going to happen with Team K, since she's going to be the next Takamina in terms of managing (and Takamina's in Team A), and the popular girl (Mayuyu) is on Team B...

...oh wait. Miichan (Minegishi Minami) is about to take Yuihan's spot as Team K captain...

15. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    On one side, YokoEi :(
    On the other side, YuiParu :)

I don't know if I should be happy or sad about these things. I don't even know if I want to watch the dvd (if there will be any) where I can watch Tomodachi de Irarerunara (which I really want to) but having to watch Kawaei's announcement too (feels).

Sad things aside, ready for Yokoyama team A tho :XD:

16. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I definitely didn't see this shuffle coming.

Yui usually is the one leading and such is the case with Tano, Mako, Yuami, Juri and Ryouka.

In contrast :
    KitaRie is one of the few seniors like Takamina that Yui truly relies on.
    While Ricchan is one of the few members like Sayanee or Paruru that Yui sees as her equal.

I believe KitaRie and Ricchan are very important members to Yui which is why their departure saddens me.
    However, I'm not very worried about Yui.
    We have witness her juniors tremendous growth these past few years.
    I have no doubt members like Tano, Mako, Juri, Ryouka and many others will rise up to the challenge that this shuffle impose.

The new Yokoyama Team A looks interesting.
    I'm glad Yui is finally able to guide the two draft members that she picked,
    though I think both Rena and Kayoko can hold themselves up pretty good nowadays.

17. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Congratulation Yui and yui-oshi!
    I know she can overcome all the troubles that this new shuffle can bring.
    and..
    Team A after Ricchan needed another super member to fill this major loss. (I mean Kawaeii..is Kawaeei :( )

I also think is good this new challange for Kitarie
    so from now maybe more yuiparu paruyui & yparuui :banana: :)

18. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think I have no problems with Yui being in Team K or A all because she is a very flexible captain. Although I did love the idea that the next soukantuku could have been from Team K. I'm also depressed by Kawaei's decision to graduate, though I am not against it. I think it somehow says that the mission of the perpetrator in terrorizing her in her career worked, and it is what makes me sad. Plus kitahara being transferred... Now Team K is partially no longer in the hands of AkB since its popularity now relies on jurina and sayanee whichare kenins. It was really a gamble to spread the old gens with the diff. Groups, because had Miyazawa stayyed I thinked K will still have that powerhouse line up which does not require the additional concurrency of NMB, and HKT aces.

The real catch of the shuffle is Yui and Paruru. I think it was done with them as the core idea. I know this will work, and dam I'm so excited to see them together :drool::drool:

19. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    in case if you want to peek last month AKB48xJKT48 concert in Jakarta, here is a recorded streaming from BS Sky a couple hour ago but some song are half or fully missing (Kokoro no Placard and Sakura no Hanabiratachi) due to connection down at the moment. enjoy!

Concert Part

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Encore Part

if the video does not show watch the video here
    credit to uploader.

edit:
    1. concert part end until a half of Kokoro no Placard
    2. encore part end after Heavy Rotation even though they'll sung Koisuru Fortune Cookies.
    2. just realize that some song got cut or skip. hoping that WakuWaku (April 19th) will air it full 3 (full concert wth MC etc) or 2 hours (if encore call and some MC skipped).

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  20. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks! Can't wait to watch dat Temodemo :cute:
    It's not on H!O yet, right? My damn wifi is so unreliable for normal downloads :gavel:
    I saw some screenshots on twitter and it looks like Yui got many airtime yay~