1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yona and Lidya video series (K3poin Oshi)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by zakky26, Jul 3, 2014.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Lidya and Yona are starting a video series about "the other side" of KIII members that fans doesn't know off stage via google plus. Mostly are random videos about KIII members...[hehe]

the title of the series is K3poin Oshi...Kepo is a indonesian slang word of nosy,but in a very annoying level,not stalking...in this case they change the "e" from KEPO to "3" because it's a KIII/K3 video series...maybe someone can give a better explanation about the word "KEPO"

since it's going to be a series,i decide to create a new thread so that it won't interfere with other discussions and conversation...enjoy!

feel free to help me sharing the video here and translate it if you can :)

[​IMG]

Prologue:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Introduction:

Yona and Lidya: Hiiiiii!!
    Y: i'm MinYon (Admin Yona)
    L: i'm MinLid (Admin Lidya)
    Y: Let us introduce ourselves,she's MinLid and i'm MinYon,we are admins from #K3poinOshi
    L: K ThreePoin oshi,don't use the dash(K3-PoinOshi) cause it won't read as a Hashtag,anyway there's Noella over there! Noella let us hear your voice!!
    Noella (N): HAA~AA....they can't see me!!
    L: it's okay Noella's heart is always shinning although she's in a dark place...So,what's up?
    Y: first of all we want to explain what K3poinOshi is,what is it Lid(ya)?
    L: it's actually a video series about us (KIII members),well not me and Yona because we are doing the video production and uploading them..we are going to capture members that one of them maybe can act all pretty on stage...
    Y: for example Saktia always protects(?) her image in front of fans
    L: yeah like Saktia,you guys haven't see her dancing Coke Bottle (Agnes Monica's Song) is so cool..
    Y: point is we are going to uncover the other side of KIII members Backstage
    L: yup,showing (KIII) members real personalities...you guys understand what i'm saying right?:^^;:
    don't tell me you don't understand!
    Y: they uunderstand,they are not Della you know!
    L: oh right Della! all of you who watched KIII theater shows must've already know how Della's awful english is:^^;:
    Y: she is smart actually
    L: yeah maybe because she's too smart and knows many language,then she forgot about english

Y&L: so stay tuned on K3PoinOshi!!

L: hugs Yona!! hugs Noella!!:blush:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kepo -> nosy while occationally goes to busybody. Something along that line.

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    THANK YOU!
    I completely forgot about that word! Haha!

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Episode 1: the Fail Jokes Trio (Tri-J/Trio Jayus)

Y&L: HAAII!!
    L: I'm MinLid
    Y: I'm MinYon
    L: today we are going to talk about...oh wait!
    Y: before that...we are in..
    Y&L: K3PoinOshi Show!!Yeaay!
    L: so this time is the real episode...the first episode..so what are we going to show them kak
    Y: we want to...we usually show you the strange side of KIII members right? so, today we are going to discuss some members that always failed on joking...
    L: yup but this time these are the top 3 of them...so,check them out!!

Acha (A): you know Trim? it's for your face right? Face Trim...
    Other members: THAT'S CREAM!! FACE CREAM!!

Saktia: what country is always prepared for rain? the answer is, "SWEDIA payung sebelum hujan" (it's a saying in indonesia,"Sedia payung sebelum hujan" ,but she change the "Sedia" to SWEDIA/SWEDEN" which means "Bring your umbrella before it rains")

Della: what is the difference between "Matahari" (SUN) and "Hujan" (RAIN)? the answer is, Matahari always have discounts but Rain doesn't!! (*note: "Matahari" is also the name of a Department Store in Indonesia)

*i can't clearly hear Acha's second gag

Saktia: What Lele (catfish) that's on the sidewalk? it's LELEphone umum! (public LELEphone) *get it?? :p

the next one,you'll get the joke if you understand bahasa indonesia :p
    Della:Acha do you have a twitter?
    Acha: i'm wearing it right now
    Della: that's a SWEATER not TWITTER!!

Saktia: *points her ripped pants* i just got bitten by a werewolf... *howls

Y: SO,that's the failed jokes trio...!!
    L: you know who they are?
    Y: first there is Della...Saktia...and Acha!!
    L: so do you agree with us? that's just some of KIII uniqueness
    Y&L: stay tuuned all of you for more!!

surprised that Saktia is actually a crazy girl:^^;:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Episode 2: Fluffy-Fluffy! Sinka Juliani

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! I'm really enjoying these...
    Alright, I only understand 25% of the words, but I do mostly understand from context unless they make a cultural reference

Oh hell,doesn't actually matter at times...
    I was watching Lidya trying to eat a forkful of cake the first time I watched the clip.
    She's so cute, her and Yona too!
    I kind of like that they're just filming wherever they have the space and time, it makes it seem all the more authentic.

Even with the traffic sounds.
    Cameo by Chikachan!

Sinka is so cute'... what is she even doing?! Did they tell her to act cute, or is that just how Sinka is all the time?

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @kurisu
    I'll do the translation if you need it...mostly they talked about how cute Sinka is,and how she acts when she is hungry..which is scary according to them...

Her oldest sister said that,she is like that too at home...she's the most cute and adorable among them four....

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Scary when hungry reminds me of Kitahara Rie's reputation... another unexpectedly scary girl when her blood sugar gets low...
    No doubt Sinka is the cutest sister, the baby of the family! The most treasured child... not that Naomi isn't cute, well, the times I see her act cute, she's caught off guard usually, like in the background of videos, hair got in her mouth or you can see her off to the side and Acha is trying to get her copy a hip hop pose.

If you can do a translation, that would be fantastic zakky!
    But know that if it gets too much, don't stress out and end up thinking it's a chore, just do it if you have the time to spare... you kind of do a lot already keeping this place active (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I hope the web show can bring in new fans... I guess that's asking a lot from it, but it does showcase the members in a good way and plus, they're funny and they actually create and produce the show. (It reminds me of SKE's creativity and resourcefulness.)

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    ^
    i'll do my best!!

i too want these girls especially Lidya to be pushed even more...the fact that she hasn't participate in any JKT A-side Single is really surprising
    for me...although Yona already have fans in japan,she deserve more attention too...

10. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    :awesome:
    #Prying Oshi together with #MinLid #MinYon
    Both: Hi
    Lid: I'm breaking fast loh~
    Yon: Please Open (fasting) ya
    Lid: So (we?) are continuing to 2nd episode. Who are you?
    Yon: Who are you?
    Lid: Who am I?
    Yon: Who am I?
    Lid: I'm MinLid
    Yon: I'm MinYon, we're back again to the second episode of Prying Oshi
    Lid: YESTERDAY someone is having her birhtday x2
    Yon: Yesterday there is.... hehe~
    Lid: Who?
    Yon: Me
    Lid: You?
    Yon: No
    Lid: Not you?
    Yon: Not you
    Lid: Not me... Right?
    Yon: No
    Both: So who is it? Sinka~
    Yon: Ouch You crazy little XD
    Lid: Sorry la~ (Yona got stabbed by a fork hahaha) Poor you
    Yon: Did you know that Sinka birthday is becoming the no 1 trending topic in Indonesia at that time
    Lid: Happy Birthday fluffy or fluffy happy birthday. No idea. The main point is fluffy something 18th Happy birthday.
    Both: Yay
    Yon: Happy birthday to youx2
    - Sirene ringing on
    Yon: What are you doing, Oh Pig dance?
    Lid: Ya... Wait no way sis. What do you think about Sinka?
    Yon: Shinka is funny
    Lid: Funny ya, Eventhough...
    Yon: Its right isn't it? Although when she is silent, her face is scary
    Lid: Yes, when she is hungry and fasting then she would be in rage mode cause she hasn't eat yet
    Yon: When she is hungry, she would looked like (-_-)
    Lid: Yes, She would be silent and looked like sleepy. Eventhough she is 18, she is still very cute and her attitude looked like a kid. Well not too childish but still very cute.
    Yon: Even when she isn't doing anything she is cute, I swear.
    Lid: That is because she is tight-lipped.
    Yon: I like to (push?) her
    Lid: Yona is bad don't you think?
    Yon: Because she is so cute, like seriously.
    Lid: Yes she is cute. Alright then Sinka hope you have a long live, happy, and successfull with your study.
    Yon: Keep on gaining weight, try not to lose it. Don't be thin else you won't be cute anymore.
    Lid: Yah, just keep your current weight. Hopefully you will become cuter and top ok! Now then keep on watching for the next video ok and keep watching so we can meet on the next episode.
    Wild Della appears
    Del: Bye~
    Yon: Why are you come and say bye.
    All: Bye~

- Shinka Video rolls
    - Wild Chika & Tata appears
    - Sinka photo appears
    Note: translation include confusion on grammar

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Nice! Thank you! At last someone willing to help me translate the video :p

Oh,by the way that is actually Sinka's photo at the end of the video...

12. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Whoops Thanks for clearing that up. Now that makes sense lol

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm curious about what kind of video will it be like about Chikariina :p

Will they able to get some random stuff of Chinariina doing some funny things :D

episode 3 (part 1): KIII members's Hashtags

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    L: HI! i'm MinLid
    Y: I'm MinYon!
    L: we are from K3poinOshi!
    Y&L: episode 3!
    L: what are we going to talk about Kak Yona
    Y: you know how K3 girls are so up-to-date,(KIII member's)social media are always fun
    L: and KIII girls always have their own project (on Social Media),and each member have their own hashtag for the project,now we are going to ask them what kind of project is it,and what is it for....
    Y: what makes it interesting too..that is different from other members
    L: since there is many projects...we are going to discuss it one by one...i think it's going to be a two part episode
    Y: yup two part
    L: this time we are going to talk about....
    Y:SISIL!
    L: okay let's watch now about Sisil
    Y: you are curious aren't you

Sisil:hello! now i got 2 hashtag.. #DailyLifeofSisil and #NgabuburitSisil (*)
    so #DailyLifeofSisil is all about me...there's a short film too,so far there is 2 episodes..the first one is about school days,and the second one is Horror Days..
    #NgabuburitSisil is about,i'm giving tips how to spend you Ngabuburit activities ala Selody..
    for example,i told my followers to watch my short film
    and another one for the ngabuburit tips is,stop looking at food pictures,instead look at my photos..i guarantee you will be happy :p
    so,if you want to know more open your twitter...and don't forget to follow me so i can have alot of followers just like Nabilah

Y: She's so much fun right?
    L: yes! she is a flexible girl,she's active in social media and real life..she is so agile like a hamster...
    now who's next kak yona?
    Y: the cute one! who can shake her bangs..
    L: i think they already know who...
    okay check out the next video!

Yupi: i'm checking my G+
    Yona: lemme see
    Yp: No!
    Y: huuft...hurry up!
    Yp: i got this hashtag on G+ that is called #YupiDiaries... i tell them about my daily life,like what i'm doing todya and with who..for example,i met a scary person on the elevator and i was scared that person will kidnap me.... and i ask my followers what they do today...playing games,and making a story from this 6 pictures...and there's also a video version of #Yupidiaries ...so don't forget to check on my G+...or you can check my twitter because i tweet about it everytime i make a G+ post...bye!

L:she's so cute and adorable right
    Y: i wanna put her in a sack and bring her home
    L: so today we discuss those two members...it's okay we will talk about the others on the next part
    Y: you are curious right?
    L: so don't forget to watch us okay? on....
    Y&L: K3POINSOHI!!! bye!!!

L: let's do K3poinoshi underwater
    *putting a aquarium background* i'm underwater!!
    Y: i'm so dizzy "bosku"

*ngabuburit is a killing time activity 1 or 2 hours before break fasting

15. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

#K3poinOshi edisi #K3Hashtag part 2 (Episode 4)
    Guest star(?): Vienny:rolleyes:
    k3hashtag part 2 starring: Thalia & Nadila :)

*translation will be provided by Zakky26, onegaishimasu~ :worthy:

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Viny (V): hi! welcome back to K3poinOshi with #minVin! what are we going to talk about today??
    L: what is she doing??
    Y: hey you! make your own show!
    L:what are you doing?? go away!
    V: today it's MinVin right!? (laughs)
    Y&L: no way!
    Y: this is our show!
    Y: MinLid and MinYon is already the right one!
    L: hi everybody welcome back to...
    Y:K3poinOshi!
    L:with...
    V: (in the background dragging a chair) yeah! MinVin!!
    L: NO! MinLid!
    Y: MinYon!what episode is this again?
    L: we are doing K3Hashtag part 2!we are discussing...
    Y: hey she's sitting down! she's doing as she pleased
    L: and already bringing a chair! nevermind her,let's continue..
    Y: just let her join us
    L: we are going to talk about...
    V: Vienny
    L: NO..not Vienny,that's maybe later or last..
    Y: she really wants to be exist
    -Explanation about K3hashtag-
    Y: yesterday we talked about....
    L: about...wait wait! i forgot!
    -cricket sound-
    V: Sisil!
    L: oh right..Sisil!
    Y: and Yupi too!
    L: and Kak Yona mistyped Yupi's twitter account...
    L&Y: it's supposed to be @CinDvia_JKT48
    L: if you missed the first episode..don't forget to watch..it's on Kak Yona's Youtube channel..don't forget to watch...and perhaps you can watch that person behind me too..
    Y: i don't think she has a Youtube channel
    V: whaaat?
    L: we are going to talk about.....ssshhh....watch this.....

Tata (T): hello! i'm Tata...wanna tell you about #TataOutfitDiary...actually the project is still new...it's main reason is telling about how i dress,about my style,and sometimes mix and match my clothe alone at home..and decide to put it on video,so that people can see..and then,i usually share it on G+ every saturday...and photos too,but photos i share it on twitter...yesterday was the first one,the theme is sort of like a bit boyish...the next one will be a girly theme...i don't know how long the project will last..just hope a very long time (laughs)..until i'm bored,then we will find a new project..check it out once a week every saturday..sometimes i give sneak peek before saturday..watch the video on my G+ every saturday

L: how was it?? turns out it was Tataaa~
    Y: she is miss rempong (help me on this :p )
    L: she is a fashionista..
    Y: in KIII she cares a lot about her appearance and looks
    L: loves make up...and what she wears are always stylish... so it explains about how she make up
    V: (in the back) how she dressed!
    L: make up,dressed up..yeah okay...
    Y: i watched her video yesterday..
    L: she's pretty right?
    Y: yes she is....
    L: but who is prettier? you or her?
    V: MEEEE *pointing at Yona
    L: okay now we are going to talk about one more member! who is it going to be? her cheek is.... (silence,mimicking Nadila's cheek) what are we doing? (laughs)..
    Y: you know who right?
    L: okay then...let's watch the next video!
    Y:enjoy!

Nadila: Hi! so i wanna talk about my #FridayChallenge project... so,back then...i was so confused about what i wanna do with my G+,so i asked my fans what should we do..finally they gave me some ideas..and i selected one of them,it's a challenge (project)...i made one challenge before,and the challenge itself came from fans,every week...but it seems that it doesn't represent the fans as a whole...so i decide to pick two challenges from fans and made them decide which challenge from the two i picked should i make by voting on it...then i will do the challenge every two weeks...there's already 3 challenges i've done so far...next week will be the fourth one....at first there was mix responds about the project,as we know people have their own opinions about it...the positive one are complimenting how creative the project is....the negative ones are some fans gets upset because i didn't pick their challenge,and like "what in the world is this??"....but,i don't really think about the negative opinion,i'll take it as an advice for me in the future...so as long as there is support about the project,i will keep doing it...the next one i think is about "expression"
    wait for my next challenge! once every two weeks every friday on my google plus...bye!

L&Y&V: PAW PAW! PAWPAWPAWPAW!! (Nadila's Jikoushokai intro)
    L: so that was Nadila and her #FridayChallenge....she will do challenges every friday from her fans on her G+
    Y: and if you want to participate on her project...go straight to her G+ account! sp you can know her better too
    L: cares about what her fans wants
    V: very good ladies and gentlemen! so today we talked about..who?
    L: whatever!
    -Yona doing the Crazy handsign- :D
    L: so this is our fourth episode with "Hashtag part 2"
    was it fun??
    Y: must be fun right!? and we still have part 3...because KIII got a lot of Hashtags..who will it be?
    -Vienny pointing herself-
    L: No,Vienny! what are you doing anyway??
    Y: how about we talk about K3poinOshi
    -silence- (isn't that what you girls are doing in the first place Yona? :D )
    L: fine.......very well
    Let's continue to some other videos...close this episode now....
    Y&L&V: bye bye!!
    V: next episode will be MinVin!!
    L: No!!!

Random backstage video of Tata and Nadila playing

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    OOOOOOOOOOOHHH... Viny is so cute!!! I died a little inside (happily) when she dragged the chair over, I didn't guess it automatically... I thought she was moving a suitcase/chest in order to be cute and disruptive.

I love that all the K3 projects are being... collected? recorded for future reference? I don't know, but I like it. It shows their eagerness and want to connect with fans, grow their fanbase, differentiated themselves. It's spirited.
    I respect that in people anyway, but there's something especially... elemental maybe, the mindset of a 2nd gen, that they'll always try that much harder because they don't have "1st gen., the original gen" status.

Though... the 3rd gens are coming for them too, Michelle seems to be something of a pretty good video editor, and a few of the girls have been making google hangout videos...

I like Tata but her fashion diary video/picture posts are the weakest to me, I guess its kind of hard to make fashion checks more interesting though... most of the girls I know that do that just use Instagram.

Thanks for the translations zakky! And for linking the video animevoicejanai, I didn't notice they had uploaded a new one.

18. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Rempong is same with blabbermouth isn't?
    Perhaps this video series is one of KIII's covert ops to overtake 1st gen supremacy.

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    K3Hashtag part 3 (last part)

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    sorry if haven't translate the video yet...it will be posted at least tomorrow...