1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    This week's Kakenai was a gold mine. Nanachanzu has been a dream of mine since last year and tbh, they are probably one of the best to go do all these on-site specials.
    Note when i say best, i dont mean proffessionally. (That probably belongs to Sugai). These 3 are hilarious in their own special way. Yonesans smile literally lights the camera up and he cookie dodging skills are great lol.
    Nagasawa stole the show with her mistakes and eating which is no surprise. thank god for Oda to remind us and them that this is actually going to be on tv.

the fact that Yonesan didnt want an indirect kiss just cements her further as the best daughter in the world.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    18. (20.) 21/24 (+04) (20/24/00) Yonetani Nanami

Not only did she break her previous record, she is also holds the record for biggest boost for two weeks running! (tied with Ishimori last week, and third with Fuyuka this week)

so close to selling out.. she can do this.
    my thanks to @EinhanderX For the info

3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I saw various tweet from Yone fans who came to the handshake event today. I found most is very fun and can't help but want to translate.
    1. She is hungry cat. She willing to go with you for food lmao.
    Fans : I'm hungry.
    Yone : Right. I'm also very hungry.
    Fans : What do you want to eat?
    Yone : Meat! I want to eat Yakiniku.
    Fans : Then, i think its better to go now (to Yakiniku place)
    Yone : Eh, let's eat together~

2. She said she like Mon on her blog, but she actually Manaki fans lol.
    Fans : What is your favorite song from 4th single?
    Yone : Broken Smartphone and Hohoemi ga Kanashii.
    Fans : Why do you like Broken Smartphone?
    Yone : Because Mona is on it!
    Fans: Eh, that part?
    Yone : I really like Mona.
    Fans : Eh ...
    Yone : Did you see Mona PV?
    Fans : Not yet.
    Yone : You better check her pv soon!
    Fans : Okay ...
    Fans : Why do you like Shida?
    Yone : Eh ... it's not because she looks cool. She fun! She really interesting!

3. Yone would switch to high tension mode if you talk about food lol.
    Fans : Nanami-chan, last week i went to Raclette × Raclette
    Yone : I envy! (when talk about food, her high tension is appear)

Fans also talked about Nanachanzu. And Yone said she still not used with the pose and indeed feel embarrassed. Especially on Shibuya 109 because there lots of people there.
    Someone is asked what side she take on high school, Science (rikei) or Literature (bunkei), as expected, her answer is Science.
    When the fans sad because the time is over, she cutely said "Daijoubu yade!"
    One of her fans just start the conversation with "Nyannyan", and then Yone imitating that. The rest of conversation is full of Nyan and Nyannyan and both laughing together in the end lol.

It seems like Yone remember several name of her fans and her fans was pleased with that.
    Someone who just go to her handshake for the first time said "She actually very funny."

There more tweet out there that i don't understand so just this lol.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So as posted in General, i read UTB interview and once again amazed by how mature Yone is and this:

Q: Do you want to leave impression in 4th?
    Yone:
    The front line members of 3rd single left something, and now i have been given the chance to stand in front row so i have to make a good result. I also want to work hard so those who yet to able to stand in front row could do it in 5th

Once again, she said that she'll work hard in 4th for the members who have yet to stand in the front row.

5. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    No, Blitz. Shy Yone is the best. She looks too mature on the other photo that i can't help but scream "No. My daughter can't grow up this fast lol."

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    @Titidus, totally understand what you mean, but that hair is so long and she looks so mature now. I want the short hair cute thing back! But the way she looked for the 4th single, and being in the front just shows me how much growing she has done.

I still wish she was my daughter. But even daughters grow up. I just wished it wasnt that fast.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I almost forgot that Koike said, in the cutest angry voice possible, in her radio last night that Yone "has lost her Kansai-ben and taken by Tokyo" lol

8. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    @Blitzius Right. We have our struggle, right. Watching (our) little daughter grows up is hard lol. Yone looks really mature somehow, but when she was less serious she still a little daughter who is very cute. I guess her hair really make her looks mature. But as you've said, she definitely grown up. Her way of thinking. All about her, as a person as an idol. She grow and changes, that something we can't deny. She grows up to be wonderful person. I'm glad.

Oh, so that's what Koike mean. I heard that but i don't understand. Thank for your translation as always @too much idea

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    noooo..... daijobuyade was the cutest... i knew something was up the moment that really pretty pic of her came up with her makeup on point and eyes were sparkling..
    I'll go next month to her HS and try to convince her to bring it back.

10. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Go for it, Blitz.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Good luck Blitz, i love hearing her Kansai-ben because it's cute.

I think i read a HS report somewhere saying that she just doesn't like showing Kansai-ben on media, though she pretty much still use it in daily lives?

12. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

Go Blitz, "Bringing back my kansai daughter back" mission lol [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

gif of Yonesan, Techi and Neru

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    That's the greatest gif ever.

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    breaks my heart alittle to only see yone screentime when she basically butts into certain bits. i guess they dont select her stuff that often since they have their go-to crew for variety.
    and at least shes working hard. and gives helpful input. that smile helps too :)

16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    YONESAN MEGANE MODE ON KAKENAI. my heart. my bloody heart.

also the logical yone is accurate as usual with her "this group is weird" remark. shes looking more radiant now. guess the lights in front of the front members are great.

17. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Yone is essential. She provides all the logical comments, camera just isn't prepared enough to close in on her . :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    does anyone have or know of a softsub for yonesan's PVs? any of them will do ><

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Is that a uniform she's wearing? It looks good on her. :blush:

In keya kake, I think it's her who giggled when the camera was zooming in on Oda asking for a make up kit.