1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru has published this photo of Yone in her blog.

mobgFLNay.jpg

Neru: "When she was taking a photo of herself with a cream puff, Yone's feet were so cute that I somehow went ahead and took this photo." After their performance last week, the members were giving a pile of cream puffs to go through.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    On today blog post. Yone post a picture of her from Keyakizaka latest handshake event. Being a nerd, she cosplay as a monster lol. Actually, that really cute and match her personality very well. But the most important thing i want to discuss is the line on the banner behind her. The line say, "Yonetani Nanami. The smile, the best one."
    tumblr_o4f97iO8SC1umkiozo1_500.jpg

I really want to thank whoever made the banner. The line is simple but have so much meaning.

It's true that Yone best point is her smile. She not "labeled" as beautiful by majority. Not talented or have strong aura to get attention. She really just normal girl who smile the most. Not popular by any mean too. But, her smile made Hirate smile really bright on Sekai MV.

So, if you're wondering why i made this post. The answers is, i just want to say that Yone is indeed have very beautiful smile like the banner say lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DathZXR

DathZXR Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I'll second that. The main reason Yone-san became my oshi was that she was always smiling. As an idol,that is an A+ for me,not to mention i really like the colour of her eyes.

I hope she improves on her variety skills which other members are rapidly improving on.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

So true about her smile. It's always brilliant. She makes a big impression with it in her brief saunter across the screen in the KataMira MV. And she may also have a bit of singing talent. At least in KeyaBINGO #4 she sang reasonably well in the haunted hospital. And she's clearly one of the smartest in the group. She might have won the title of "IntelliQueen" instead of Neru if she had had more experience with the quiz buzzer. I love looking back at her sutra-reciting, in KeyaKake #9, for example. What a quirky and superior "talent." Her acting in TokuDare was pretty good. And she's just 16. She has time to grow into a larger role. She is not one of the cutest or most glamorous of the members, at least so far, but you can't look at any of her Hustle Press features and say she's not cute. And there's always that smile....

(With Firefox, at least, you can get the right-click to work on Hustle Press by pressing "shift" as you click.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    She hasnt blogged in a week. I hope she's ok. I need more yone. At least Nanako had a picture of her recently.

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Yonemin's Lotte gum commercial:

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Nanako always has our best interests in mind!

8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this is true, shida and nanako have quite a few yone pics and I am always thankful for those two.
    Also, the new CM is great. didnt expect the yelp at the end. really adorable.

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this girl is adorable.
    taken from her most recent blog post 01/11/16

Attached Files:

10. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I totally overlooked her Lotte Fit's commercial. I'm sure she is singing that one entirely herself. You've got to hand it to her, she sings well, and that moment when the balloon popped was most adorable.

This commercial can even be seen as a summary of Yonesan's nice traits: She's a glutton, not scared of ghosts/zombies, can sing well, but actually has a tendency to be caught by loud noises or sudden impacts despite being amazingly stoic in haunted houses.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  11. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Well said!
    The actual ad lasts 16 seconds but I've seen it 16 times already.

12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    161112 欅坂46 - テレ朝夏祭りSUMMER STATION音楽LIVE2016.ts_snapshot_22.27_[2016.11.15_02.02.01].jpg 161112 欅坂46 - テレ朝夏祭りSUMMER STATION音楽LIVE2016.ts_snapshot_22.22_[2016.11.15_02.01.54].jpg 161112 欅坂46 - テレ朝夏祭りSUMMER STATION音楽LIVE2016.ts_snapshot_22.15_[2016.11.15_02.01.42].jpg 161112 欅坂46 - テレ朝夏祭りSUMMER STATION音楽LIVE2016.ts_snapshot_22.12_[2016.11.15_02.01.33].jpg

Here is some snippest of the world's best smile during the SUMMER STATION Live. She had some good moments during te wo tsunaide, but at least she had some speaking time with the audience and thats good. Heres hoping shes studying hard

13. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I don't know about what you guys think but i feel Yonesan's Smile in the MV was really bright that you can't not notice it?

14. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Your statement is indeed true for me. Yone always slay her screentime on the MV with her smile.

15. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Yonetani's smile is the young & cheerful one. Genuine.

16. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    imo, yone san's smile is one of the best in keyaki. her smile is genuine, bright and makes you smile too.
    i like the director shot her while she's smiling :)

17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    taken from their website.
    the yone smile still lives 161202-(9).jpg

also, from the futari saizon mv, i cant make a gif, but i sure wish i had one. 3rd Single - Futari Saison MV.mp4_snapshot_02.41_[2016.12.06_17.49.49].jpg 3rd Single - Futari Saison MV.mp4_snapshot_02.41_[2016.12.06_17.49.44].jpg 3rd Single - Futari Saison MV.mp4_snapshot_02.41_[2016.12.06_17.49.42].jpg 3rd Single - Futari Saison MV.mp4_snapshot_02.41_[2016.12.06_17.49.40].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'll make a gif, after all that shot of Yonemin is the sole reason I even bothered to get the mv :p She's my favorite girl in keyaki

[​IMG]

19. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami

im stealing that. but im also letting you know. that looks amazing. great work and thank you

20. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    You're welcome!! And I don't mind if you steal it, I'm just glad Yone has more supporters :p