Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Yonetani Nanami (米谷 奈々未)
    Nickname: Yone (よね), Yonemin (よねみん).
    Birth date: February 24th, 2001.
    Bloodtype:B
    Birth place:Osaka, Japan.
    Height:157cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. airi

airi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    She's very pretty. So young, though; I was really surprised by her age 'cause she looks older imo.

3. Yuurae

Yuurae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cute girl from Osaka... Like her!

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    After seeing the haunted house reaction episode of Kakenai, I think I'm going to start following her as well. Just need to see how she handles bungee jumping now.

5. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    She seems to be the most at ease with variety for now. She gives the best reactions to the MC and is always smiling.
    Her being super chill in FujiQ was funny.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Nanami:ome::ome:

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Birthday!!

8. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In a blog post published at noon, Wednesday 20 April, Yonemin publishes a couple of off-shots from the Hustle Press sessions that actually look like versions of the self she and we are familiar with, rather than the sensual new creature she is shown as. She says the text of the book is all in English and she can't read it. I think she means she can't read herself in the photos. She says she was nervous, but that evaporated as they got going and she enjoyed the process. What excellent gravure photography (of the comparatively demure kind), as in the features for other members. This is probably the future her. In any case, she also includes a more familiar-looking recent snot of her in her SiMajo uniform.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Today there is a collection of 2channel posts saying that she was wonderful in the handshake session. People who went to lane 6 for her partner Neru were enthralled by Yonemin's manner, her beauty and her eyes, which they said were a lighter brown. One poster called it a "Yone ambush."

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Ive seen her only in pictures but she seems to have quiet passion inside her, like Komiharu.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I get that impression, too. And she seems genuinely nice, just from her eyes and her smile. As well as smart (one of the top three in the TV "intelligence" contest). In Mii-chan's blog today (Koike Minami), she says how Yonemin noticed she was not feeling well and came to her room with jelly for her. Mii-chan says she almost wept with gratitude. Those two are the members from Kansai.

And she is one of the members who has had the greatest transformation in appearance over the past few months. She looked like a frumpy bookworm at first, but now she looks like this:

mobrOaQxu.jpg

Once again, I admire the administration for knowing how to choose members for their future as well as their present.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sounds just like her. Well translated. Not sure when those photos were taken, but those straps look like the same kind of style she wore in the "fashion check" episode of Keyakitte and got low marks for. Was one of the three "smartest" from the intelligence test episode. And has suddenly broken out from frumpy to beautiful. A real idol story. Nice to imagine her exploring Tokyo. Wandering the streets of a big city is incredibly interesting. Surrounded by a million movies.

16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    thank you! I try not to take out personality when I translate... sometimes I'm more successful than others ahaha.

I think her problem was that she really doesn't know how to take good selfies... you can see it in the lighting she chooses and her not very subtle photo editing choices. but she seems to be learning!

she reminds me of this korean actress with her looks and ~aura~

17. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^i guess I'm not the only one who thought she looked like park shin hye

18. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    image.jpeg She cut her hair? Looks pretty!

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's another photo, from Nanako's blog for Wednesday, with Nanako introducing the new Yone-san:

mobpfaQjF_600web.jpg

Tere's a series of screencaps here of Yone-san performing in short hair on Tuesday's Utacon performance of SaiMajo.

20. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I like her new hair, it suits her and so refreshing:awesome: