Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    those pics are gold. thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

mannn i lover yonesan's laugh, its so cute

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From Yone-san's blog:

4e0bece6d6b43aa08f1c25e5aae82_700w.jpg

"I noticed this when I was walking in Shibuya.
    So nostalgic.
    I wonder if you recognize it."

Yone-san also says she will be with Hirate on Girls Locks all week, Mon-Thu, to help her while her voice is in bad condition (Techi hasn't been able to speak much since last week).

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  5. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I enjoy how religious yone has become giving the call to prayer looolllll

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yonesani needs to change up her hairstyle, dye it a funky color or something like she wanted to but nobody let her. She needs to experiment live a little :p

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Yonesan from Tokuyama drama

the dvd set will be release on June 7th 2017
    [​IMG]

source

Yoshimura Azusa (Yonesan's character in kankyakutachi)
    [​IMG]

source

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is a screencap from ep83 (not fanart)

[​IMG]

Yonesan got mad when her soup got spilled !!!! Boku wa yada :cool:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. maigo

maigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    :asdfgh::asdfgh:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    her chipmunk cheeks are the best. thank you for the gif

12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Yonesan Special!

Was in Japan on the 27th of May for a quick trip and managed to get tickets to see some of the girls! My goal is to meet everyone at least once with the exception of Yonetani, whom I will try to meet everytime I go [Oshi Bias lol] This time, because of the last minute trip formation, I only managed to start bidding from round 5. The Other girls whom I met were

Ozeki Rika

Sasaki Mirei

Takamoto Ayaka

Iguchi Mao

There is also a bonus NagasawaNanako Intermission Special!

for now, enjoy the heavy wall, and I am sorry if you fall asleep halfway.

The good/bad thing about Yonetani is that she is not one of the more popular girls in the group. Imagine my surprise that at round 5, where she picks up, I managed to get all 15 of my bids through. Currently holding the highest record among my friends for most tickets for a girl in a session. [2nd record holder is 9 for Suzumoto but that’s not the point]

Some issues to take note off.

As you know, each session is 1.5 hours long, with the queues closing by the hour in order for the girls to wrap up on time. If you happen to queue at the early times [for example, 10-11 for session one, aka Early Phase] you are only allowed to use a maximum of 5 tickets, no matter how many you have. BUT they do tell you that you can come back later and requeue if you want with your remaining tickets.

OR ALTERNATIVELY, you can wait till Late Phase [11ish] and they let you use all your tickets at one shot.

Naturally I opted for the late phase, as I wanted to see my others [I had Ozeki and Sasaki Mirei for my first session so I figured I would clear them first] I have 15 tickets and + 1 plane ticket. Like hell am I going to discard 10 of them. And like hell am I queuing twice!

The yone queue was surprisingly packed! It was between Techin and Risa’s lines, but it was longer than Risa, which genuinely surprised me. I was sad for Risa, but hey, yone getting more popularity is always good. [sidenote, when Risa’s queue was empty, I could see from where I was standing that Risa was just bouncing on the spot, like she was bored. I assume all the Risa fans were waiting till the last minute to spam multiple tickets with her, but Risa is really beautiful. Id bid for her if I was lucky enough]

From the crowd image, it shows that she does attract a higher than average age group of guys to her. Not many girls queued for her either, but I guess that’s the charm of Yone, the world’s best daughter.

One of the unique things about her lane is that while generally there is noise generated by the crowd, you can hear her laugh once in a while. It’s loud, clear, and awfully nice to hear even when it’s not directed to you.

The guy who took my ticket had to look at it twice to read the 15, and he asked his colleague in what I can only describe as ‘what’. in any case, I got a full minute with her and I proceeded to interact with her in my broken Japanese. [Following convo is in jap]

Me: I came from Singapore!

Yone: Oh wow, Singapore?

Me: Yes, I came back. I don’t know if you remember me from January bu-

Yone: I do! Once you mentioned Singapore and January I remembered!

Me: Oh! Thank you! At that time, I was distracted and I didn’t have time so I only said that your eyes were pretty, Im sorry about that

Yone: I recall that! That’s ok! Don’t worry about it.

Me: Hopefully I get to say more today! First off, congrats on the front row! I have been waiting since the start, for your front row as well as the Nanachanzu Unit

Yone: thank you!

Me: I hope one day you guys can come to Singapore.I especially want to see nanachanzu!

Yone: Wow, youre Japanese is really good!

Me: haha nono, I just started studying thanks to you guys! I know hiragana, but I don’t know katakana and kanji just yet. Oh, but I do know the kanji to your surname for now, so that’s 2 of them!

Yone: Wow! Can you write it?

Me: Yes! I use it to search twitter as well as to search nanako’s blog for pictures of you because Nanako takes lotsa pictures of you as well: D

By the way, how is your shoulder?

Yone: Hm? What?

Me: I watched Keyakake a week ago, you said your shoulders were in pain

Yone: AH! They are all better now! The pain has stopped! Thank you!

Guard Guy: Times up

Me: ok that’s good to hear, take care!

Yone: Byebye

I forgot to mention I miss her short hair, and that I didn’t want her to be sucked in by Tokyo. But I guess I will have that for next time. My Japanese is not that great, but it can only get better.

I also didn’t get a laugh, but she did compliment me, so that’s good too. She also did a tiny squeal when she learnt I could write her name in kanji.

In any case: Still retains title of World’s Best Daughter and her smile is brighter than all lights in that place. Heres hoping she gets more popular, no matter where she stands. In terms of idol power, she so bad that she’s good for variety. Albeit boring, but still providing voices [and reactions] of reason. But there is no denying the fact that she is growing prettier and prettier. Which is scary because she might fly out of our sights one day. But until then, lets watch over her.

Tl:dr, I will buy more tickets to see that smile.

I really wonder if there is a YonePapa club anywhere. I bet most of her fans want to be her dad or something. I just want to make her carbonara. At least that doesn’t spill and soak books.

• Like Like x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's cute since her legs are probably tired lol

Blitz, a suggestion, you should start wearing a name tag with Singapore flag on it and maybe your nickname/name if you want her to remember your name too.

Can we make Yone Family or something because i'd be weird if i say i wanted her as daughter lol prob a little sister

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I was half tempted but I was in a suit coz i had to rush to a formal event. didnt want the hole because favourite suit heh

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Did Nanako kiss Yonesan on TV? :inlove:
    [​IMG]

screencap
    [​IMG]

edit:

reading from Yonesan blog, she said Nanako didnt kiss her on the cheek :^^;:

source

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    after yonesan said she wont even kiss her husband on keyakake.
    guess that means shes ok with receiving on the cheeks, but not giving in general heh

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yone-san did not appear on the first day of the Fuji-Q live and says in her blog that she will not appear on the second day, either. She says she would hate it if she didn't put full effort into all of school and the tour and Fuji-Q, so she has come up with the solution of taking this event off, and concentrating on the tour and the various festivals in August. (original Japanese blog post) School is very important to Yone-san, and she is not going to let herself short-change it (too much).

Serious post, so no pics. But here are some more-or-less recent ones:

tumblr_otacr49EJ91tsk04no1_1280.jpg c2tHmYo.jpg X0jfToA.jpg tumblr_ortloylKjf1ulbk6to1_r1_1280.jpg

18. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Yone's first Showroom apperance starts in 15minutes [13:00 Japan Time]
    come on in and support!
    also, cant believe its been a month since this thread got updates. ohno

19. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Should I watch Mayweather vs Mcgregor or yone's showroom?

Though choice..

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Her first SR was really enjoyable, and relaxing. She's competent, and now proofed that she's fine with flying solo.

The bit of info where she said that Manaka intentionally drank her bottles and then offered them back to her looool