1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    In addition to the news that TEPPEN Radio's been promoted to a full 1 hour radio program, they also discreetly announced that Akarin will be replacing the AKB-bound Machun as a regular opposite Milky. I like this combination and I'm interested to hear more from Akarin so this is a good opportunity I think.

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Called it! Man, am I good at calling the next regulars. Totally called Keiichi would be the next regular to take after Sayanee, so I'm stoked for getting to hear more of Akarin. I wonder if they'll keep the format of the current one with weekly guests or back to two people.

Is it one hour a week spread over the three days or one hour per day??

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its 1-hour on Tuesdays. They lose the Monday and Wednesday slots but its now a full show instead of just being inside the MBS Utagumi slot.

I, too, am interested what format they'll take with the new show but I think the alternating thing works for them (and is much more interesting for me) so I hope they continue doing it. I like hearing the different combinations of the senbatsu members talk with each other.

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Hm... does that mean less TEPPEN radio time per week? Oh well, as long as they keep it going.

They really should just rename this the Milky show, because all her co-hosts end up departing :fp: . First Ainyan, now Maachun. It's a little scary now that I think about it.

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

What you guys think of the wota that proposed to Akarin? Sounds hilarious but kinda sad someone would be that delusional.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    What wota that proposed? If you're talking about some dude who gave her a marriage contract during a handshake event, 1) it was a really long time ago (last year?); and 2) its very common. I think Oshima Yuko has talked about getting those quite often. I don't think anyone who does that gimmick actually expects the girl to accept. Its more a topic of conversation and a way for the girl to remember you. I heard it bombed horribly with Akarin though.

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Could you please explain? I just read about it recently on Smilodon's blog. Why did it go wrong with Akarin if it's so common? Did she laugh and said "no way you ****"?" [hehe]

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm not sure what specific story this is but the story I'm familiar with is that Akarin gave no/a bad reaction and the fan who made the report felt really embarrassed about it. I think Akarin's reaction was the normal reaction anybody would have to being accosted with a marriage certificate but the fan was probably expecting a funny reaction or something Shimarena-like.

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    You should scroll up on this thread and click on the link that says "Creepy wota are creepy".

10. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks, not any details on to why the wota cried after though. Would of been funny if she told him off. I would prob give her a vote just for that. [clap]

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Well, he posted it on either Twitter so he wrote posts saying things like "ugh my life is over" "I want to die" "I want to disappear" "akarin and kanakichi are bitches" etc.

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Just sound like a disgruntled fan. That doesn't really say why he felt so distraught over it. Giving a marriage certificate to a girl like Milky would be diff than to a girl like Paruru. Def different reactions from the girls. Milky prob would act coy and tease a bit while Paruru would prob give a stink eye. Don't know Akarin well enough for that. I get most of my Akarin news from OSR tumblr.

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    He's just an obsessed fan that got turned down. I guess he cried because he was totally into her and it obviously was not meant to be. Just a crazy fan, I guess.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Ok, so I read that article. First off, how do they get these things and turn them into articles?

The guy wasn't serious in giving the marriage certificate and the picture is of him acting like he's crying. Yes, its creepy. No, its not uncommon. Yes, he was expecting a different reaction than what he got. No, he wasn't actually expecting her to sign it (she's also only 17 so she'd have to get parents' permission).

He wasn't even disgruntled, I think. Just really really embarrassed. That he posted it on Twitter is how 2ch got hold of it and made fun of him for it.

===================================

I think I understand where this conversation came from now. I think Smilodon got this guy with the marriage certificate and a very famous Akarin fan called Aka-oji mixed up.

This is Akaoji:

[​IMG]

If you've ever been to an NMB event that Akarin is a part of, he'll be there. He's also rumored to have given Akarin 5000 votes last election so that's why fans on the internet like to talk about him. The thing with him is that he really likes idols, just that he likes Akarin the most of them all. There's a lot of talk that he oshihen-ed to some girl from HKT because he talks about her on twitter alot and goes to HKT events but he's still always at NMB events so I don't know. 2ch fans need to leave him alone either way though.

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Akarin's is probably my favorite poster of them all. Just the little bit of playfulness without being crass about it.

17. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Akarin's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Skin's exposure should be just the right amount <3<3

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Akarin in Senkyo mode is pretty awesome.

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Her recent magazine shoots really shows she means business...