1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Congratulations on ranking #6 on the Kohaku Senbatsu! Being a YouTuber really helps!

2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

She seemed so happy and excited on stage when she found out that she placed 6th. This is all old stuff to girls like Mayuru and Sashi, but Yoshida must have really been thrilled!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for her. Maybe some of the other younger girls will realize how interesting Youtube videos can affect their popularity and change their entire lives in and out of show business.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I'm sure she was thrilled with the rank. She's been tweeting about it non-stop over the last day, thanking her fans and all that jazz.

I'm truly happy for her. I'm glad she got some kind of validation for all of the work she has been putting in over the last year. Hopefully 2017 can continue to be a big year for her.

4. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I'm so happy for her! In her last video of 2016, before even the Kouhaku top 48 were announced, let alone the ranking, she was already saying that she felt 2016 has been a really good year for her, with a real feeling of accomplishment that she hasn't felt before. Hard to believe that at the end of 2015, we were getting hyped up over 30-second Twitter videos, and now she uploads two amazingly recorded and edited videos per week. I will unabashedly say that I watch each one, not only because she's cute and I want to support her, but also to see how much effort she puts into learning about makeup and teaching others, and video production. Through this, she has always kept her self-deprecating sense of humor, too.

For her 2017 calligraphy message, she wrote "AKB senbatsu". While that would have been unimaginable a year ago, now with this #6 ranking, AKB might want to take advantage of the spotlight on her and promote her more. She brings a whole new group of female fans to the table.

Unfortunately she was blocked by the on-screen graphics in the Kouhaku broadcast, so we can't really see her reaction when her name is called. But the sweetest part was when all the members lined up in Kimi wa Melody, and Mayuyu and Yukirin leaned over to say something to her. Never would have imagined that!

5. richard durbano

Yeah, I noticed that too. Kashiwagi, on her right, and Mayuyu, on her left, both congratulated her and she seemed almost overwhelmed by what was happening. They probably didn't even know who she was!!!!! I watch her videos for the same reasons you do and I'M A GUY AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND JAPANESE. And I still enjoy them for the the same reasons that you mentioned so eloquently. She's an absolute sweetheart, and you're right, 2017 will be huge for her. It won't be long until she's approaching 200,000 subscribers!!!!!

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    A thank you video for ranking 6th.
    First video of her I have watched. Typical youtube vlogger jump cuts, but pretty good.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The excessive amount of jump cuts annoys a bit but the audio is good. Congratulations to her for the 6th place and the channel!

8. richard durbano

I don't know why there are so many jump cuts in this last video. I think I've watched everyone of her other videos and none of them have so cuts in them. Maybe she was still just overly excited after her 6th place finish and was trouble staying focused and on subject when she made that video a couple days ago.

9. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Akarin's Coming of Age pics
    o09721920p.jpg o14401920p.jpg o144019201p.jpg o144019202p.jpg o144019203p.jpg

Akarin and Momoka
    o14401920pa.jpg o14401920m.jpg o14401920pm.jpg
    Source

10. SweetMouth48

SweetMouth48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Congratulations for your first AKB senbatsu, Akarin!!!:omfg:

11. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Obligatory congratulation. That's a huge achievement there.

May it motivate others to do YT stream as well, lol.

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    YASSSSS AKARIN CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST SENBATSU!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  15. richard durbano

Perhaps someone can explain to me why under ''estimated monthly earnings'' and ''estimated nearly earnings'', there is such an enormous difference in the numbers. Is she making closer to $9,000 a year from these videos or closer to $150,000? Any way to figure that out from the information presented? Thanks in advance.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think just see it as she is making at least $1000 per month or $12,000 per yer

17. richard durbano

Can I ask how you come to that figure? I've never seen that page ever posted before and I'm confused how to interpret her income from those numbers.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol? You are confusing me lol its written on the page

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I think it depends on how many viewers watch (One person said 1000=$1) How many ads and what type of ads are in the video. Also how many videos she uploads per month. So maybe one month brings in $780 but another month brings in $4,000 that's why there is such a big gap in the yearly earnings. Just look at the views on her videos and you can probably see which videos make more.

20. richard durbano

Oh, thank you. I didn't know 1000 views equaled $1.00. I've never heard that before. Thanks again.