1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I saw 1000=$1 but I thought that was 1000 people who actually view an ad. No idea how prevalent adblock is in Japan relative to here, for example, but I doubt every single viewer on her vids are actually getting served ads.

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It's more of an example not every thousand views equals a dollar but it rounds to about there. Also she isn't getting all of that money due to Youtube receiving 50% and other things

3. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

the 1 dollar is the cut after youtube. It's just that you can't look at viewcounts and immediately convert that into money based on that conversion rate.

4. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    She isn't getting much (if any) money because the staff/agency receive the revenue from YouTube, which she has mentioned many times on radio shows, Showroom, etc. She is using the NMB48 name and songs to promote herself, after all. But looking at it another way, it's already paid off for her tremendously in publicity, advancing her idol career, and pushing her into the makeup industry with all these collaborations with companies.

5. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Seems like Akarin's got a new gig somewhere?

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I've almost jumped seeing Akarin on senbatsu list for election single - after Milky left, it's good to see someone from my top still keeping place in that small NMB48 teaM to participate here.

Team M... it took me a while to find the thread. Guess I'm just a bit behind :F

7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It also looks like Akarin's Youtube subscriptions will pass 200,000 this week. Her make-up videos must be very popular. Good for her.

8. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Watched parts of NMB48 170328 M1 LIVE 1830 tonight (well, a moment ago). A bit hard: that is actually years since the newest performance I have really seen... 2014... I had trouble recognizing even some seniors... that was quite scary to see them changed by time. SNS don't really prepare for such things.

I've watched for Akarin and to see if there is someone I've missed in my recent research of new members ("new", as draftees do count) and to my surprise there was Momorun too. Akarin dragged me through a bit too long watching session but ok, OK, things are settled now!!!!1111 Doubts gone!

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Akarin will be apart of Sayanee's Centered Song for the 48th Single.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sayanee Senbatsu (Anokoro no Gohyakuendama)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (c), Iriyama Anna, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kamata Natsuki, Kojina Yui, Komda Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sasaki Yukari, Shibuya Nagisa, Takayanagi Akane, Futamura Haruka, Fuchigami Mai, Furuhata Nao, Minegishi Minami, Moriyasu Madoka, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari

10. AkariNyan22

AkariNyan22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can anyone translate akarin poster ssk?

11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @AkariNyan22: it would be good if you have attached/linked this poster... I have not seen it yet and I don't know where it could be found.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Akarin's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I got that poster I have demanded from @AkariNyan22 ;)

Yoshida Akari 2017 poster 174.jpg

A bit cluttered, but I understand the idea - she did quite a lot to promote herself, more that I admittably know about now.

14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    33rd place with 8160 votes (7th in NMB48).

I have expected better, did Sayanee's voters went completely elsewhere... Maybe her voters are lazy and will catch up later.

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Aapon did really well, so maybe they're leaning towards Miru and Aapon and whatever is left will go to Akarin~

16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I would point out Yuuka and Sae - they did not rank before... Miru did not get that much of a bump. With Fuuko out, Akari and then Miru are the only two left I like with chances for high places (who would now give votes to draft/5th gen...) - and they both seem to have got lesser parts of cake.

I might be forgetting that last year she was on 77th place.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I consider Sae just a coincidence...IDK what is going on there tbh, but usually one new girl in NMB ranks in every year...whether she stays or not is not given.
    Yuuka def got a huge boost...slightly forgot about her tbh lol. I like her, but IDK Yuka's #1 spot made me forget a lot of things lol.

Akarin will do better in SSK this year; just seems like it u know.

oh well, NMB never does well in SSK so we'll take whatever is given to us lol.

18. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Tbh, Akarin never did well in SSK. Take into consideration that she NEVER ranked in prelim but somehow always cracked into the top 80 in the end. The fact that she got 33rd in prelim is still a wonder. Senbatsu might be a bit stretch, but I feel like she might be at least where she's right now in prelim.

19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @AnToNa slow voters then.

What a day - Ukraine nuking Russia with Simpsons, Yuka getting first place... After such memeable sensations Akari already getting senbatsu could have been dangerous to health LOL
    I will wait.

20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Mr. Joshbox streamed a 3 hour video a couple days ago where he tried to pick the top 16 in the upcoming election with the help of the fans. I kept throwing in Akarin's name around 12 or 13, but no one seemed to agree that she'll make it. I think everyone is underestimating her youtube appeal and those 244,000 subscribers. I still think she has a chance. Everyone seems so obsessed with the NGT results.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017