1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 20th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline has been extended to Sept. 4th.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

Yoshida Akari (Akarin)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I think just see it as she is making at least $1000 per month or $12,000 per yer

2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Can I ask how you come to that figure? I've never seen that page ever posted before and I'm confused how to interpret her income from those numbers.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    lol? You are confusing me lol its written on the page

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I think it depends on how many viewers watch (One person said 1000=$1) How many ads and what type of ads are in the video. Also how many videos she uploads per month. So maybe one month brings in $780 but another month brings in $4,000 that's why there is such a big gap in the yearly earnings. Just look at the views on her videos and you can probably see which videos make more.

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Oh, thank you. I didn't know 1000 views equaled $1.00. I've never heard that before. Thanks again.

6. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I saw 1000=$1 but I thought that was 1000 people who actually view an ad. No idea how prevalent adblock is in Japan relative to here, for example, but I doubt every single viewer on her vids are actually getting served ads.

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It's more of an example not every thousand views equals a dollar but it rounds to about there. Also she isn't getting all of that money due to Youtube receiving 50% and other things

8. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

the 1 dollar is the cut after youtube. It's just that you can't look at viewcounts and immediately convert that into money based on that conversion rate.

9. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    She isn't getting much (if any) money because the staff/agency receive the revenue from YouTube, which she has mentioned many times on radio shows, Showroom, etc. She is using the NMB48 name and songs to promote herself, after all. But looking at it another way, it's already paid off for her tremendously in publicity, advancing her idol career, and pushing her into the makeup industry with all these collaborations with companies.