Yoshida Akari (Akarin)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    She looked like Kojiharu in some shots and Moriya Akane (Keyaki) in others!

2. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    YASSS!!! So glad to see a fave of mine rising up!! I only want good things for Akarin from now on.

3. goratnik

goratnik Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Miss Kojima NyanNyan *stares* What did you want before? *comes closer*

I'm happy to see thread this lively. So many notifications today!

4. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Cool that you're an Akarin oshi. She really seems to be the next AKBG fashion member. Her social media will probably reach a really high level, like Kojiharu/Mariko/Tomochin. As an Annin oshi, I am would be jealous but Annin is objectively sexier (kidding of course)

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    Honestly we really did need a new fashion/style-icon. Kojiharu leaving was a big blow since none of the other girls really exuded that sort of confident-glam look (like Mayu, Yukirin, and, Sasshi, all have amazing bodies but they wear a lot of trendy stuff in Asia that I just don't think suits them all the time). Akarin knows her body pretty well and her personal clothes are always on point. Funny enough that was always a complaint I had about Suda Akari from SKE. Outstanding beauty imo (body and face) and she just sort of has a mediocre fashion sense.

Edit: speaking of other girls who have a good sense of fashion: Kato rena always looks pretty lit in her instagram.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Twitter:
    minaeshi
    ^omg can Renacchi and Akarin do a collab together??? i would die :cute: :cute: :cute:

7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Our girl reached 400,000 subscribers today on her YouTube videos. Absolutely amazing. I'm also amazed that she never seems to run out of stuff to talk about. I mean, there are only so many cosmetic brands on the market. right? And there is only so much you can do with these products.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  8. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    lol Well, I didn't want bad things if that's what you're worried about. *clutches pearls* I could never!

9. goratnik

goratnik Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    goratnik
    A quick news in a deep night: a joint cover with Mirurun is coming!

[​IMG]
    2894px × 3720px
    【EX大衆12月号・11月15日発売】
    https://twitter.com/EXtaishu/status/930048945169952768

EX Taishuu released tomorrow. Posters inside. Of course someone had to pick probably the worst possible photo of Akari, just like with My Girl, that was kinda depressing... :^^;:
    Aayan, Anchu, Komi, Nagisa, Hinata and that's not all. A nice save of an incomplete order, now I'm ready.

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    honestly they both don't look too good on that cover lol.

11. goratnik

goratnik Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    goratnik
    I've discovered only now that there is also Shonen Magazine 2017.11.29 (Akari, Miru, Yuuri) coming out soon... I can't modify my order. Damnit. So close.

12. goratnik

goratnik Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    goratnik
    A good news for Nogizaka is also a good news for us: announced annual top10 sales include not only six Nogibooks, but also IDOL MAKE BIBLE! 10th place with 40753, so long awaited confirmation of officially passing 40k is here.

Ranking itself to feast eyes on:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/50490/16/

(Looking at other rankings... maybe one day Akari will be able to sell as much as ONE PIECE :fear:)

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    ^ I hope her 2nd style-book will sell just as well as this one. Congrats to Akari tho~ this really was her year. I hope NMB gives her a center-single in 2018 (or even a B-side center).