1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I definitely don't doubt it, but I just feel based on many other members that have been in her place and those in higher senbatsu ranks need a strong fanbase to really rank up so high. I have hope she will crack the top 10, but there's some hot contenders she's gotta fight off this year for those spots. I just hope her fans don't slack off thinking those youtube views will suffice for a vote. She's had the best year possible for her idol-career after last SSK. Just as any idol has a chance to rank high, any idol has a chance to drop. Komiharu dropped hard, Mion dropped, Dasu, Miichan, Rie, Aki, etc...all senbatsu members (minus Komi) before; yea some went back into senbatsu, but it shows it's possible.

Probably why many are so curious to know what Ogiyuka's rank will be this year. Was it a fluke? One-time thing? Or will she rank higher. It's such a mystery when a girl ranks so high during an election. Albiet, I still believe she will make senbatsu~

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    She's really a chick magnet. The comment box is like 90% Akarin right now LOL
    Probably a 100K of the views are from her girl fans. [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I was looking at the song and wanted to see fans reactions and the majority were just for Akarin, or at least the top comments are

4. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Woah that's incredible! Her youtube army grows more powerful every day! :lol: And they're also commenting a lot about NMB in general too! And the comments aren't wrong either - Akarin looks stunning and it's awesome to see her in senbatsu, and NMB in general just slays this PV. :1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Akarin's SSK Poster
    [​IMG]
    Akarin's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    "Hi everyone! I'm Akari Yoshida, also known as Akarin. First, I would like to thank all those who voted for me at the last General Election - thank you! The past year, to be selected for Senbatsu, 16th place, is thanks to your support. News about the General Election, and an increase in my solo activities, thankfully, I've had a very fulfilling year. Among that, I also saw many members graduate, and it made me think about moving forward to my next step, and I thought about graduation. However, all that I am now, is all thanks for NMB48, and my Youtube activities, modelling activities, is on the basis of my idol activities. Even if I graduate now, I don't have the confidence to do better than what I do now, so for me to continue, I need to contribute more to the group, and to be able to lead. Not half-heartedly, but with those feelings, my aim for this Election is Kami 7. I think it's a high goal, but I believe if it's with everyone's support, there will again be a women's power revolution! I definitely want to make this an unregrettable Election, so I ask for your support until the end! Thank you."

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Women's power revolution? is Akarin gonna be the new feminist icon in the 48-group lol.

• Like Like x 3
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I think its a reference to her opening line of her Youtube videos "...joshi ryoku doga staarto-desu..."

Probably not feminist in the Western way of thought :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Maybe it's more like "girl power" or "feminine power", or something like that :)

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Let a guy dream lol. We haven't had a feminist icon for awhile lol.

10. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I promised myself that I wouldn't freak out if she ranked lower than I expected in the prelims, but 42nd is lower than I had hoped. But I am not going to fret. There are still two weeks of voting to go. Just surprised and a little disappointed.:confused:

11. REM-207

REM-207 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshidaakari
    I wouldn't worry too much I saw a lot of people tweet with the akarin hashtag the boxes and boxes of CD's they bought

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Don't worry, she has the support of the gravure industry. [hehe]

See my post in Nacchan's (not Naachan's) thread and the linked article.

"Mr. Hirajima revealed what he encountered at the exhibition of clothes with Mr. Yoshida the other day and said, "I am even more cute and it is popular as YouTuber (YouTube bar), so I hope that the vote from a young girl will bear fruit "Smiling."

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ajima-natsumi-nacchan.79/page-76#post-1486402
    https://mantan-web.jp/article/20180610dog00m200026000c.html

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Akari moved up two spots to 14th (Remaining in Senbatsu).

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    And... she's the lone NMB Senbatsu rep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akarin ranked 14th place !!! Congrats :)

[​IMG]

source

• Like Like x 2
  16. richard durbano

Akarin got 11,300 more votes than last year and it moved her up two spots. :)

Is everybody here happy about the results? Is that what most of you expected? I figured kami 7 was out of reach, but I was hoping for number 9 or 10. But I'm still glad she remained in the top 16. I think she probably would have been hurt to fall out of that group.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    it's really good honestly. I was worried she wouldn't even maintain the 16th position and I'm so glad she proved me wrong. Miru on the other hand tho. I didn't see that coming. Management better make Akarin Top 1 now.

• Like Like x 2
  18. richard durbano

With Sayaka all but gone from the group, does this election denote Akarin as NMB'S shining light? Do you all think she'll receive the star treatment from management?

19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Maybe though I find it unlikely. She's got enough side jobs that management can't keep her in the palm of their hands

20. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I would love to see Akarin-center though :p

• Agree Agree x 5