1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Yossha ~Ikuzo~! in Seibu DOME (2011/12/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Thread for the concert tour here.

Yossha ~Ikuzo~! in Seibu DOME

Release date: 2011/12/28

**HMV isn't shipping overseas so deleted their links***

Special Box- AKB-D2098, 600min, 7 discs (6 concert discs + making of), 132 page booklet, 5 random photos (out of 116)
    CD Japan, Amazon

1st day only- AKB-D2099, 180min, 2 discs, 1 random photo
    CD Japan, Amazon

2nd day only- AKB-D2100, 180min, 2 discs, 1 random photo
    CD Japan, Amazon

3rd day only- AKB-D2101, 180min, 2 discs, 1 random photo
    CD Japan, Amazon

Digest version- AKB-D2102, 45min, 1 disc, 1 random photo
    CD Japan, Amazon

DAY 1 SETLIST

DAY 2 SETLIST

DAY 3 SETLIST

2. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Ugh I'm trying to buy it from HMV now but it's giving me an error saying " ※Please change the addressee to Japan. " I have nfi what's up, anyone else able to order it from HMV? (I made an order like yesterday just fine...)

3. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I read at Nihongogo that Krusha sent the HMV people an email and they responded that they wouldn't ship that item overseas :s

I ordered from CDJapan (not the complete box though) and it went through just fine so idk if it's just a HMV thing...

5. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

I got the same error message as well, seems like HMV won't ship it to a non-Japan address... :cry:
    ended up buying from CDJapan instead.

6. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Thanks for the confirmation... how lame. They FINALLY start distributing via a normal label and it's still Japan only :fp: hopefully we won't hear from the other sites saying they've been told to cancel overseas orders too or something...

7. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

First time I'v seen this happen so wonder if it's HMV JP or distributor that made this stupid decision :fp: :tongue:

Also wonder why it was done as it doesn't make sense :wtf:

I'll take me business to CDJ, FP or Amazon JP instead!

8. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I ordered my Boxset from CDJapan, and didn't recieve any cancelation email. Another plus side to order from CDJApan is their 10% discount on the set.

9. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah I'm getting mine from CD Japan and they haven't I've had no cancellation e-mail either (touch wood!) I wonder why they wouldn't ship it overseas, Japanese order prority first perhpas?

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Noticed that 7-Eleven JP has a pre-order sale of 23% regardless of the set:

The Complete 3 day set:
    http://www.7netshopping.jp/dvd/detail/- ... 82/subno/1
    メーカー希望小売価格 MFRP 18,900円
    販売価格 Sell Price 14,553円
    OFF 4,347円(23%)

Day 1
    http://www.7netshopping.jp/dvd/detail/- ... 86/subno/1

Day 2
    http://www.7netshopping.jp/dvd/detail/- ... 96/subno/1

Day 3
    http://www.7netshopping.jp/dvd/detail/- ... 06/subno/1

Amazon JP is fighting hard with a 26% pre-order discount against 7-Eleven's 23% pre-order discount [clap]
    It's better than CDJ's 10% pre-order discount!

Order thru FJ gets free local shipping but you'll pay FJ's 5% commission and int'l shipping charges which can be high depending on the order size.

It doesn't make sense why HMV JP is not allowing international orders. The general local public can just walk into a store and buy it. The store doesn't need to limit sales within Japan! HMV JP will lose lots of international sales (and customer loyalty/respect) for this decision [flip]

The entire concert set or the 3rd day DVD??? May just order in early Dec along their other CDs as my cashflow is tight now.

11. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Guess I will order the DVD for third day concert. The outfits look much more amazing than the other 2. Plus, there are many songs that I like
    But with all the discount complication, I don't know which site I should order. Have to check the shipping fee at each site :XD:

12. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Someone was kind enough to upload the "AKB LIVE @SBD 2011.11.09" clips @Jpopsuki [rock]
    Bonus: It's currently "Freeleech!" :awesome:

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Is this a new thing that AKS will be doing, finally releasing box sets in other stores besides their own AKBShop? If so, I highly applaud this effort, because other stores usually have much better deals/discounts versus the official shop which never has any discounts. [clap]

Heck, ordering from Amazon Japan my total is only 15320 yen, including the 2000 yen shipping fee (which is surprisingly cheap). Not sure why HMV isn't shipping abroad for this one, but it's their loss.

14. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

It's on JPDDL aswell! ;)

I do wish the concert came on Blu Ray though. Seeing the girls in high def is even better! But BR seems to be taking it's time to take off in Japan still :( Oh well, order the boxset I'll go, most likely have to get it shipped to my friend in Malaysia & pick it up when I go back (avoid paying the stupid amount of taxes the UK charges for parcels from Japan etc [boom] ).

15. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

16. oddball

oddball Member

17. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I just finished watching NHK 44min TV 1080 broadcast rip on my home cinema setup - it looked really good. Weirdly enough it confirmed that "long distance lottery" seats sucked big time. It was way more impressive on TV than actually being there. I was one of those who won ticket for 1st day concert. The seating was to close and to far left from real action. Entire stage superstructure wasn't visible properly plus all performances which took place in center platform were properly visible only on big screen. Blaah.
    /rant off

Anyways, I wonder if second TV broadcast scheduled for 11/19 will be just rebroadcast or there will be new content. I would have loved to see Maeda Itano duo album song in HD.

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Thanks for the links.

Didn't want to watch the whole thing though as it would spoil the excitement of getting the DVDs (think I'm only getting day one) so just had a brief flick through and watched Team 4 doing Bingo. Its going to be hard not watching this download and waiting for the DVD release...

19. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

This is why I really wanted the concerts to come out on Blu :( Maeda Itano duo album song in HD? I want to see too!! :O

20. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    You can watch the 44 minutes.. They had a lot of backstage footage so when you get the DVD, the experience will still be there.