1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

----

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by rka, Mar 14, 2015.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

your 48G dance senbatsu
    your personal opinion about who the best dancer in 48G
    2 reason why you can tell if she's best dancer or not .. you know her or you don't know her

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    now that you say it, it makes sense, but that doesn't make her THE best eh, since you don't know everyone, maybe the thread should be titled something like girls who are the best dancers out of the girls I know, now that would be truer

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yea I got what you mean @kk127 but one really cannot expect anything else from stage48 lol. But to be fair this thread isn't exactly about the best dancers, it's about 'your 48G dance senbatsu' which I suppose is meant to be a subjective enquiry.

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah it does make sense now though, i guess it's still what people know and decide best, not exactly a true best of, and it's ok i guess since no one never knows who's best, like how do you decide best right?

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Some of the best dancers I have noticed, with the caveat that I don't pay much attention to their dancing skills. I am leaving my oshimen off the list, although I do think her dancing is quite good too...

1. Tano Yuka (She can keep up with Aikawa Kozue, nuff said.)
    2. Kinoshita Yukiko (I can't see her not being on this list)
    3. Mitsui Hiromi, Hatakeyama Chisaki, Kato Mami, Umeda Haruka (SDN48) (Actually SDN had a lot of great dancers)
    4. Minegishi Minami (one of the first things I ever noticed about Miichan was her dancing ability)
    5. Yagami Kumi (Her character's name was "Dance" after all)

And three of my all-time favorite dancers. Not because they were perfect by any stretch, but because their dancing was so entertaining. :lol:

1. Oe Tomomi
    2. Komori Mika
    3. Hata Sawako (actually Shawako was quite good)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  6. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    -my favs-
    yukiko
    tano yuka
    miichan
    tomochin
    ishida anna
    yuria
    takeuchi mai
    saechan
    umechan
    rikachu
    milky
    aigasa moe

7. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    my list (in no particular order and including graduates )
    -Minegishi Minami (she's a smooth dancer , really amazing, imo i think she's one of AKB's best dancer...i loved her dance in akb kohaku a year ago)

-Muto Tumo

-itano tomomi (i love watching her dance very much)

-Takahashi Minami (ten years ago she couldn't dance at all , now she can slay any choreography she wants to smoothly and precisely and has a really powerful moves in upbeat choreography like how she trained her ass off to play with sword in "itoshisa no accel" and her new choreography for "Plastic no Kuchibiru")

-Oshima Yuko (powerful dancer , sharp moves)

-Akimoto Sayaka (she's really good and i have a crush on her ,lol)

-Tano Yuka

-Kizaki Yuria (when she danced beside Kato Rena i noticed that she's better plus she was in SKE)

-Matsui Jurina

-Miyazawa Sae

-Umeda Ayaka

-Kitahara rie

-Milky

i wanted to add Miki ....but she's pretty awful ,and really really powerful, i think after she learn how to properly dance in Minegishi Team4 she'll be good and powerful, i also wanted to add maeda atsuko but idk how she's right now especially that i didn't see her dance since she graduated

also i want to Put Miichan and Takamina as Wcenter

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Milky is easily top 5 dancer among the 48 groups due to her dancing experience before joining the 48 groups(Difficult choreos are really easy for her, like I remember her saying Uza was really easy to learn) and it was really interesting how fast she picked up SKE dancing while the other transferred/kennin girls such as Suzuran/Suumelo/Tani/Boss was struggling for quite while(iirc the SKE dance teacher told the other members in SKE to look at Milky as an example when it comes to dancing since she doesn't just do the steps properly, she is able to do the small things like the correct facial expressions and minor movements so that nothing is wasted and look correct on the stage)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Mini Milky in a dance competition
    NMB mainly focuses on synchronize their dancing as one unit as much as possible which is why their group dance are often always smooth and Akira and other staffs does wonders for NMB when it come to dancing as a lot

example of NMB synchro. There's also a new remix shown in Osaka Jo hall concert recently that was aired
    Whereas AKB is more about individual flair as the members are more encourage to standout during group songs because there are a lot of part in the choreo that focuses on that.
    A 48g dance senbatsu is kinda hard to make without watching all the groups but Aika,Uuka(her dance is really smooth),Sayanee,Milky,Haruchan,Yuumin,Aapon would all make the 48g dance senbatsu easily from NMB. Yuria,Makiko,Maimai,Rikachu,Miyamae Ami,Tano Yuka would also make it(Anna is kinda iffy for me in SKE). And btw are doing graduated girls too because it would get even more SKE dominated(I mean Mii and Yukko were godlike while girls such as Niidoichan,Ogichan,Kuumin and Nannan were also great dancers)

Aika have been owning since she was really young and she also happens to be one of best pupil of Caless where members such as Akarin, Natsumin:(,Keira:( and Haako also came from there(there are tons of top tier Actor School in Osaka and a lot of nmb members happens to come from there so their dance was quite solid before joining the group like Uuka came from Okinawa Actor's in Osaka while Konomin and Megumin came from Osaka School of Music)

9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I wouldnt say Jurina is terrible but the right word is probably "overpraised". How would you rate Tomochin on the other hand? :) There has been mixed reviews on her.
    Btw, I am still curious on which Sayaka you mean? Sayanee? or A. Sayaka?

I am not a dance person, so I judge whether I can enjoy their performance or not though, rather than technicality . So I might be inaccurate

Our list is so similiar!! (Yeah there are differences, but I am happy that someone mention Kitarie, etc hehe.

Honestly I didnt really see Sayanee outside AKB. She has cool aura but is her dance overrated? Because I read some people her praising NMB dance and Sayanee's whenever nmb coupling song MV in akb is leaked, even putting above some akb member.

10. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

not so serious dude. we all know the limitations. cant get to watch everybody long enough to form an accurate opinion. and truth be known there could be a dozen unrecognized girls who can dance the pants of all these girls listed here.

but can only state from what we all have followed...else the threads would be empty.

but is also opportunity to bring some unrecognized girls to light...

..and I agree about Wasamin ..kind of an insult that any of the other girls grouped with her...totally different singing level altogether.. :)

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

<3

From the new generation, Manami is really good, her Renai Kinshi Jourei performances are great. Yuami and Moechan are pretty good too. Team 8 has Yuiyui, Yuurii (Former member of ASH), Hiichan and Yokochan (Former member of a dance group). From the sister groups, I particularly like Azumarion. And NMB48 as a whole makes the other groups eat dust, to be honest, especially in terms of synchrony.

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

So true! this is one of the few good things about her changing her kennin from B to S. Miyuki still doesn't fit S much but being in SKE really gave her the opportunity to show how much of a dance machine she truly is. Not much dancing is typically involved in AKB songs so at least she gets to put her skills to great use in SKE. While SKE fans take alot of pride in the group's dancing skills, Miyuki is truly one level above them all imo. I really can't wait to see her in coquettish if ever!

You are probably right about Jurina, she's not as bad as Paruru but she is still kinda rigid in her movements at times. I was just watching SKE's 2013 harucon and she was in End Roll with Yukiko etc, she really pales in comparison when paired with the best dancers.

Tomochin is a great dancer imo but this is highly dependant on how much effort she puts into her dancing. In AKB songs she doesn't give a shit but when she gets to do her own hip hop thing she is great. (watch this https://instagram.com/p/zuEzK1R5w_/)

And I was referring to Akimoto Sayaka. I rmb she once said that dancing isn't her strong point. Sometimes, I think people are confusing looking cool with being able to dance.

13. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I can't imagine a dance senbatsu without Yukko at the top 3 at least.

14. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Akimoto Sayaka. watch the entire AKB Webster hall NYC performance... she totally owned the whole thing. was a big big performance from her.

15. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I believe it's more about her being a slow learner when it comes to memorizing the dance steps. Yuko, Sae, Takamina, and Yuka have all teased Sayaka about this before. Whenever they joked about her dancing, it wasn't because she couldn't dance. It was mostly because she took a long time to learn the moves.

If you were to compare her dancing to her other skills like singing, variety, etc., then yes, it would not be her strong point. But that doesn't mean she was a bad dancer. Her movements were precise and powerful, and I think she was one of the best when it came to expressing the essence of the song. She also excelled when the choreography called for high energy or "looking cool" like Blue Rose and Confession.

I probably wouldn't place her among the top-tier dancers, but she was definitely way above mediocre, especially when performing a song that fit her.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    And no one listed Yamada Mizuho the center of SKE's dance anthem Escape.....

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Here's mine in no particular order

Watanabe Miyuki
    Umeda Ayaka
    Matsumura Megumi
    Kato Yuuka
    Kusaka Konomi
    Ichikawa Miori
    Nishimura Aika
    Kinoshita Yukiko
    Yamada Mizuho
    Ishida Anna
    Saito Makiko
    Sakai Mei
    Miyawaki Sakura (she's like 13 years ol when she was in UZA, and het dance wasn't floppy back then, so that means she's a good dancer)
    Sakaguchi Riko
    Oshima Yuko
    Noro Kayo
    Matsubara Natsumi
    Minegishi Minami
    Kizaki Yuria
    Tano Yuka
    Fujita Nana
    Yumoto Ami
    Aigasa Moe
    Ichikawa Manami
    Beby Chaesara Anadila
    Miyazawa Sae
    Furuhata Nao
    Takeuchi Mai
    Yokoyama Yui

Pretty decent:
    Takahashi Minami
    Akimoto Sayaka
    Ono Erena
    Masuda Yuka
    Itano Tomomi
    Shinoda Mariko
    Mukaichi Mion
    Matsui Jurina (well, she's meh to me)
    Matsui Rena (her dancing is actually good. Try to see Nogizaka46's Inochi wa Utsukushii. She's like in another level above the Nogi girls)
    Muto Tomu
    Kawaei Rina
    Iwata Karen
    Omori Miyu
    Hirata Rina
    Sasaki Yukari
    Ishida Haruka
    Iwasa Misaki
    Goto Moe
    Sakurai Reika
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Takayanagi Akane
    Suda Akari
    Azuma Rion
    Oba Mina
    Furukawa Airi
    Noguchi Yume
    Nakanishi Yuka
    Ogiso Shiori
    Hata Sawako
    Yagami Kumi
    (Let's face it, SKE senbatsu = decent dancers minimally)
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Tanigawa Airi
    Yagura Fuuko
    Shiroma Miru
    Jonishi Kei
    Yoshida Akari (how she do da curves is really good for me)
    Melody Nurhamdani Laksani
    Nakagawa Haruka
    Jessica Veranda
    Devi Kinal Putri
    Shinta Naomi
    Ghaida Farisya
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Rona Anggreani

Sorry if it's still popular girls biases

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  18. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    my list:
    Aigasa Moe
    Fujita Nana
    Minegishi Minami
    Nana Okada
    Sayaka Akimoto
    Tano Yuka
    Tanaguchi Megu
    Yuko Oshima
    Yuka Masuda
    Ishida Anna/SKE
    Kinoshita Yukiko/SKE
    Kuwabara Mizuki/SKE
    Matsui Jurina/SKE
    Sae Miyazawa/SKE
    Yagami Kumi/SKE
    Umeda Ayaka/NMB

19. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Thanks for clarifying on the thing about dancing being Sayaka's weak point. I don't really pay attention much to her dancing tbh. Anyway, it's not really appropriate to talk about Blue Rose and Confession in a thread about dancing since those songs don't really require much dancing. Looking cool =/= dancing.

20. momochi

momochi Kenkyuusei

For me (excluding graduates)
    • Miichan
    • Milky
    • Tano
    • Dasu
    • Ume
    • Sayanee
    • Sae