1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, where is the Yukirin's part? :lol:
    True, much better than having to compete with the rest of audience.

See, going once will never be enough for your oshimen [hehe] I actually salute the fact that you only go for Yukirin once. :eek:

Usually Rin will just smile and say "it is okay". But her smile is what hooked me. Glad you didn't follow @nvmea suggestion :hehe: we gave you lots "topic" to say to Rin right? Actually it refers to Majimuri Gakuen where her character turned out betraying the Oguri-Kuranoo-Mukaichi-Okabe gang, to be Honma's lackeys.
    Also, Naru used to be a lot...smaller.

So, did she shown some part of her ponkotsuness? :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yukirin's part? I felt if I started to write about it, it might become too long. lol Yukirin was just THE idol. Oozing with complete idol aura. Utterly got mesmerized by her in the concert. Seeing someone I followed for yesrs, in front of me. Literally stood there with my mouth wide open and just stared at her, trying to absorb that she's actually right in front of me. I came just expecting to shake hands with Miu so I was not expecting to be that starstrucked by Yukirin so it really took me some time to recover from seeing her. I was really trying my best to not freak out so much. I was just glad that most of the songs Miu and Yukirin were in different groups lol It was actually because of the concert that I decided to go to Yukirin's first because I had to at least see her once and I'm really glad that I did.
    The handshake was so short but seeing her huge reaction in person when I told her it was my first HS and that I'm from this country was probably something I would never forget. It was her absurd reactions that made me her fan so that was a great win for me.

I wanted to go more than once but it was mostly due to the time constraint that I didn't . Her line was so long when I was done with my HS. Yukirin's lane and Lane 3 started pretty late actually around 3:40pm+. They still had a special segment before they started the Handshake. Yukirin sang Shortcake! While Team 8 members did gesture game. I arrived at my other concert's venue with 20mins to spare but my friend was already angry because our number got called already. lol

I actually blanked out when I went to the HS in Lane 3, it was so fast and i just came from Yukirin. Even the things I wanted to say to Miu all went out of my head. I just improvised. Yeah Rin just smiled and said "it's okay" which made me feel more apologetic to her because she was so lovely and I didn't know anything about her. I got really impressed by Naru though, during my second time she immediately said "oh 2nd time!" I was like, wtf this is some high level fanservice. I was really glad though I got to tell her about how I came to learn about her, she was really happy about it.

Yes. There was. Miu told me "Kamsamnida" lol My eyes grew so big that she stopped midway and I just told her that I'm not Korean. I don't look anywhere near Korean. lol I felt like it was somewhat like an automated response from her, like she said it so many times that it just came out.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    my only suggestion would be to never follow my suggestions!
    Dare ga Kankokujin yanen!

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Saw 150.2bit (Momoka's band) on the weekend.

Ok! I apologise for the lateness ;;

So yesterday's event was the Loft Culture and Music festival (or something). For 4500 yen, you got a drink + access to all of the artists/events, so it was a good deal. I only wanted to see Momoka, so it was a bit pricey, but w/e.

She started off with a 20 min live (was more like 15). It was soooooo fun! First, 150.2bit is no longer a girls band. There was disagreement in what type of music to play and other performances were cancelled, and this one was at risk of being cancelled too, but her management managed to scrape a team together, including one of her friends (Seiji). They had a brief sound check before starting.

The first two songs was basically Momoka touching herself all over. Occasionally she'd throw herself on the floor. As you do, I guess? She made a show of her shirt/dress being too short so it barely covered her very tiny bike shorts. It was very typical Momo style lol They weren't really songs that I'd normally listen to, and I couldn't always pick out the words (mix of bad mic/bad placement of mic and too loud music and also the style - metalkawaii lol). But live music is always better than a cd for me, especially when the artist is enjoying themselves. A lot of the fans weren't really getting into it? I kinda felt they were fans from her NMB days, and they seemed a little out of place. There was a dude in a business suit going hard in the front row so shout out to him. Then there was a brief MC.

There were a few other songs, and I really enjoyed most of them. For one song, that I'll call 'Ai ni' or the spitting leaves song, Momoka put on a panda hat and started to eat leaves? As you do I guess? Occasionally she'd spit them out, sometimes on stage, sometimes on people. It be that way, I guess? At the end of the song, she gave someone in the front row two wooden boards so she could pretend to kick them in half lmao It was really cheesy ;;

Throughout the show you could really see she was enjoying herself. She seemed to get along well with her bandmates, especially Sakana-chan and Seiji. It was honestly worth the time and money! After the show, we all basically dashed to the talk session venue to try and get a seat but it looks like a bunch of people were there for the MCs? So just stayed there after the previous session. (Once this was over, it was a dash back to the first venue)

The talk session was also great. The announcers called Momo out and the door opened and nothing..? Next minute, Momo's falling down the stairs with chuhai in her hand lmaoooooo It was live streamed so it's probably out there somewhere, but she spoke about how she likes alcohol even though she isn't much of a drinker. She spoke about her family and sister a bit. A lot of the time she started with "it's kinda bad to say, but" lol She hasn't changed her character, and you can see she's being her genuine self and enjoying every minute of it. She's an absolute joy to watch. She convinced the MCs to come and buy her cd as well, so that was cool. They weren't really sure of what to make of her to begin with, but they warmed up to her really quick - "your eyes are really sparkling!". She's got a really nice, every day person vibe. I think if she plays her cards right she'll really be able to do well for herself.

The band members came out after a while too, except the drummer (and they were drinking as well lol). Sakana-chan is very cute and seems to have her own group of fans. It was basically Momo and Seiji speaking because the other too are 'ng at speaking' according to Momo. They get along really well and Momo was really honest in talking about how the girl's band idea didn't play out but they were able to get together today regardless. Her and Seiji have been friends for a while actually, and she's really happy she got to perform with him. This group has a really good energy, so I hope they can stay together (I don't care for a girl's band one way or the other - good music is good music). They're a fun, chaotic bunch lol

At one point, Momoka asked the audience if they knew who she was lmao One of the MCs is like 'why do you think they came here? of course they're here to see you lmao' .... '.....ah' .... '....you seriously know me..?' lmaoooooo she's so funny! She was being a bit vulgar (as is her way), but she was a joy to watch and she had a good time and it was really contagious. She was really happy to have fans and she wants to do well by us.

The last event was not actually a live like I thought, it was actually a sales event of her CD! (The way to get to the sales area was poorly organised, but that was the venue's/organiser's fault, not her's.) Everyone but Seiji and the drummer were there. It was limited to one per person (some girls whined about this, but Momo instantly scolded them (in a kind way), saying there were more people in line who deserved a chance to buy them).

The cd was 600 or 700 yen (I don't really remember, or care, and I would have paid more if she asked lol). After you got the cd you had to walk past Momo to leave. I kinda thanked her as I was leaving, and she's like 'oh! thanks! I could see you the whole time! Come again, kay?' and honestly? Those words are gonna get me through the week lol She wasn't speaking to everyone because she was busy drinking and talking to her band members, and she wasn't saying generic phrases. Everything was individual.

About the cd first, it was recorded/printed on 11/10 so it's super recent lmao The CD is actually called 11/10 Demo lol The CD itself is white with black text and there is only front cover art, nothing on the back. It's a very cheaply made cd, but that's kinda charming in it's own way. The cover art is actually purikura, just blown up. You can actually see the text and stuff in the image still lol

The CD itself has three tracks (I don't trust the names iTunes has brought up for them ;; ). The first is a talk session (3min~) with Momo and Seiji. I'll translate it later, maybe on the weekend (or try to - they're a little difficult to understand at points and spend half the time cackling haha). The second track is about 2mins, but I don't think it's the full version. It wasn't my favourite that they performed. The third track is the spitting leaves song. It was written by Moose Man (I can't remember his name but he was wearing a wig with moose antlers and a cap, so Moose Man). It's really catchy. I like it a lot.

Before anyone asks, I will not be sharing the cd, or putting it online - there were very limited copies available, and I was the only foreigner. I don't want to be banned from events, and when artists are still upcoming, they need to be supported. I hope we're able to get more songs soon. She had a really good range of songs and I'd love to see her grow more!

(Hope this makes sense. Wrote it over the course of a few days. Feel free to ask q's!)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    AKB48-Group 53rd Single 'Sentimental Train' Handshake Event at Makuhari Messe (2018/11/23)

Part of the puzzle I deal with when choosing which events to attend is working around Wasamin's schedule, as she is always my priority when it comes to attending music events. I knew I wanted to attend at least one of the three 48-group handshake events this weekend, and I knew Wasamin had a concert on Saturday, so it was a choice between Friday or Sunday. I chose Friday since my favorite members' schedules were closer together. It turned out that Wasamin had events scheduled for every day this weekend, so I ended up missing out on her performance at a festival in Tsukuba. Oh well...

I had ten tickets for Friday from Slot 3 through Slot 7. My other issue was that I had a friend in town, and Friday night would be my last opportunity to hang out with him before he flew back home. So despite the prizes involved, and the fact that I had a late Kaotan ticket, I decided to oshi-mashi my Slot 7 tickets which would allow me to get out of Makuhari around 5:15 instead of after 7pm. Anyway, I arrived in Makuhari early to have lunch. They opened a bunch of new restaurants in the Plena mall in front of the station, including a nice Kaitenzushi. I want to try some of those places on future visits. I finally made it to Halls 9-11 shortly before noon.

Oh, and let me quickly mention that I had horrific luck with the prizes, only winning one all day.

Slot Three

Akiyoshi Yuka (Lane 94) I was bummed that I could not attend the HKT Zenkoku event last weekend since I had things to discuss with Yukachan. She greeted me with her usual "Yaho Kurisu!" and I told her that I watched Sasshi's solo concert DVD, and loved Yukachan's parts in it. "The dancing?" She asked me. Yeah, that too, But I also loved the "Akira 100%" VTR and the Zipper performance that followed it. Anyway, she laughed when I mentioned that.

Yamane Suzuha (Lane 43) She had a huge sign behind her, and a few balloons taped up in her booth. I did my best to read as much of her sign as I could but the line was moving quickly. I didn't mention that I didn't have enough time to read it because I know she will tell me to subscribe to her mobame, LOL. Instead I asked her about her performance in the 48-group singing contest (this is something I brought up with most of the members) She told me she hadn't performed yet, but she will do her best.

hs2.jpg

While I was in the queue I noticed Ishiwata Sena a couple lanes over looking cute as ever. I considered doing oshi-mashi with her again, but ultimately didn't go for it. Also, it was about this time I ran into my friend Koba, as well as a fan named Andrew (I think he's a forum member) and @hermionepj1 We talked for a short while before we all had to run to our next tickets.

Slot Four

hs1.jpg

Akiyoshi Yuka (Lane 94) Back with Yukachan, I decided to compliment her on her extremely comfortable looking hoodie that she was wearing. She agreed that it was very warm and soft. "So you sang Superfly, huh? I wanna watch it!" She told me to be sure and watch it.

hs5.jpg

Yamauchi Mizuki (Lane 55) This was the one ticket that I was eligible for the "Poster" prize, which I have never won before. And I didn't win it this time either. I knew she hadn't done her song contest performance yet, but I told her that I also love Secret Base, and I remember it from Anohana. She told me it was her favorite song, and that's why she wanted to perform it.

Slot Five

hs3.jpg

Fuchigami Mai (Lane 97) I haven't been seeing Maichan as much as I used to, and in a way I have 'lost my groove' with her, but I still really like her. I had more tickets for this slot than usual, and Maichan's lane was moving at a snail's pace. I was cursing myself for not going to her last, since I am aware that she always takes her sweet time doing the signings. Eventually my turn came. She gave me a quick "Hisashiburi" and immediately reached for the signed jacket until she realized I hadn't won it. I asked her how her singing performance went. She asked me if I know Angela Aki. I know one of her songs, but not the one Maichan sang. But I told her I looked forward to seeing her perform. iirc, she isn't a bad singer.

Kobayashi Ran (Lane 59) <two tickets> I quickly made it across the hall to Ranchan's lane. I wanted to get there before 3:30 because lately she has been getting a ton of people doing oshi-mashi in her lane. I made it around 3:27 and quickly checked in. Now of all the prizes I was eligible for, this was the one I really wanted to win. I wanted to have a 2-shot and/or a video of Ranchan since I have never done either with her before. I didn't win, drats! I would have one more chance later though. In the meantime I was watching her do the 1-shot video for the people who won. She was doing like 45-second videos for everyone. Damn!!! I really want this! Also, while I was in queue I was watching Honda Sora in the neighboring lane being totally genki with all the people in her queue. In fact I could hear various people muttering about it while I waited. She is another draftee I have wanted to meet, but hadn't had the chance yet. When it was finally my turn Ranchan gave me a really excited greeting. I told her that I loved watching her dance in the booth. After she thanked me I said that "I am Ihoujin!" She looked confused for a second until she realized I was talking about the song she is going to sing in the competition. Just then I was getting pushed out, I would talk to her more about it in a few minutes.

hs6.jpg

(Second Ranchan ticket) I was debating doing oshi-mashi with Sorachan, but I wasn't sure I would have enough time for my second Ranchan ticket. Plus, Ranchan's queue was really long. I decided to go with Ranchan first, and it there was still time afterward I would consider Sorachan. Oh, and once again I lost for the prize. WTF??? I was now 0-7 on prizes, and I thought Ranchan would be one of the easier ones to win. Not to mention that almost everyone in front of me and behind me had won. So I just had rotten luck. As the clock ticked closer to 4pm it was finally my turn. I told Ranchan that I really like Ihoujin since it is a song Wasamin sang on her 3rd single, and Wasamin was the one who pointed out that the song was about me, LOL. All of a sudden she started singing it. I only know some of the lyrics, but I hummed along with her just the same. As I left the lane it was 4:02, too late to see Sora-chan....

hs8.jpg

Honda Sora (Lane 58) <oshi-mashi> As I left the lanes it was past closing, but to my surprise they had not yet closed Sorachan's lane. I guess it was meant to be, so I jumped into the lane and quickly checked in. The other issue was that the lane was right next to Ranchan, so I did my best to hide from her so there wasn't any awkwardness, but that was a bit difficult since her booth looked directly at Sorachan's queue. In any case, eventually it was my turn, and I got the usual excited greeting that I always seem to get from the 16th gen and 3rd gen draftees since they have seen me in the theater quite a few times. So after Sorachan gave me the "You're that guy!" line I immediately told her that she is awesome in "Blue Rose" and that I really wanted to meet her. That got a good reaction, so it was another successful first-time meeting with an AKB draftee.

There were a lot of people I know at the event, although I was having a hard time meeting with everyone since we were all so busy. I did have the chance to chat with ItheBigC a couple times since he was always hanging out in the HKT area, which I visited on multiple occasions.

Slot 6

hs7.jpg

Sakaki Miyu <CUCA> (Lane 69) This was my only scheduled ticket for Slot 6. I would get this done, then choose someone to oshi-mashi with my last ticket. Her queue wasn't very long, but the lane was delayed since Otani Marina went overtime. I was also informed that this was an "automatic win" lane, so I finally won a prize...

hs9.jpg

Personally, the prizes are totally secondary to getting to talk with the members. At the same time, it's nice to win. Everyone is walking around with posters and signed pics and whatnot, when you have been skunked all day it begins to get depressing. Otani finally finished up and Cuca came out a short time later. I commented on the fall colors of the outfit she was wearing, which was really cute. Speaking of fall, I told her that I had an American Thanksgiving dinner the night before. She seemed kinda surprised, but I told her that there are quite a few Tokyo restaurants that serve an American-styled Thanksgiving dinner. But at the end of the day, her outfit was really cute, and I got a nice signed pic, so cool!

The question was "Who would I oshi-mashi?" I had one girl in particular in mind, but truthfully there were around a half-dozen members with *starred* lanes who I wanted to see. Would it be Hidaka Yuzuki? Sato Kaho? Obata? Nojima Kano? Tomonaga? Komiharu? Despite having the longest queue of the members I was considering, I decided to go with my original choice. Not to mention @hermionepj1 wanted to meet her too...

hs4.jpg

Murakawa Bibian (Lane 111) <oshi-mashi> I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to help someone experience the awesomeness of Bibian. Despite her queue being long, it moved relatively quickly, and we could see Bibian being completely genki with everyone in her booth. Eventually it was my turn, and after the usual pleasantries I used my time to introduce her to my friend, since bringing a friend to the lane usually earns you a "gold star" in the eyes of the members. (I know Wasamin is always happy when I bring people to her events) Bibian switched to English with me toward the end of the handshake. She was awesome, as usual, and I am pretty sure she gave my friend the royal treatment.

It took a little longer than I had planned, but I got out of Makuhari early and made it to Central Tokyo by 6:30. So I had plenty of time to enjoy a nice dinner with my friend before he headed back to California. At this point, and for the first time in a long time I have no AKB tickets whatsoever, aside from the NO WAY MAN tickets which are scheduled to arrive next week. (Also waiting on SKE's sale) I'm still unsure of my December schedule. But if they do another resale, and I am in town, I may consider grabbing a few tickets for the Christmas handshake event. We'll see.

• Like Like x 14
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 in Jakarta, I was stand too close to the stage, I was close to my oshimen but my ear hurt. Did they wear earplugs? I considered to visit a doctor in the morning but actually I just needed to sleep to recover.

7. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    They mostly wear in-ear monitors. You can think of it as being similar to in-ear headphones, altough with a different emphasis on frequency response and sound dampening.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-ear_monitor

You often see members removing at least one plug during MCs.

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    great review as always.
    i thought you used the wrong picture for ranchan, she looks exactly like ayamero in that picture.
    and thanks for introducing me to bibian she sure did meet my expectations!
    one nice thing about this event which i think thay haven’t done before is to bring members out to the donations table, i saw stu girls (yumirin, kadowaki, sugahara, mineyoshiand some other girls)

9. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    You can start a concert while wearing earplugs and then see for yourself whether you need them or not.

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I see. I often see some musical artists especially DJs & drummers wearing something like earphones that is actually an ear protection like you told.

11. nachtangel

nachtangel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Sentimental Train Handshake Event - 23/11/18
    I attended my very first Handshake this weekend, first and foremost many thanks to all of your in the attending handshakes for your help. I had tickets for every single slot, except 5 which was for Nako.

I wrote up everything in my private blog, the people who read it don't know anything about 48Group, I've tried to take out the information you guys would already know but it's still kind of long. I'll shove it under spoilers to not take up too much space.
    Session 1 - Nakai Rika & Yamada Noe
    Nakai Rika
    I decided to head over to Rika for my very first one, I had thought she was quite popular and would have a long queue, as I had Noe to see in this session as well I wanted to get through Rikas line quickly. I shouldn’t have worried, Rika didn’t have many people queuing for her, maybe 6 when I was there. She also didn’t bother turning up until 30 minutes into the session. Homme Hinata was in the next lane, she was really cute and got through her line quickly without it seeming like she was rushing, very professional. The girl on the other side, Nakamura Ayuka, didn’t have very many people at all. She was super cute, waving at her fans as they walked down the lane. Her lane was offering the video skits. She kept saying ‘eeeeeh really, this one???’ she was so fun to watch. At one point she made eye contact with me and waved. I waved back and she said I was cute. I got nervous and looked away ;;
    Finally Rika turned up. I didn’t know what to expect, especially from Rika, she has a very princess character, who can be really nice one minute and really not another. I had won a signed card with her, so I got to spend some time talking as she wrote out my name. Mainly I just helped her spell it and told her how to pronounce it. She was nice enough but didn’t really leave an impression on me to be honest. After she had signed it I got a handshake and my time was up. I said good bye and made my way to the next line.
    Yamada Noe
    Noe is famous for her husky voice, I could hear her from 5 lanes over while waiting for Rika. Thankfully her line wasn’t too busy so I got in fairly quickly. I also won a selfie with her!
    She was super genki, really energetic and seemed so happy to see me. She said hello in English, when I replied in Japanese she asked where I was from. She was so happy I’d come so far to see her. I took my photo and then got my handshake. I told her that my friend from singapore was her fan and that she says hi too. She was really happy and was waving at me lots as I left. I’m glad I went to see her, she gave me energy for the day after Rika had been kind of meh.
    Photo
    Session 2 - Suda Akari + cameo from Jurina
    Suda Akari
    I knew that Akari was really popular so I made my way over to her line and queued up outside the gate way before it opened. I was shocked to find that the line next to her had Jurina’s name on it! (She's my SKE kami) When I did the ballots for the tickets she wasn’t an option, she must have been added once they were sure her health was okay and I just didn’t see it. I was gutted because I would have loved to see her.
    Made my way through the gate and got in line, I was the 4th person in line. It was a lot busier for these two, with the queues snaking within the lines. Thankfully Akari was a couple minutes late meaning I got to see Jurina from just a few people away. She looked really healthy and I started crying. She was too busy with her long queue of fans or I would have waved.
    My time with Akari went by quickly, I’ve always thought she was beautiful, despite this reputation she has for being ugly, but she’s even more beautiful up close.I said hello and congratulated her on getting 2nd place and that was about it. The time was over super quick.
    Session 3 - Sato Minami + Oshimashi
    Sato Minami
    I knew Minami wouldn’t be super popular so didn’t bother queuing too early, however I also didn't really have much else to do, I was done with Akari within 10 mins of the slot and there’s not really much to do. I was second in line for Minami behind an old man dressed as a minion. The staff went to let minion go through but it wasn’t quite time. Instead of staying there and waving or talking to us like I had seen past members do, Minami fucked off to a lane a couple lanes over to see her friend.
    She came back and the handshake was over fairly quickly. She was very shy, I forgot that she was shy. In Produce48, she was always shown as very genki when around a particular Korean girl. Which is how I remembered her, otherwise she's incredibly shy. She didn’t really know what to say, I just said hello and something about Produce48 and then I was gone. It was a bit disappointing to be honest.
    Oshimashi - Nakamura Ayuka
    Feeling a bit down after Minami I decided to see if Nakamura Ayuka, the girl who had waved at me when I was waiting for Rika had a star next to her name. She did! I went on google translate to figure out how to say ‘You were really cute this morning, you made me want to meet you’ or something to that effect and joined her line.
    She recognised me from earlier and thanked me for coming to visit her. She was really cute and happy, I told her that I would be her fan from now on, and I will, she completely won me over!
    Session 4 - Komiyama Haruka
    Komiyama Haruka
    My first ticket with Komiharu! She’s been my top favourite for a while, I’ve supported her since she was a trainee. I was unsuccessful with getting the signed thing but that's okay because I was just excited to see her. My practiced phrase this time was ‘I’ve always wanted to meet you’, she had her signature twin tails and gave me her giant smile when I turned up. She said hello and asked where I was from, I said I always wanted to meet her and she said I was beautiful. I was in a daze and said see you later instead of bye bye like I have for the others.
    Session 6 - Miyazaki Miho
    Miyazaki Miho
    Finally it was time to meet Myao, she’s one of the first girls I supported once I got into AKB and have followed since then. I was super excited for her and was third in line again. She was a little late but not too bad. She had big eyes and smiled when she saw me. She asked where I was from, I again said I’d always wanted to meet her and asked if she was well. She said yes and thanked me for coming. I wish I had gotten more tickets for Myao. If I do it again I definitely will.
    Session 7 - Shiroma Miru & Komiyama Haruka
    Shiroma Miru
    Miru is another who I thought would be super busy so I queued up fairly early for her and it’s a good job I did because she was! I was near the front of the queue. I didn’t really have a plan for what I wanted to say to her, which is pretty good as I was left speechless by her. She was stunning, held both my hands and just stared at me. She’s famous for her eye smile, it was really incredible, I don’t remember what I said but she touched my face and said I was cute. Suddenly my time was up and I was in a daze. She had a strong perfume / hand cream on and I could still smell in an hour later. She left a huge impression on my and I don’t really think I can describe why. I will be supporting her more from now on and will visit her again if I can!
    Komiyama Haruka
    Another ticket with Komi! I had put my hair in twintails so we would match, but she had changed her hair to a side ponytail. I was unsuccessful for the sign again but was just happy to see her again. I messed up though, she said ‘okairi’ which is welcome back, and instead of saying ‘Tadaima’ like you should (lit. meaning I’m home) i said okairi too. I also babbled about her twin tails being missing! Time was up and I said see you later again.
    Session 8 - Komiyama Haruka
    Komiyama Haruka
    Final session and the only one where I had more than 1 ticket. This was the 2shot session, so I had 3 chances of getting a photo and I was successful with one of them ! It also meant I got a full 30 seconds to talk to her.
    Komi had changed her hair to a high ponytail, and this time I said tadaima. We took the photo and I told her that it was my birthday in a few days, she wished me a Happy Birthday in English. While holding my hands I told her I wouldn’t see her for a while. I don’t think she understood as I said it in english but I also said that next year, in the election she’ll rank higher. Except I didn't know how to say rank higher so I pointed up. She understood and looked determined as she pointed up too. I thanked her for the day and waved bye bye.
    Photo

Overall, I'm glad I did it, but man, do I regret doing a full day. There are barely any seats, for the 14hrs I was out the most sitting I did was on the train there. I'm still in pain, I wore trainers but my feet still really hurt ;-; Next time I would do maybe 3-4 sessions and also not worry about getting there as early as I did.
    Would see again:
    Komi, Miru, Ayuka, Myao and maybe Moe too. Akarin you get so little time with that if I did I'd want to get a few more tickets. I'd also like to see Jurina properly too.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wow, you have ticket for all slots? But considering you travelled far and only attend 1 day, that is a smart move actually. Must be tiring tho.

Now for my experience:
    Only have tickets for Saturday and Sunday for the most recent HS.

24/11
    IMG_20181127_001258.jpg
    Tada Kyoka
    First time going to her HS. Surprisingly her lane is not available for oshimashi, and it is quite long for a KKS. I arrived half an hour into round 3, and queued more than half an hour to finally got in front of her. I thought, it is either she sign those cards a bit slow, or she give excellent fan service. Turns out to be both but more towards the latter. She was surprised to see non-Japanese fan come to her lane, and became so excited about it. Unfortunately I didn't win the special banner, so I only got a small card. While she was signing her card, I told her that I attended one of the Fortune Cherry event and got a photo with her and Yumi, she was dumbfounded that she stopped writing bow to thank me coming again to see her. After she finished signing, I did a short handshake and told her to do her best for Fortune Cherry promotion. She didn't let my hands go, thanking me again for coming and told me to come again to see her while slightly pulling my hand while leaning over her desk. In the end I spent like 1 minute with her for 1 ticket [hehe] Definitely will come again, I even forgot to congratulate her winning the Janken. Recommended experience guys, any of you went to her?

Kawamoto Saya
    One of my regular. Basically congratulate her for the successful exchange and asked her view of it. She told me that it was fabulous, the thing she missed is the food :^^;: I told her that I hope her popularity can go up again like before. Then time was up, she said come see her again next time.

Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Also one of my regular, it is 2S session and as usual I didn't win. I congratulate her for the center position and asked should I #VoteOhayoKaraHajimaruSekai. Seemed a bit hesitant but in the end she said she will be happy if I vote for that. Then time was up.

Yamauchi Mizuki
    Oshimashi using ticket for Yahagi Yukina. Quite random, as I just see who can I use the ticket for that slot. As I bought Orin's ticket for NWM, so I decided to go visit another gen 16 that picked my interest. Standard conversation like, it is the first time seeing her, came from overseas, and I follow her growth in Team 4. Not very talkactive, maybe just unlucky.

25/11
    Okabe Rin

I got her ticket for session 2, 3 and 7. As a regular visitor now, she can remember me. I congratulate her for her birthday earlier this month, said sorry I haven't bought her yellow birthday shirt in which she pout lovingly and persuade me to buy it. [hehe] The second one I am a bit in hurry as I have to go to Odaiba (more on this later). So I just told her that I enjoy the new Team 8 stage with her having two units. She thank me, and say see you in later round. The last one I just say thanks for today, and I am thinking to invite eito to my event next year. But as I only got two tickets, cannot discuss much about it, she just said please do, she hope.she can come. Later I know from a friend that she probably the last one to finish her HS yesterday as she got a matome of 1500 tickets after her regular round 8 finished early :^^;:

IMG_20181127_004019.jpg
    Okuhara Hinako
    First time seeing her. She looked pretty yesterday. Standard conversation for a first visit. Congratulate for her recent birthday and the rest went pretty much like Zukki :^^;: will try to engage in longer conversation if I have more tickets.

IMG_20181127_004548.jpg
    Airi Rissen
    First time seeing her (it is her second HS according to the guys in front of me). For a new eito, her lane is long. I need around 25 minutes to get to the front. And it was not signing session, she is quite popular among eito fans I guess. As other new ones hardly have any line. Standard punchline for first time, but her response was much more than others. Managed to told her that she was relly funny at recent Anta Roke Roke. She was happy about it, and told me to come again while tightening her handshake. Pretty impressed, added to regular list.

Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Seeing her again this time for 1S session for one of her fan in this forum :chuffed: unfortunately did not win. So yeah, sorry for it red. I told her that I remember her dress from the NWM audition video. [hehe]

IMG_20181127_005503.jpg (the one in front)
    Takaoka Kaoru
    An oshimashi using Honda Hii ticket. Her lane is usually empty, just occassionally got some short queue. She is an ojousama type, but hardly appear in any performance as she usually prefer to focus on studying (just like Hashimoto Haruna). I told her that her dress looks pretty (the one on the photo) and I enjoy everytime I see her violin performance. I wish her the best for the university entrance exam and final high school exam. She thanked me and time was up. Later I join the crowd congratulating her for the incoming birthday, she came to take photo and deliver some speech, thanking everyone for the support, sorry if this year she rarely appear and asking for best wishes for her study. She is a humble person, can speak some English, and very kind to the fans. Unfortunately she is not popular.

IMG_20181127_010523.jpg
    Takahashi Sayaka
    Actually I didn't go to her lane. But joined the crowd congratulating her birthday when a fan on Okumoto Hinano wave to me to come. She looked very pretty yesterday. Delivered some speech and took photo with the fans. Will try to get her ticket next time. Some reports I heard she gave pretty good fan service.

IMG_20181127_011437.jpg
    Fuji no Yoko event
    After finishing my 3rd round on Sunday I rushed to Fuji TV in Odaiba for a Team 8 live event. Got a ticket for the first session on 13.00-14.30. So I just go early for round 3 starting at 12.00, and use my Okuhara Hinako round 4 ticket for oshimashi to her on round 2. Manage to arrive on time and queue according to ticket number #100. At the gate it was kind of "asked" to buy ¥500 drink. But as the members helping to sell the drinks, I bought one. The place is not very big, maybe for 200ish person, or 300 if they get rid of front row seats. This show is actually on Showroom. But I came to see the new Kagoshima eito, Fujizono Rei.
    IMG_20181126_195426.jpg IMG_20181127_012214.jpg
    The show ends up as "Teaching Fujizono how to be an idol" by Hama Sayuna, Gyoten Yurina, Hidaritomo Ayaka, and Hitomi Kotone. There were some hilarious moments, like when Fuji-chan mistakenly mention HidaAya's name as Hitomi, and many airhead moments by Gyoten Yurina. She and Hama will be a good comedic combi I think :^^;: but Hama went solo in recent The W.
    As the hype on twitter, Youtube and eito fanbase, Fujizono is very cute, for a total newbie she delivered a pretty good performance as center for 2 out of 3 songs while singing live. Got a high wave session when walking out, and talked with a group of Fujizono fans outside the venue. Will apply for Fuji-chan's HS ticket once available (she is not in NWM HS yet). Then I went back to Makuhari for session 6 with Rissen Airi.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i won 2 selfies with kocchan and when i was about to take the second one my phone died! when i had the chance to charge it again and look at the first one, i didn’t save it either FFUUUUUUU...

• Creative Creative x 2
  14. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It's nice to hear you had a good time with Miru!

15. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    glad you have a good time!

for the people that never went to the handshake event, they usually imagine that the event is filled with sweaty old wotas, but that's actually not quite true! (sure there are a lot of ojii-sans but not that much lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Her handshakes was not part of the sentimental train handshake. It was a transfer handshake for Teacher Teacher, from the handshake day after ssk (6/17).

11/23-25 Makuhari Messe Sentimental Train Handshake Report

I went to all 3 days of the handshake events. My tickets were mainly for the 97 line girls that I like. But for some reason, I oshimashied all my tickets for Odaeri. Also, in addition to that, I went to Jurina's transfer session. You can find my report on the girls thread here:

Jurina: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/matsui-jurina-jurina.16361/page-57#post-1546184

Odaeri: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/oda-erina-odaeri.7688/page-30#post-1545552

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. nachtangel

nachtangel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Aaah that makes sense! I'm glad I got to see her if only from the queue next door, one day I'll see her properly I'm sure!

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    No one writing report after series of events at the end of the year? [hehe]
    Well, here is mine. (Will be posted in parts, and edited accordingly)

Sentimental Train HS 12/23
    I have several oshimashi tickets due to members graduation or shipped to Korea. The downside, I lost the chance for the gimmicks I was waiting for. 2S with them wearing santa costume. :hmm:

Takahashi Ayane
    First time to her lane, basically introducing myself and praising her for the juunjo soda sui solo unit on the new eito stage. I said it reminds me of my former kami-oshi Mayuyu. She said thank you and from now on please remember it as Ayane's song. She is a quiet type if you don't know what to talk about, so prepare yourself beforehand.

Shitao Miu
    Second time in her lane, I said good job on the radio show with Mirinyan. She praise me back for talking in nihongo.

Harumoto Yuki
    I was fished when queueing at Ayane's lane. She don't have any queue before the oshimashi begin, so when our eyes met she waved and smiled to me on two different occasion. So I decided to use one oshimashi ticket to see her. She was glad that her fishing attempt succeed :lol: I said I like Tokushima ramen, can she make one. She said sorry that she cannot.

Matsuda Yumi
    Second time seeing her. Still as cute as always. Helped me with the lottery, unfortunately I didn't win the signed poster. Never thought it will be my last time seeing her. :cry:

Tada Kyoka
    She is climbing up my oshimen list very fast. Third time seeing her, she said yeay a returnee then complain she didn't see me at the release event in Shinjuku. I said sorry for that, then she hand me the CD and random photo. Turns out, its her photo that I want. :banana:

Kato Yuuka
    Since I cannot see Juri because she was sick. I decided to look around for anyone I can use oshimashi ticket. At NMB section I saw a star beside her lane number, so I came in. First time seeing her, introduced myself, then she tried to fish me by cutely saying "I love you" in English while winking, and "please come again" in Japanese. While queuing for her, I realised how pretty Ota Yuuri is on 2 lanes beside her.

Takino Yumiko
    Last ticket of the day. Kind of surprised that she is available for oshimashi. Turned out, so many people decide to go to her at that chance. So the queue for oshimashi was so long until it blocked some queue on SKE section. :lol: First time seeing her, introduced myself. She said thank you for coming from far away, please come again and support STU. (Well, I don't say I live in Tokyo :hehe:). Quite impressed, will try to go again properly.

=================================
    Teacher Teacher & Sentimental Train National HS 12/24
    Since this is a National HS, the time shaking hands with each member is much shorter.
    Pro tip #1: If you want to stand at the fence so you can see the members up close, queue early. The event usually start after lunch time. So come after breakfast.
    Pro tip #2: If they are using color coded bracelet, look for the queue giving green one at the gate. They usually have 3 sections in a row, and green is the block at the very front and center (they use the team colour from A to 8 then S and so on). Not really sure about this, but will test this theory at the next National HS. If it is on ticket number, then it is up to your luck.

Mini Live 1
    First Rabbit
    #Sukinanda
    MC
    Romantic Junbichuu
    Shuuden no Yoru
    Atarashii Chime
    Neko Allergy
    47 Suteki na Machi e
    Himawari no Nai Sekai
    Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai
    Sentimental Train
    Teacher Teacher
    Ponytail to Shushu
    Kimi no Koto ga Sukidakara
    (from here all medley while members go down to the audience)
    Jingle bells
    Santa ga Machi ni Yatte Kuru
    Akahana no Tonakai
    Christmas ga Ippai

1st round
    Missed most of this round because I queued to buy more CDs. :fp:
    Pro tip #3: either buy the Limited Edition at stores beforehand, or buy it at the venue before queueing to enter. Or if you forgot, and have more than 1 tickets, just go outside and buy it from the desk facing outward. The queue is much shorter there after the event start. If you are lucky, you can just buy the tickets for half the price from some people outside the venue compared to buy the CD and open it one by one.

Mini Live 2
    While Lane 9-16 still shaking hands, those in Lane 1-8 was doing the mini live. Just a short one though. But if your oshimen is there, you better be there.
    Okabe Team A: Mokugekisha + Zutto Zutto
    Lead by Yuiyui and Renacchi as the other senbatsus were not there to perform at a TV show. Even without the senbatsu locked this team still full of aces to deliver solid performance. I guess Yuiyui is there because 2 days after that it will be her birthday, and also it is Teacher Teacher National HS in Kanto (supposedly the last time you can use the tickets from Teacher Teacher in Kanto).
    Komiyama Team K: RESET + Uhho Uhho Ho
    Without their center (Naru or Mako) but the captain is there. They also introduced two newly promoted members Moeka and Ayamin. Hinana served as the gorilla [hehe] Moeka was good, but still looked struggling a bit to catch up with the powerful K. Understandable since she was just promoted. But she will be fine in several months I guess.

2nd round
    Shitao Miu, Chou Kurena, Goto Moe

Went to say farewell to Kurena. Met many Koreans in the queue. Used my special ticket to enter early.
    Michieda Saki, Honda Sora, Maeda Ayaka, Suzuki Kurumi, Sato Minami
    Went to see Maeda Ayaka and Satomina. Ayaka is a beauty up close with sooting smile. While Satomina is chatty and I notice especially with foreigners. Special mention to sento-kun who also looks cute up close.
    Komiyama Haruka, Minegishi Minami, Yahagi Moeka
    Second time seeing Komi, I used to not really fond of her. But she actually a very kind person and now with mature vibe. Didn't talk much to Miichan but she all smiles. As with Moeka, I asked about her sister wellbeing. [hehe] Though I think she needs to learn some tricks from Yuiyui, Yuiri or Okabe. For a sold out member, her HS is kind of bland. I hope she improve soon, while the hype is still high.
    Yokoyama Yui (8), Hidaritomo Ayaka, Nakano Ikumi
    Basically said thank you for the hardwork this year to all three eitos. Yokochan didn't look well that day. To Hidaaya I said her scenes in Bacchikoi is very funny, she was surprised that a foreigner watch that program in the little corner of Chiba. [hehe] Ikumin tried to engage in a longer conversation, looks like she is maturing.

Mini Live 3
    Takahashi Team B
    : Theater no Megami + Team B Oshi
    What can I say, without their captain presence this team B is a comedy group. :lol: that is what you got by putting Shiichaan and Chiyori together.
    Murayama Team 4: Te wo Tsunaginagara + Chime wa Love Song
    Going nearly full strength with only missing Naachan from their front line. Delivered a strong performance as expected of them with the center and captain flanked by the Hokkaidoans.

3rd round
    Oya Shizuka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Shimizu Maria, Yoshikawa Nanase, Kitazawa Saki

Went for the eitos, end up having good time with all of them. Congratulate Shiichan for the center position, but she jokingly said the costume is not cute at all, continued by Chiyori who said it will be cuter if she is in it while making her weird face. :lol: Said to Maria that Shimizu Kitchen is enjoyable, she said next year she will focus on it. Said thank you to Nanase for the laughs at Bacchikoi, she said please continue watching it. Finally met Saki, just realised that she is so short. She is kind and pretty, I said looking forward for more stage play, and see you again in individual HS.
    Takita Kayoko, Sato Akari, Sato Shiori (8), Omori Maho, Yamabe Ayu
    Obviously went for the Satos. Said thank youbfor the hard work to eito's godmother Kayoyon. The smash Akarin is so tall in the HS booth, but she is so kind and polite with her words. Fished by Shiorin, she slightly pulled my hand while giving her deadly smile. :nosebleed: I told her she looked the best among all who wore santa costume yesterday, in which she smile more widely. Gosh...a girlfriend material she is. Introduced myself to Mahopyon. Then got into a good chat with Ayu. Managed to tell her I am following her and Rei development in D2.
    Asai Nanami, Yamauchi Mizuki, Murayama Yuiri
    The captain and her lackeys :lol: First time seeing Naamin, introduced myself. Second time seeing Zukki, she said thank you for coming again. First time seeing Yuiri, felt the power of sold out members. Managed to tell her I enjoyed watching Murayama Team 4 this year, looking forward for next year.
    Nagano Serika, Onishi Momoka, Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Pretty obvious why I went to this lane. :D tried to exchange a joke with Serika, in which she replied "shiawaserika". First time seeing Momo, told her I am waiting for her 1000th streak of mainichi idol in 2019. 6th time seeing Nagi, congratulate her for 18th birthday on the day before and also being a center in ohayou kara hajimaru sekai.
    Kawamoto Saya, Inagaki Kaori, Oomori Miyu, Tada Kyoka, Sato Kiara
    5th time seeing Sayaya, told her to keep working hard next year. First time seeing Kaori and Miyupon, basically just introduce myself. 4th time seeing Tada senpai, she asked why here? Not at the Fortune Cherry booth on the first round. Told her that I was queuing to buy more CDs and then it already closed. Say, see you again next year. 1st time seeing Kiara, thanked her for the funny moments in AKBingo.
    Sato Nanami, Takahashi Ayane, Tatsuya Makiho, Taya Misaki, Ma Chia Ling
    First time going to Nanamin HS lane, I think she was not in her tsurishi mode that day. Meet again with Ayane in 2 days, I congratulate her for 21st birthday on the following week. First time seeing Maki, quite impressed. Will try to see her in individual HS. Introduced myself to Taya. Then said good job this year to Macharin. Looking forward for her improvement next year.

Matomedashi
    It took quite long time to go to that many lanes, and I cannot manage to go to Yuiyui and Ota Nao lane. For matomedashi round I choose to spend all my tickets left for Yuiyui, as it will be quite difficult to got her HS ticket. Turns out her queue was the longest for that day.
    Oguri Yui
    Used all 5 tickets left, and managed to queue at the last quarter of her lane. Hence, no chance to go to other lanes which still open later. By the time I met Yuiyui, all other lanes are nearly/already finished. But she still smiling widely, paying full attention and show no sign of tiredness. I told her it is my first time to her individual lane, and happy that this year she is so successful in AKB. Looking forward for another single centred by her next year, and congratulate for her upcoming 17th birthday in 2 days. She replied for each sentence accordingly. Told me that she is happy to see me coming to her lane, thanked me for the support this year and the birthday wish, also she will not let me down if she center another single in 2019. Then said please take care on my way home, it was so cold that day while waving as I left the booth. A true HS queen she is. Worth every penny to buy the CDs.

=================================
    (It has been 2 hours writing this. I'll continue to add photos and complete the following event tomorrow, or on another post if someone post after this)

Pajama Drive KKS Stage 12/28 14.30
    Yamane Suzuha
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Oomori Maho
    Tada Kyoka
    Sato Shiori (A)
    Sato Minami
    Furukawa Natsuna
    Honda Sora
    Michieda Saki
    Okada Rina
    Katsumata Saori
    Kobayashi Ran
    Suenaga Yuzuki
    Ootake Hitomi
    Saito Haruna
    Harima Nanami

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "Uuka told me that she loves me; Yuuri is so pretty."

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Glad to see you had a good time!

But how come no Okabe time? Also off sick?
    or did you want to avoid being stained too? :fear:

=========
    Sometimes men can't be helped. How else did we get to 7 billion on this small planet? :hehe:

=========

I think having the capt there actually makes them a comedy group [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 2