1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I dreamt last night that Aki-P announced a new idol group called COMBAT48 made up of female members from the Japanese armed forces...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    I dreamt about Sakamichi series getting a male group...LOL
    And I was to train them, and they did gravure...and they did a collab with 48G, won the MAMA in Korea... to weird dream:lol::lol:

3. Zeletra

Zeletra Kenkyuusei

I had a dream that I was having a very early mid-life crisis and I was like "This is okay... I expected this..." Woo, I do not have good dreams do I?

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Ok, imma put my dream here before I completely forget all of it...

Synopsis:
    So, there's this gamer that had all of a group's (like a mafia or some sort) secret stored in the memory card of his Playstation 2...
    This gamer is quite famous for his skills in playing Dota 2 and he has strong connections with different people. One day, there was a whistle blower that told that group about the hidden something they had that a guy has a file about it. The guy also had a whistle blower inside that said group so now he's ready to flee. He left his Playstation in his room or house (idk) and left a Playstation 1 memory card instead. As he escapes with his whistle blower, I saw that he's being helped by different people to flee the city he's in. aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd that's where my dream ended.

Other details:
    The city he's in is like in CyberPunk 2077 and outside that city is like any Southeast Asian neighborhood.
    Also, my dream was like in the 3rd person but I was also there, I interacted with the main protagonist of my dream