1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your Feelings After Watching The AKB48 Kin Sma SP?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Oshiri13, Mar 9, 2012.

1. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ thanks. This is the first time I have watched it with subs.

Quite emotional ride indeed.
    After I watched this I wonder where 1+2 gen go from there? Maeda have found solution, but how about the rest?

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^^ Yes, thank you! I missed that the first time around. I particularly enjoyed the scenes with the actors. It was neat to see the recreated moments stir up so much emotion for the girls.

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    sorry to revive such an ancient thread but i was looking for the english subs and the original site is down now, do any of you guys happen to have them?

4. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I just downloaded some from here http://sub48.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=393 while I try to download the video file from aidoru-online. Not sure how the are. Just got curious and want to see what this special is about after you bumped it. It looks interesting. :)

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    thanks! tho i only see the spanish subtitles, did you get the english ones?
    oh and for some reason i can only open the link on my phone, but not on my pc, weird.

6. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I'm on a pc and see three attachments for the post, the first one listed for me is the spanish sub, but after that the other two should be english. I haven't finished downloading the video yet so I don't know if it's going to work 100% or not, but I just opened the third listed .ass that I downloaded sub to check that it was in english and it appears to be.

If you can't see it here's the direct download link that might work: http://sub48.com/forum/download/file.php?id=3669&sid=2f3de7bed856ce4f6f5570dd9554cfbb

7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    was breaking my head why it kept giving me an error when i tried to enter the site, had to use a vpn and now it's working, thanks!!