1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your Name

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jul 4, 2007.

1. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

my first name is ahmad
    it mean someone that you can believe

2. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

my real name is celine anjanette.. :D
    means "a girl from the God"..

3. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Didn't realize there was a thread for this.

Name's Noel, pronounced as two syllables, however many people pronounce it with one syllable (rhymes with Billy Joel), something I don't mind. It means "Christmas" in French. Apparently, my first name was supposed to be my real name, and my middle name was supposed to be my first name, which is Noah. It means PEACEFUL, LONG-LIVED, COMFORTER, or WANDERER. I feel awesome now

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

My name in Chinese means to maintain a good set a moral, maybe that's the reason why I've never look at any of the members THAT way. If you know what i mean... xD

5. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

My name is Alfred. No idea how I got it as a baby but I'm the only chinese guy I know with that name. Also no batman jokes please >.>

6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

My real name is Sarah and that's my first name. My parents chose that name because it was from the bible, I think? Well, it is from the bible of course. Sarah means: Princess. My mom almost named me "Chelsea." I don't even know if I spelled that right!

7. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

My name is Natalie which is latin origins and means 'birthday of christ' or 'Christmas'.

My parents named me this because it was a week since I was born and no-one could agree on what my name should be. My dad's dad was gunning for Grace, his mothers name and my mums family was kinda into Jasmin. So my mum got to choose, since my dad named my older sister's name (Shona), and just picked Natalie.

Personally I think the best name in my family is my granmother's Isola Valentine. Isola means 'born on a island'.

8. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• My name is Elodie - I have no idea what does it mean though xD
      You prounounce it like "Melody" but without the M... my parents wanted my name to be Melodie (Melody in french, kind of the same) but my mom was in a rebellious mood against my grand mother (who is a music teacher) and didn't want her to think I was named after her so- they just dropped the M :lol:

But everyone calls me Melody or "Kinou" IRL o__o (weird nickname hello :XD: )

9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    My name is Ashley, pretty boring and simple. Means "of the Ash tree"!

It's real meaning though is..I LIKE TO PARTY! [party] [party] [party] [party]

10. konatasuzumiya

konatasuzumiya Kenkyuusei

My name is Jessica XD JIKA for short, yoroshiku ne :^^;:

11. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

My real name is Thanh Thái. It's means "blue peaceful". [angel] I don't know why my father like that name. I'm always laughed at my name (Thái) because in my country, Thái usually is named at boys, not girls! :fp:
    My English teacher calls me Stella so that everyone call me like her. [nod]

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    My name is Devi, which means Goddess in Sanskrit. :awesome: Too bad this name is so popular here in Indonesia :fp:

I have chinese name (which I don't think anyone have ever called me with :^^;: )... called 宁妮. My mom told me that 宁 means calmness and she gave me that name so I could become a calm person... which I'm not. :awesome:

13. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

I NEED HELP FINDING A ENGLISH NAME!
    so it's been about seven years since i moved to the U.S and i think it's about time for me to get a english name.... my current "english name" is Shoude and my last name is Zhang.... chinese name is 张守德..

I want a unique & cute name... does anyone have a suggestion?
    it might really end up being my name :3

14. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I'm Julia. :3

15. oddball

oddball Member

Lily is quite a cool name Lily Zhang, gotta nice ring to it...

16. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ LOL, i would but i'm a guy :^^;:

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    How 'bout Jude? :awesome:

18. kitkat00

kitkat00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    My name is Ryan which means "little king" in Gaelic... but actually I'm a girl :D It's pronounced Rye-an too not Ry-ann.

I got it because my mother's cousin's maiden name was Ryan and also because there was a TV show called Ryan's Hope around the time I was born haha.

19. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

I think everyone knows already...

I'm Brock... or just B for short..

There was a dude on a drama my mom watched while she was preg with me named Brock. Guess what I got. Ha. It means "badger-like".. lame. :tongue:

20. oddball

oddball Member

Eh??? why would a guy what a cute name??? [wonder]