1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your NMB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Similar to this thread here, Your AKB48 Experiences, I thought that with the new year it would be useful to have a separate story thread for all sister groups since they've long been big enough to have one on their own. There's no need to group all the experiences together into one mega thread anymore and it would be more useful for people looking for specific stories of certain groups. :)

From now on, please post all NMB48 related experiences (theater shows, NMB48 single handshake events, NMB48 concerts) here! I, as well as other people, are looking forward to reading and responding to all of them!

2. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

Re: Your AKB48 Experiences

just wanted to post these here. these were taken yesterday, March 1, 2014 at the nmb48 random shamekai at pacifico yokohama :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

woah, you got Yabushita Shu! Lucky you!

4. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42

Youkokurama, it looks like you did really well for it being random! I don't follow NMB48 that much but I'm still a little jealous, I like Airi and Keicchi a lot.

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    So, to anyone's that is interested to read (cause it's kinda long) recently, I attended the final handshake event for Kamonegix on 15th of March 2014. Here's my full fan report. (cross post from my tumblr) Enjoy?! lol.

NMB48’s Last Handshake Event For Kamonegix Single - 15th March 2014
    I woke up insanely early, like 5am-ish cause it takes me more than 1 hour to reach the venue, and I move kinda slowly in the morning. I reached the venue, Intex Osaka, at around 7:45 am, and lined up. We (as in the fans) got into the venue around 9am ish but the scheduled mini live didn’t start till 11am. All the waiting timeeeee.

And what did I do while waiting? Unfortunately, I stoned. I didn’t talk to any other fans cause…I don’t know. I’m very awkward in these kind of situations. Anyway my standing area was at the ladies/kids area lol. Well there were a small minority of men in my area too; I don’t know why they’re there but yeah lol.

[​IMG]

Though I was there quite early, it wasn’t early enough to get ultimate front lol but still a pretty decent standing place. That’s a picture of it. I could see faces pretty clearly so I guess it was quite good.

For the mini live at 11am, 54 girls were present (almost all the members), and they performed songs from the Kamonegix single starting from Sunglass to Uchiakebanashi, Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai, Omowase Kousen, Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de and last of all, Kamonegix.

After that, they presented flowers for two girls who have graduated, Hirorin and Momorin (Nakagawa Hiromi and Shimazaki Momoka), and it was also of course their last handshake event and also last time performing with NMB. It was Shimarena’s last HS event too but according to Nana, Shimarena doesn’t get flowers cause she’s not graduated yet. lol.

About the live, it was pretty much as usual, but I quite enjoyed being in the female block. Cause we’ll freak out about how cool Sayanee was on stage and shriek together lol. In that dance part in Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de when Ayabaa (Murakami Ayaka) touches Sayanee’s chins, the girls were actually all flipping lol. Also, what I’ve learned today is Saeppi (Murase Sae) has some crazy enthusiastic female fans. When she appeared on stage, some girls really went soooo wild! It was crazy!

After the mini live, the lanes where each girl was going to be in was announced, and the staff guided us out for the first session of handshake event to start shortly. Being in the ladies sections was great cause we were the first block to be called out ehehehe. So, I went for lane 1 which had Aika and Sayanee.

I didn’t wait for long for this one, it was relatively quick till I got to shake hands with them. I think it was around 1pm then. Or almost 1. I didn’t plan what to say for this one at all cause it’s only 3 seconds-ish. But this is what went down. It’s Aika 1st then Sayanee btw.

Oh wait, before that, I need to mention my name tag. I have this small old name tag I got from church. But it wasn’t very sticky anymore, but still could stick. So I decided to stick on it my shirt. It had my name: “Ven” and also “べン” in Katakana.

So with Aika, tbh I wasn’t quite sure what to say to her, so I started off by telling her I’m from Malaysia, and she noticed my name tag and read it out and saidべンさん(Ven-san). Since I didn’t know what to say, so I just told her ダンスうまいね。(I think you dance well) which she thanked me graciously for lol.

My first 3 seconds with Sayanee for the day was like this:

Me: Hi I’m from Malaysia.

Sayanee: Ehh that’s awesome! (She basically went ehh sugoi!) *reads tag* Ven-san. Thank you!

Me: Yes, hair…cool… (no time so I stammered “kami..kakkoii”) (*I was referring to how I thought her hairstyle looked cool with the cool stuff at the side but somehow I pointed at my own hair lol)

Sayanee: (said something I didn’t catch cause I was urged by staff to leave then, but I think she was just talking about her hair. But cause I pointed at my own hair then, I think I got her to notice my short cut too lol)

I was trying tell her hair looked cool cause of this. Look at this photo below of Aika and Sayanee at the handshake lane!
    Look at her hairdo? At the sides? XXD
    [​IMG]

Actually with both Aika and Sayanee, I told them マレーシアから来た which means “I came from Malaysia.” And it does kinda sound like I had just arrived in Japan and went to see them. Though that isn’t true since I’ve been here for my one year exchange but oh well :p I wanted to just say マレーシア人です which means I’m Malaysian, but I don’t know why I ended up saying the other one haha.

Anyway after that, I went to line up again to exchange the rest of my tickets, and I was done with that by like 1:30pm. And I wasn’t planning to use them (I had a remainder of 10 tickets) for the regular handshake, but instead for matomedashi where you combine your tickets to get extended time with member of your choice.

I asked the staff when that was and he said 6pm. And so I was like great, 5 hours plus of waiting. What did I do during the 5 hours? Well, I ate some food, drank some juice and tea, went to toilet multiple times (haha), listened to my Ipod, played my DS and wandered about aimlessly.

As I wandered about, I saw some fans who were birthday messages for Maachun, and farewell messages for Shimarena respectively. So, I wrote messages for both of them. I was also wandering about to see if there was anyone I could muster my courage to talk to, but I was so awkward and I ended up not making any friends. It’s funny how the only two people who I introduced my name to were Aika and Sayanee lol.

Anyway, the matome starting at 6pm was a lie. Cause it didn’t. It started at 7pm instead :X For my matome, my member choice was none other than my oshi, Sayanee, of course XD With my 10 tickets, I had a total of 30 seconds with her.

Cause it was after regular HS ended, they’ll call in people to go in lane by lane. And since sayanee was in lane 1, you’ll think they’ll call her lane 1st right? But noooo. They called it all in order from 2 to 12, but missed out 1, and called 1 last. Probably cause the WHOLE WORLDDDD went to to see sayanee and her lane was the last to close for regular HS. Too many people!!

[​IMG]

Written there is 10 representing my 10 tickets and Yamamoto in reference to Sayanee of course lol. This was what I waited an entire day for! XD

In my head, I had practised exactly what I wanted to say to Sayanee in that 30 secs before meeting her. But I ended up stumbling through. It really didn’t help that unlike the 3-second HS where she was held only one of my hands cause it was very brief, for the matome, both her hands were holding both of mine, and even that itself was a little distracting. lol Anyway here’s what happened when I met her.

私: 彩ちゃん!こんにちは!

彩: こんばんは!あぁ、先来たね。べン!

私: はい、ほんまに会いたかったから嬉しい!さやかの笑顔も大好き!

彩: うわぁ、ありがとう!!

私: さやかの夢、Singer-songwriterのこと絶対に諦めるな!

彩: うん、ありがとう!

私:ああああ。。。

彩:わぁ、大丈夫、大丈夫!

私:えっと、昔シンガプらにあったけど、多分覚えないね。

*時間!*

私:Singer-songwriterのこと頑張ってね!

彩:Thank you! (in English) またね!

Okay, now in English. Oh btw, if you’re wondering why the English one here looks so much more detailed than the Japanese one…it’s cause I express myself better in English. And if there’s one thing, you have to note about Sayanee, when she speaks, she is very expressive. For example, when she said “wahh daijoubu daijoubu”, she didn’t exactly say don’t worry but from the tone of her voice and the look of concern on her face, it was implied. It’s actually hard to put down what she says in words because she’s that expressive through her reactions and facial expressions.

Me: Sayaka-chan! Konnichiwa!

Sayanee: Konbanwa! (She used this instead cause it was like already 8pm lol)
    Ah, I remember you came earlier…Ven! (I actually don’t remember how she said my name here cause it really caught me by surprise but she said it pretty affirmatively.)

Me: I really wanted to see you, so I’m happy. I really love your smile.

Sayanee: Wahh, thank you so much!!

Me: Never give up on your singer-songwriter dream! Erm…ahhh!! (You know how you sometimes blank out and you go arghhh in your head? I actually said that out loud lol)

Sayanee: (looks sympathetically at me) Wahh, it’s okay don’t worry, it’s okay.

Me: We met in Singapore but maybe you don’t remember. (I actually made a mistake and saidシンガプラ instead of シンガポール) 

Sayanee: *nods a little and stares at me intently* (I’m actually not sure if she got what I meant cause I said it wrongly lol)

*The staff then said that time’s almost up*

Me: Do your best for your singer-songwriter dream!

Sayanee: Thank you! (in English). See you next time.

And that was what happened. This all ended at 8:15 pm. I spent more than a day there!! I was sooo soooo beat and exhausted! But it was really worth it?! I mean even if it’s just a day, I never expected my oshi to remember my name!! Cause I met her only really briefly in the morning, but not only did she recognise me, she could put my name to my face the moment she saw me. Maybe it’s her fantastic memory?! I don’t know but I was honestly quite flattered cause after meeting/seeing so many people the entire day, for her to remember me was really amazing lol.

[​IMG]

I wore this for that day! I have to admit, it’s kinda striking. Maybe that helped her in remembering me. Hahaha

She reacted so warmly and kindly to what I had to say to her too. And how she tried to calm me down when I blanked out was really so sweet of her. She’s really such an angel I can’t even. Despite how tired I became after that day, she really made it worth it for me.

Btw, special thanks to all the people who sent their tickets to me. Without you guys, I wouldn’t have had this amazing matome experience with Yamamoto Sayaka.

6. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

That's great you got to meet Aika and Sayanee, as well as be there for Hirorin and Momorin's last HS event. Just that's cool that Sayanee remembered your name. I'm not surprised her line was packed; she just knows how to interact with and appreciate her fans. As expected of the captain. Thanks for the report.

7. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    convenience93, thanks for the write up [rock]

omg, must watch the PV again to find this part :cute:

wow I never realised how popular Saeppi is with female fans.

Sayanee sounds so chill and awesome, I want to meet her so bad :cry:

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Awesome write up! I hope you can do this again soon.

I'm sooo jelly but I'm so happy to hear a good response from Sayanee. I'm still rooting for her to become #1 in all of AKB so until then, keep visiting her and supporting her :) You're so damn lucky!!

9. ericintokyo

ericintokyo Kenkyuusei

Wow great post

Sounded awesome

I was just wondering (I have no idea) you must have spent a small fortune on those 10 tickets?!

I saw them in the ticket shop for like 3000 yen each so maybe you got them with the CDs?

Anyways sorry dumb question

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @ericintokyo
    Well I had 11 tickets altogether but not all from buying it on my own.
    Yes tickets are included in the singles.
    No not at all, I bought only Type A, B and C. each type had 1 ticket each in them. So on my own, I had 3 tickets.

My remaining 8 tickets I got it from international fans who sent their tickets to me. And cause I have a lot of photos/trading card I don't really want anymore, I sent them to people as gratitude for sending their tickets to me :p

11. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    So I just learned this afternoon that Milky, Miru, Keiichi, Akarin and Shuu will have a handshake event for the NMB School Calendar in a bookstore in Jimbocho somewhere in Tokyo, which is 3 minutes away from my office by train. I immediately informed by boss that I will leave early and told him I needed to do something very important :lol:

So I went out around 5:30pm (event starts at 6pm) and when I arrived at the bookstore, the line was already from 7th floor until the next block of the bookstore. I bought my ticket and I was already at 926. I lined and after an hour, I finally got to meet and shook their hands. Inside, the arrangement was
    (Exit) Miru Shuu Milky Keiichi Akarin (Entrance)

I greeted Akarin and congratulated her because of Zipper ranking in 30. It was supposed to be just a 2 second handshake per member but the one in front of me was not moving so I had an extra 2 seconds with Akarin. I just told her that request hour was great and really enjoyed watching NMB songs.

Next is Keiichi. I did not expect keiichi to be that small. Maybe because she was besides Akarin that she looks really small. I congratulated her and staff already pushed me to Milky.

Milky was just on another level. I've met some members already and Milky's cuteness was just out of this world. She grabbed my hand, look straight at me while her lips was closed as if she was biting it. I thought to myself "Shit she's trying to fish me". I completely forgot to congratulate her waruki but was able to say "omedetou" before the staff pushed me forward.

Next was shuu. Shuu looked like she was kinda big. Maybe it was just because she was in between Milky and Miru (which are super thin). I was trying to tell her almond croissant keikaku in katakana but I my tongue was not cooperating so I just told her "Juui omedetou (Congratulation for 10th place)", which she replied "arigatou" with a big smile.

Then comes Miru. I looked at Miru and everything just blacked out. I can't get the words I want to tell her. I could even open my mouth. She just totally knocked me out :lol:
    She politely bowed slowly while saying "arigatou gozaimasu". I was still speechless so I just bowed down and waved her goodbye.

Never though I would be able to shake hands of the top members of NMB in one event.

Some pictures of ticket and the calendar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Wow! What a great report! Congrats on making it in time to see all those girls. Those girls are all really popular during handshake events so it's pretty amazing how you got to see them all in one go around!

Shu is definitely stockier compared to Milky and Keiichi who are really petite, so it makes sense that she looked bigger than both of those two.

Thanks for sharing!

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    too bad i wasn't aware of this.

I wanted to see Milky's cuteness from out of this world too!

Thank you for confirming Miruru is indeed pretty. I noticed that Namba had a lot of pretty girls during NMB SSA.

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    NMB48 Team N’s N3 Senshuuraku Live - Thoughts and Impressions
    As some people may know, somehow, thanks to God (and well management), I got to attend my very first N3 stage. It was my first time, but it was also the senshuuraku, the last time team N were going to perform with the current team. It was also Maachun’s (Ogasawara Mayu) last time standing on that stage in Namba theatre and performing.

[​IMG]
    The board with the pictures of members performing. Goodbye to this team N :(

Team N was formed in March 2011. I’ve been a fan for around 3 months after their formation in June, and they’ve been my favourite team for almost 3 years now. I was really glad that I got to see the end of my once favourite team…but inside, to be very honest, I was numbed.

I was so looking forward to this day. Everything seemed to pass so slowly that day. I was so impatient, so excited. But yet, when I was there, why didn’t I feel anything? I kinda beat myself about it. I’ve waited so long for this day to come but yet…nothing.

I don’t mean to make this sound like a depressing post. And I didn’t realise it till the next day (aka today) that the reason why I was numbed was because truthfully, I didn’t want to see N come to an end. I mean I didn’t want to see that N which I grew to love be apart. I really didn’t want to see Maachun go. I told myself, “This is N’s last stage (for these particular members), so let me enjoy myself to the max.”

But that was easier said than done. How could I? My heart just could not accept it was the last time, especially for Maachun. Even since the reshuffle and Maachun’s transfer, even before that, I felt like I was falling out a little, but all that just made it a lot worse. I mean I’m sure NMB will find a new path to walk on to. It definitely isn’t the end, but truth be told, I have told some friends before but I think my time as a NMB fan will soon be up, especially once I leave Japan in a few months.

[​IMG]
    My ticket and Team N lightstick.

Okay forgive my rambling. Let me continue talking about the stage. So yeahh to be honest, I can’t talk much about the stage itself cause of how numbed I was. Like don’t get me wrong. I actually still enjoyed myself. It wasn’t boring at all. I just didn’t get into it as much as I thought I would.

But there were a few highlights for me.
    1. Sayanee and Milky fans were warring yesterday. Okay not a bad, serious war but you know those lines SayaMilky shares, and normally it’s a Sayaka chant. Seems like quite a number of Milky wotas were present that day. so if u watch the LOD, you can hear a pretty muffled chant cause people are chanting both Sayaka’s and Milky’s name. I was pretty much warring with the guy next to me cause I was chanting Sayaka and he was chanting Milky xD

2. Sayanee’s Yume no Dead Body was just really worth it live in the flesh. Ever since I became a sayanee oshi, the no. 1 thing I always wanted to witness for myself was her rocking out on guitar. So that was a dream come true for me. Though I didn’t freak out as much as I thought I would, it was really incredible to see live. So different from computer screen lol.

3. During Fumo no Toki wo Mankai ni, the audience took out our yellow penlights in tribute to team N, since that’s the team’s image colour. Before the stage started, those penlights were provided by other fans. Actually I did have my own Team N penlight as you can see above, but not everyone bought it so yeah. It was pretty cool, and though the girls didn’t comment on it during the stage itself, at the end of the LOD, when there are some comments on it, and some of the girls blogged about it too :3

4. You can’t see this in the LOD but at the start of Seishun no Laptime, when Maachun was doing the crazy wota dance, Sayanee actually paused for awhile and gave maachun a face. It was a priceless moment lol. Unfortunately it wasn’t caught on camera cause then the cameraman zoomed in on maachun, and then after that moved the camera to to her people so you couldn’t see Sayanee’s reaction next to her.

5. That MAE SHIKA MUKANEE performed during the encore. I was numbed throughout the entire stage except during this particular moment where I actually felt sentimental and emotional. Watching Maachun center the song, and seeing the N girls being their crazy selves and letting loose, the tension was sooo highh and was pretty much the thing that made me smile and feel glad I was a fan all these years.

6. Again, you can’t see this in the LOD, but if you were watching the live stream you would have seen it. Just as they were going to give their final bow, Sayanee was like “Oh yeah, since this is the senshuuraku, we would like to take a commemorative photo with everyone.” Then there’s an awkward pause and silence. Then one of the members say, “That’s afterwards.”(after they give their final bow and leave the stage, they came back up on stage again for the photo)

In response to that, Sayanee was like “Eh not now? Later” and so then she apologises for her blunder. It was really really cute haha. Too bad they cut out her blunder out of the LOD.

7. Hitouch as usual was super super brief. But I was wearing, well I shall let the photo illustrate XD

[​IMG]

When I went to see the stage though, I wasn’t wearing the green jacket thing. Just the tee. Yes I was dressed in a lot of leopard print just for the occasion :p But anyway the shirt was from NMB Team N’s live in Singapore which I went to in december 2011. Most of the girls who went to SIngapore noticed the shirt, and were very excited about it during hitouch. Ok tbh I don’t remember who exactly reacted to it and who didn’t but the first two in the hitouch line aka Keicchi and Haru definitely did. They were like AHHH SINGAPORE! Now they probably think I’m from singapore though. oh well.

Sayanee was like シャツありがとう!(Thanks for the shirt) and in my head, I’m thinking I bought this more than 2 years ago now, but ok your welcome :p

8. I made a new friend!! My ticket number as you can see is no. 133. I made friends with a fellow female fan whose ticket number is no. 134 haha. She’s a Mirurun oshi and is really cool. I’m really glad I braved myself to talk to her cause she really ended up being really warm and friendly. She helped me take that photo above too lol. It was also her first N3 stage, so hey we were in the same boat :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look pretty flowers congratulating N for their senshuuraku. Hmms other than what I already mentioned, I did enjoy the MCs as always. Very interesting and entertaining. And goshh maachun got so many farewell presents. The Chupopo moment and the Orera moments were great lol.

[​IMG]

The group photo where my face is a blotch. But cause I knew exactly where I was, I could identify myself hahaa.

[​IMG]

See I circled myself lol.

And that’s probably all I have to say. I know I thought I’ll be more enthusiastic as well but yeah, sorry to disappoint. Thank you for reading regardless!

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  15. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Thanks for writing up your experiences, Ven. It's nice to know someone who was there at what is arguably the end of an era. It'll be great if all the members leaving N (as well as their respective teams) could create something new and better elsewhere.

16. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Thanks for the writeup @convenience93! Really had fun while reading your report. I'll just have to download the senshuraku of team N this evening :lol:

17. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Thanks for the write up Ven! It was interesting reading about your N3 experience :)

18. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing your experience, Ven. That must be quite an awesome feeling knowing that you've seen the last performance of Team N with this lineup including Maachun. I enjoyed reading your writeup. :)

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    This glorious leopard outfit, lol. Only fans will understand, right?

Really nice report. I do understand your sadness. People having their oshi from the previous generation and that graduated know this feeling too. But you know, NMB history as yet to be written, and who knows, Shin team N will be even more awesome than it is?

Keep looking forward!

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Please prepare yourself for super long fan report lol.
    48G's 2Shot Event At Intex Osaka 3rd May 2014 - NMB48 Experience
    So, on 3rd May 2014, I attended the first of 48G’s 2shot event for the Tsugi no Ashiato album at Intex Osaka. All 48G girls from AKB to SKE to NMB to HKT were present. So it was rather crazy!!

There were so many people!! I heard one of the fans commenting, “This is just like a festival!!”

And it really was cause there were food booths, lots of people either walking around, and these tables and chairs where people were sitting about while waiting for their slots etc.

I mean take a look at some of the random photos of around the place on that day. You would really think there was a festival being held ahha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I was in the train, well I had to make a few transfers as I live like an hour away, but on the Chuo Line from the Honmachi train station to Cosmosquare (it’s kinda near the venue) on my way there, the train was sooo packed, and I was like…don’t tell me all these people are making their way to Intex. (Cause upon reaching Cosmo Square, you have to transfer and take the New Tram to this station called Nakafuto). And almost everyone got off at Cosmosquare and headed towards Nakafuto…so…yeah it was like the whole world was going to Intex *_*

I guess it’s to be expected with all of 48G there.

Anyway, before proceeding to more of the experience, let me introduce my hairstyle for the day, and my outfit. tadah! haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It’s my first time having this kind of hairstyle, but it was the courtesy of one of my housemates. ;)

So, back to the event, I arrived slightly late. The first ticket I had was for the second slot that started at 10:30am but I was there at 10:35 am-ish, and this happened O_O

[​IMG]
    The queue at Sayanee’s lane was soooo long that they had to get people to wait behind this red line, and we couldn’t enter that line until it cleared up a little, and the staff gave us the green light to join the line. It was sooo crowded and soo packed that I even heard the staff who were running about go, “Yamamoto Sayaka-san meccha yabai.”

Seems like even the staff were overwhelmed by the number of people who came to her lane then.

And cause I had time while waiting at Sayanee’s lane, as I got closer to the front, I decided to stalk Maachun (whenever they opened the curtains), cause you could get a pretty good view of her from Sayanee’s lane. She was super duper cute!! (P.S. Sayanee and Maachun probably colour coordinated cause they were both in black and white that day.)

So yeah how it works is fairly simple. Before you enter you pass your phone camera to staff. You enter the booth put down your bag/belongings on the table, go to member, shake member’s hands, maybe talk to member very briefly, and straight after is 2-shot, and that’s it.

For my first 2shot photo with Sayanee, here it is!

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, btw I had an old nametag on again, but it was only on in this slot, and I lost it later on haha. Also I need to apologise in advance for the quality of my photos, it kinda sucks. (I’m a massive fail cause I might have put the wrong setting on and I need a new phone cause the camera isn’t really good anyway lol.) But so, it went like this:

Me: Sayaka-chan konnichiwa.

S: Ahh you came before didn’t you? It’ s been awhile! *Reads nametag* Ven~

Me: Yeah, been awhile.

S: (Leads me to stand at 2shot place) Dozo, dozo. What sort of pose?

Me: I like the number 3, so…do this *tried to show her to pose with her 2nd finger up for both hands with gestures* and I’ll do this *puts up one hand with 2nd finger up*

S: (puts only one hand up cause she was following me who had one hand up) Like this?

V: Nono, Sayaka-chan, you have two, and I have one.

*There was a bit of confusion at first, but we finally got it together, and in case you’re wondering, that’ s meant to be like roman numerals. The roman numeral 3 that is. And heees, she looks so cute in the photo*
    S: Thank you!

V: Thank you!

Yeahh my first 2shot with Sayanee, I didn’t really say much to her. The reason was I was rushed into her booth cause well I was wearing a ring, and didn’t realise I wasn’t allowed to wear a ring and shake her hand. So like seconds before going into the booth, I was busy taking off the ring, so I didn’t enter very timely, and caused my time to be cut short. And maybe since it was the first meeting for the day, I was just awkward and nervous as well haha.

And then moving on to the 5th slot ticket I had, I was fairly early to this one. So we were already lining up like 10-15 minutes before for the slot that actually started at 3pm. Basically, the slot could start once the member returns back to her booth (they have short breaks in between and stuff). I was pretty near the front, and I was leaning on the side rails, and cause Sayanee’s booth was right at the end of that hall, and there was a gap between her booth and the booth next to her (Maachun’s), while I was stoning, I saw her walking back to her booth. haha that was pretty random but cool.

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, I need to mention, I was wearing this bracelet my friend made for me at the event.

Here’s the 5th slot photo!! P.S. I have no idea why the staff they didn’t take the entire length for this photo lol.

[​IMG]

This slot actually went on pretty well. This is how it happened:

S: It’s your second time!

Me: Yes, and look at this *points at bracelet* It’s the colours of Yume no Body!

S: Ahh, it really is!

Me: It’s cause I love red.

S: Oh? Me too.

Me: Ehh? The same? (I said issho)

S: Yes, the same!

Me: Number one favourite?

S: Ok, number one favourite pose!

(That’s how the no. 1 pose came about, I just followed her xD)

S: Thank you! *points at bracelet* Handmade??

Me: My friend made it for me.

*Gets shooed out by staff*

So yeah, Sayanee’s favourite colour might or might not be red. At least it’s one of her favourite colours though haha. Red is my favourite colour, and so I used to joke with some of my friends that Sayanee’s wearing all the red for me. (In NMB, she’s often dressed in red in performances if you think about it. There’s her Yume no Dead Body outfit, her encore outfit in N3 is red too, her sports shoes she wears at encore is always red, and don’t forget that red electric guitar she bought 2 years ago.)

If red is actually her favourite colour, that’s cool we have the same favourite colour. And if it’s just one of her favourites, that’s still cool ahha. Cause like eventhough my favourite colour is red, I don’t always dress in red? So even if she wasn’t wearing any red that day, it may not mean anything lol.

And I think she must have quite liked my bracelet cause she was rather interested in it haha.

Then moving on to the 7th slot, my last slot of the day that started at 6:30 pm, I first went to Murakami Ayaka’s lane whom I had one ticket for. I was there before time, but even when it was 6:30, she wasn’t there. I think she was more than 10 minutes late. Like she only came back to her booth at 6:42 or something. By then, since it was the 7th slot, I was always told her stamina isn’t good so I was like omg what if she fainted?! Or maybe she just overnapped :p

So here’s the photo with Ayabaa!

[​IMG]

And here’s roughly how it went:

Me: Aya-chan! Nice to meet you! I am from Malaysia.

A: Ohh Malaysia, Nice to meet you too!

Me: Ah, you’re the tenki (Weather) Onee-san! But we are the same age.

A: Oh?

Me: Yeahh I’m 20!

A: Ahh I see.

Me: What kinda pose does the Tenki Onee-san do?

A: Maybe something like this?

*follows what she does* *photo is taken*

Me: Do your best, Tenki Onee-san!

A: Ah, thank you very much!

Me: Thank you

A: Thank you too. (I was already out of her booth, but she still looked at me, and smiled)

I think with Ayabaa, it was kinda awkward cause it was my first time meeting and talking to her. MAN I EVEN HAVE THAT SUPER AWKWARD IM NERVOUS SMILE. Her smile is slightly awkward too. What an awkward photo lol.

What amused me though was I was actually expecting her to dress up prettily and what not cause it’s just the sort of image I feel from her. But then when I see her, it’s like she’s welcoming you to her home in shorts and hotel slippers!! ahha. I understand that some of the girls changed to hotel slippers cause they were standing about in heels the whole day, but for her case, the combo of top, shorts and slippers was just so casual and homey. I was pretty amused XD

Then finally to my last and final 2shot of the day, back in Sayanee’s lane also for 7th slot.

It went like this:

S: It’s your third time!

Me: Yep, three. My birthday is also 3rd August 93. (I was trying to draw her attention to the three cause I mentioned in the earlier slot how my fav number is 3, and that was 3rd slot, and the 3s in my birthdate.)

S: Ahh, that’s a pity/that’s close (she said oshii). Our birthdays are quite close.

Me: This is the last time, so is it ok for us to do hengao?

S: It’s okay!

*Photo taken* (I did my 3s and she did the peace sign)

S: My face was reaaaally weird! *puts her thumbs up and smiles excitedly at me* (she sounded extremely proud of it too) Thank you!!

*Before I could properly thank her or even say goodbye, the staff shooed me out :(*

Then as I left her booth and looked at the photo, I almost died laughing cause THIS PHOTO IS JUST LEGENDARYYYY. HAHAHAHA.

Have a look:

[​IMG]

Mann, I sure love my oshi for being such a good sport!!

So yeahh that’s it!! Waiting time wasn’t really fun, but I had overall a really fun time at the event!! The hengao moment has to be my favourite moment because being able to witness dorky Sayanee on my own (well me and staff) really felt kinda rare.

I have no idea if anyone else asked her to do hengao that day, but it’s not something that people would ask of often. Cause everyone wants pretty looking photos haha. She has done some in the past 2shot events before, but from what I’ve seen, it’s quite few in number. I mean if I had only one ticket with her, I wouldn’t ask for a hengao either. But with 3 photos, I knew I definitely had to do it XD

But seriously the way she was talking to me right after, it was at that moment I actually felt that she loosened up, and was being that dorky Sayanee that I normally only ever see her get into that mode with fellow members. That hengao sure was a good idea, and she really seemed to have fun with it as well haha.

By the way, I have to mention but, earlier on, when I was reading the rules before the event, I was a little bummed cause it sounded really strict. However, it was really just to show the standard rules and the event itself wasn’t really strict at all. It was pretty lax in fact.

Anyway, why was Sayanee counting the number of times I went to her? Was she that bored? :p And hmms…though my photo quality is not great at all, that is regrettable but at least the photos are still cute?! That and at least my eyes are open in ALL the photos. I would have been really sad if I blinked lol. Also, apart from my photo with Ayabaa, I do look mostly quite natural with Sayanee, and my smile isn’t as forced and awkward (I tend to do that when I’m nervous.) She looks good, I look quite good too, I’m satisfied.

Also, even now, it still feels so surreal I have 2shot photos with Sayanee after oshi-ing her for 3 years now. Really I used to dream about this way back and never thought I’ll ever get to realise it. To have a 2shot with her, and even get to fool about and hengao with her, honestly the best time ever of my entire fangirl life. I’m leaving Japan soon, so this is probably the only 2shots I’ll have with Sayanee, so I’ll really really treasure them. Seriously though she was sooooooooooooo cute. Thank you so much Sayaka-chan. I’ve had such an amazing time <3

I am really rambling, but I won’t lie…I am really proud of the hengao photo ahhahaa. I think I can just sit down and laugh at it an entire day. Whenever I’m down/upset, I can use that photo to cheer me up hahaha.

Anyway, I think that’s it for the report. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it! haha.