Your Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, G+, etc.

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by MecchaMelon, Jul 18, 2010.

1. FilipinoMarco

FilipinoMarco Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

2. shizuna1992

shizuna1992 Kenkyuusei

3. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

4. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    I pretty much am on most of the social networks out there if not all, but I tend to use Twitter the most currently. If you want to look for me online at other places my username is usually iamcrazymike.

5. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

6. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    I'm here to tell you all that I'll not updating my Twitter anymore... If you already followed me, you can un-follow me if you want now: @nur_hidayat_96 but you can still follow me if you prefer to see all the re-shared contents...
    In recent days, my twitter is just re-sharing my Facebook's posts... I no longer updating real contents over Twitter... The main reason is Twitter is too slow in loading and its app is too heavy for my Samsung Galaxy Y (and don't suggest on "change your phone" because I'm not rich)

HOWEVER, I'll extensively use my Facebook, which means anyone who want to get know with me (or read my posts), add me here: https://www.facebook.com/MuhdNurHidayat.aka.Nurul
    You still can read some posts if you didn't add me but a lot of my posts were set to "friends only"...
    My Facebook posts will have mixture of local things, Japanese things, Chinese things, and sometimes English things, and I do love re-share 9GAG contents [hehe]

As for Tumblr, I've graduated from that platform... Same goes for G+, it's not suitable for me...

As an alternative after reducing Twitter usage and graduating from Tumblr, I'm setting up my website which supposed to have at least bilingual posts (Malaysian - my native, and English - my third language) alongside with plan to add third language, Chinese (which actually my second language, before English) but it can get quite hard to get correct grammar because we in Malaysia are speaking with mixed Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese/Hakka which have different grammar for those four dialects... and another plan to add Japanese which I myself am still in process of learning... English homepage is here: http://www.muhdnurhidayat.com/en/
    The website is still under constructions... that's why only a few posts are there...

For other kind of communications:
    - WeChat -> will seldom online, because I use BlueStacks to run it (too heavy for my Samsung Galaxy Y)
    - WhatsApp -> always online except during thunderstorms
    - Instagram -> will seldom online, because I use BlueStacks to run it (too heavy for my Samsung Galaxy Y)
    - LINE -> will seldom online, because I use BlueStacks to run it (too heavy for my Samsung Galaxy Y)
    - KakaoTalk -> will seldom online, because I use BlueStacks to run it (too heavy for my Samsung Galaxy Y)
    - E-mail -> I only check it when I need it LOL...
    (PM me for details if you REALLY want to get in touch LOL :rofl:)

Of course I will online in WhatsApp, because Malaysian fan base called MSA48 have group WhatsApp making easier to share latest info :p the reason why I offline during thunderstorm is because there are cases where thunder strikes the 3G/cell phone tower and affects surrounding people's devices...
    You can ask me anything via my Facebook, or Stage48's PM, or WhatsApp... I don't mind weather it's personal or about AKB48, but don't ask about politics because I'm neutral... [hehe]

7. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Tumblr

Facebook - I use this the most.

Instagram

I don't tweet. Although all those idols getting Twitters are seriously making me want to...

9. Jisei

Jisei Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jcrasco
    My twitter is https://twitter.com/JcRasco
    I only tweet about good stuff/ positive things like :cute:Komiharu's Smile, :^O^:Suneohair's Music
    so you need not worry about spam tweets :)

10. Syaro

Syaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Here's my google+, I usually post random stuff, when I'm really bored, but I'm always on hangouts. (Because school is boring.)
    I'm never on my facebook or twitter.

11. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I have a twitter now. Love it. Its in my signature. Oh and while you are there follow me :D

12. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    Not really active in social media tough but here if you want:
    Twitter: @masagusrivani (real life), @honmayan_ (wotas life)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/masguas

13. yuko-oshi

yuko-oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  14. michishige

michishige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    My twitter is @mishichige, my tumblr url is the same. My lastfm is idolfancy- (with the dash)

15. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
  16. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
    Btw does this thread still active? :^^;:

17. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Just dropping it here.... My tumblr blog (Meron-Juusu) just got taken down :cold::cold::cold:
    I'm fine, thank you for your prayers

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Really?I loved your tumblr!Do you plan to make another one?

19. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    First of all thank you for liking it, but I honestly don't know about making a new one. I wasn't posting that much lately anyway... If I do i'll post a link here.
    Btw... gifs and photos mak'em take the blogs down or just the videos and audios?

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I don't know!I know Marx(and maybe one or two other blogs) got warnings so maybe you should asks them if you can come in contact but I think the videos and audios were factors!I'm not sure sure though!I've been posting stuffs myself but not to much videos and audios!I think I'm gonna stay low on that!Keep making just gifs!