1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your very own J-BAND

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by kyu, Jun 29, 2007.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

giddy, garnetjester, amcks and Something_magic : thank you very much. Yeah, for people, friends like you, we'll keep moving on and making good music!!! <3 <3 <3

@Something_magic : may I know, what bands / artists will your band cover? Is it J-Pop or J-Rock cover? :D

And yeah, we're actually planning to release an idie mini-album by the end of this year, consisting of maybe 5 or 6 of our songs. Now there are 3 songs done, with 2 more in progress. Wish us luck, hope this will be done on time. :D

2. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

if time, money, destiny, parents,and environment permits,
    i wanna make a duo instrumental acoustic guitar band with my good friend

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Well I do hope that it'll become a reality!!! :D
    Is that friend of yours, the one in those pics you posted in "Hey It's You" thread?
    Well do share your stories here in this thread, okay? We'll be waiting. ;)

4. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

well,....
    no.
    this other friends of mine is like not really close to me,
    we were only getting closer like since last year
    bcoz we got the same scholarship
    and we were the only two secondary 1 (@kyu: SMP 1)
    who got the scholarship,from indonesia

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Ah is that so...
    well maybe you can be close with him by your shared interest, which is music (and Depapepe maybe). ;)
    I'm sure if you make it seriously, you can be like you want yourself to be. So whether you want it only to have fun, you have to be serious about it, and put all your efforts into it. The result will be just great. :D

6. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

i hope so,
    well , I AM serious about this...
    biut still considering about future
    life factors, how will i benefti from this in terms of economy,
    and other issues.,.

7. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah there are so many issues you have to carefully think about, if you want to be a professional musician. But then again, it's a field of job like any other job, and if you really want to make your path there seriously, I think you can make it.
    Just like one pro musician said (i forgot the name) : "there's always one more room for creative and serious musician in this world." :D

8. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

again, i agree
    well, life's like this
    the best job you'll
    get, is the job you like
    there will be hard times,
    but yeah, i'm into the music world^^

9. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

[align=center]SHIROI HANA PERFORMANCES REVIEWS PART 1[/align]

Warning: I’m not really good in reviewing and super English vocabs so I hope all of you will enjoy my reviews

Shiroi Hana on Oo Misoka Battle of Harajuku 2007-2008 Big Review

[​IMG]

Before performance starts:
    First of all, I’m surprised when I heard kyu’s Indonesian slang. kyu, your voice are like an Indonesian actor. You can be a voice actor someday. ;) I seriously love both the singers, Nacchi and Nacchu (But I still can tell apart who’s Nacchu and who’s Nacchi because for me they’re just twins). Very cute and their outfit are really pretty. kyu, you should give me their signatures someday. <3 Yours too! And you guys wear Shiroi Hana white shirts. I want it! (I know I won’t get it…) The most important thing, I love how you guys get along and very cheerful and I couldn’t see any sense of nervous from your faces.

01. Aitakatta (AKB48)
    I guess it was raining but the crowds were still there. When Nacchi and Nacchu just sang “Aitakatta… Aitakatta… Yes!”, suddenly the music stopped! I don’t really understand what happened. (To be truth, I can’t really understand Indonesian language. In fact, I only watch Indonesian movies and dramas with Malay or English subtitles only) Then, the music started again. The excitement begins! I see only people at the front raised their hands together. Maybe because of rain. People at the back can’t jump happily… Well, this is a happy song and only the singers were smiling. kyu and the other guys should smile too next time. I know you all must be nervous but don’t forget to smile and don’t be too serious. <3 Seriously, if I was there, I want to scream like a wota. Before saying this, I would like to say sorry. I’m not good in judging songs but in my opinion, if this song is sung by 2 girls only, harmonies are not needed because it sounds a bit weird. Overall, Nacchi and Nacchu did a great job singing Aitakatta. <3

02. Love & Peace ~HERO ga Yattekita~ (Morning Musume)
    I don’t like this song but I love the intro music from this band. It makes me wanna dance along. :p Nacchi and Nacchu are just Indonesian version of GAM (Fujimoto Miki and Matsuura Aya). This song is somewhat I will rate it as matured version because they sang it not in quite cute tone. It’s still cute but in their own way. They seemed tired singing this song. Also, it was still raining… But Shiroi Hana is getting the crowds’ attention. <3

03. ROCKING (ZONE)
    Looks like the rain had stopped a little. I totally love both Nacchi and Nacchu’s vocals in this song. This kind of song really fit their vocal range. They should sing this kind of songs a lot. My recommendation would be Kamiki Aya, Ikimonogakari, Garnet Crow and Nakanomori Band. Try listen to these singers. The harmonies and the main lines blended very well. I wish the crowds gone wild during the song. Shiroi Hana got their attention but they seemed like less energetic and bored. I wonder why. Again, if I was there, I’ll sing along and gone wild. So far, this song made me excited to watch more Shiroi Hana performances. I’ll be waiting for them, kyu.

MC
    Nacchi and Nacchu introduced the band members and also themselves. kyu was so shy! kyu, you should stand and scream, “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!”. That’s the spirit of Shiroi Hana that I want to see. :p

04. BINGO! (AKB48)
    One of my fav AKB48 songs! Better sing well, Nacchu and Nacchi, or I’ll kill both of you. Just kidding! I don’t want to be a murderer and stay in jail for years and sentenced to death! Horrible… Ok! I’ll stop babbling. Actually, I wish that Nacchi and Nacchu will put some more energy to this song. We (AKB48 fans) all know that this song is a very cheerful and happy song. The AKB48 girls put lots of smiles, winks and play with their facial expressions when singing. That’s what I mean. If Nacchi and Nacchu play more with the attitude, I will love more this song. But, in aspect of vocals, they did very well and I like it so much. Well, I am a little envious with their vocals. I wish I can sing like them too. How long they take to learn the BINGO steps? :p Forgot to mention that I love the part where they sang the lines w/o the music before the last chorus.

[​IMG]

05. H.A.N.A.B.I ~Kimi ga Ita Natsu~ (ZONE)
    This is also one of my fav ZONE songs. OMG! I love the intro music. Congrats the band members! When I watch this, I sang along with them. I really like Nacchu’s vocals (the one with red skirt if I’m correct) in this song. Very smooth and high. Nacchu got more lines in this song. <3 She really shines in this song. I’m not saying that Nacchi’s not good. But she seemed a bit tired and quite flat but overall both of them gave their best shot for this song which I would label it a bit difficult to sing. Congratulations!

Encore
    06. Moonlight Densetsu (Sailormoon Op. Theme) (Shiroi Hana Ver.)

I’m sure the crowd was waiting for this song because they went a little wild when the music started. I’m excited too! Well, I know most of the crowds (included me) are Sailor Moon’s fans. <3 Five stars to the new music arrangement of Sailor Moon OP. kyu, do you have the instrumental only for this song? If you have it, give it to me okay? If you have the whole song from studio version, it will be much appreciated.

Last but not least…

[​IMG]

To be continued. <3

10. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Thanks Haruna for this review :D
    I've seen videos in YouTube and listen song in my space. I love what they do <3
    I hope that all goes well for them now ;)

11. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

thanks a lot haruna for te amazing review^^

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Great review, Haruna! It sounds great! Good job, kyu!

13. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Woaha, Haruna's review is very detail!
    Great job, Haruna :D

Kyu, will Shiroi Hana perform around 7th - 20th of June?
    Because that's when I can see you all. :p

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Wow at haruna's Super Review!!! :shock: <3

Thanks haruna. That's what I need, a review that not only tells us that we're good and all, but also pointed out our weaknesses. I really really appreciate what you're stating in your review, I take them as one big constructive criticism for our band. Just love it. haruna, your review worth the wait all this time. <3 <3 <3

@MilkGreen : if you can see the previous page, I wrote there that Shiroi Hana is in a very big trouble right now. Shiroi Hana will lose one of the vocalists, Nacchu. She will resign from the band because she can't follow our way to be a professional band. And she will state her resignation officially this Monday in front of the band. It's sad, really. And we'll be facing hard times ahead, for sure. And I can only ask for your continuing support, even after she's not in the band anymore.
    So... I don't know if we can perform around that time, we still have to get a new vocalist first. And we're kinda into our own songs right now, cause we have a deadline to make our mini-album and it has to be done by the end of the year. Wish us luck, ok? ;)

Ah...so glad that this thread is alive again hehehe... :D

@haruna (again) : Me? A voice-actor? You got to be kidding me hun... :lol:
    As for you wanting to get Nacchi-Nacchu's signatures and Shiroi Hana's white T-Shirt, I'll see what I can do ok? ;)

And thanks all who have supported us so far, your continuing support is very much needed right now. :D

15. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

[align=center]SHIROI HANA PERFORMANCES REVIEWS PART 2[/align]

Warning: I’m not really good in reviewing and super English vocabs so I hope all of you will enjoy my reviews

Shiroi Hana on Sashimi! 2008 Big Review

Before performance starts:
    I’m surprised with Nacchu’s and Nacchi’s outfits. They remind me of combination of Cinderella wa damasarenai outfit and BINGO! outfit. <3

[​IMG]

01. Kusou to Genjitsu no Yoake (ZONE)
    A very fresh and energetic beginning. This kind of song to be picked as the first song is very smart to gain audience’s attention. Last time, I saw Nacchu’s strength in her vocal. Great job! In this song both Nacchu and Nacchi have their own solo lines. First, Nacchu and then Nacchi. In my opinion, when one of them sings her solo lines, the other one should do something like cheering the audience or doing small movements (dancing or jumping), rather than just standing with the microphone and moving the body a little (some kind of relaxing while waiting for the lines). Since this song is quite rockish, body movements are important. They have no problem with singing because I know they always do great job in singing with their awesome vocals. I’m not sure what’s wrong but the music is louder than their voices. Maybe it was because of microphones. I think it’ll be much better if the voices are a bit louder but not too louder than the music. Overall, great intro for a performance. Thumbs up!

02. BINGO! (AKB48)
    One of my fav songs. <3 I like the audience this time. They get wilder than before. Yeah! They should go wild, because it’s BINGO! Only Nacchu smiles a lot. Nacchi… please smile too. Your smile is sweet, like Nacchu too. I mean it. Also, Nacchu seems to play with her attitude more this time. Love it. <3 Nacchi should do it too… Maybe next performance, OK? (Wait! Nacchu, the one with hair band. I hope I’m correct!) :p Their vocals are still great as before. They should sign with any music production and be real singers. Maybe they can be duet singers in Indonesia like Dewi Dewi. :p I don’t know any other duet singers. Overall, I enjoyed the song very well. I don’t know why I smile a lot while watching this song. <3

03. ROCKING (ZONE)
    This time, I feel like banging my head on air. A rock song (Well, the title means everything) :D Nacchi and Nacchu did better than the last performance I watched (previous review). Awesome! They really throw out their energy and gave their best shot. For some reason, I feel like I was there watching them live. I guess this must be the climax part of their performance. Also thumbs up to the music arrangement. I totally love the guitar part during the interlude (I’m sorry because I’m not sure what the real word for it. I’m not good in music vocabs). Overall, the best song up till now. <3

04. Kanashimi Twilight (Morning Musume)
    The guitar intro is just awesome. <3 <3 Double love for it. Both vocals are just great as usual. Nacchi and Nacchu really fit with this kind of song. I was expecting a kick (just like what Momusu did in the PV) but I guess it can’t be done there. Well, I understand because it’s Indonesia. Kicking like that will create an uproar, just like in Malaysia. It’s about the culture, right? ;) Whatever… the whole song was just interesting to watch. Good job, guys! <3

05. AKB48 (AKB48) feat. Hegitty and Ruu from Voice of June
    4 people to sing AKB48 looks livelier than only 2 people. <3 They danced too! Just like a real AKB48 (or maybe just AKB4 :p) Nice pick to have this song as the ending song for the performance. But, Voice of June seems to be the centre of attention for the first half of the song, not Nacchu and Nacchi. I wish Nacchu and Nacchi got it more than VOJ. Well, basically VOJ was just a featuring. Not to be bias… <3

I heard someone shouting “ANKOORU”. Well, I didn’t miss anything, right? And there’s no encore, right? The whole performance was really exciting to watch. You did it well, Shiroi Hana. It was just that I hate the audience for not getting wilder and wilder. They should cheer more because the performance was not bored or not interesting. If I was there, I’ll give my best cheer for you guys, Shiroi Hana. You deserved to get a better audience. I’ll wait for next performance! <3

SHIROI HANA! <3
    [​IMG]

16. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

shiroi hana review..ohh nice i haven't seen their performance for awhile. Thanks for writing that out.

are u sure? heehee... i've got tons of evidence pointing to ur weaknessessss. Nah..kidding, shiroi hana is the 2nd best J-Band after ToenaNadas. *runs*

17. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Oh, I feel sorry :(
    Don't worry, I'll always support you all. I hope you can get through this trouble soon :)
    Btw, it's great to hear that you'll have mini-album! :D

18. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

@haruna : I will save your 2 posts above and tell my friends about them. Really great reviews!!! You've seen even the little details like how we all should move and all. Thanks again. They're very useful input. <3

@MilkGreen : Thanks for the support. :D
    Yeah hope we can solve the problem and move on. Keep supporting us ok? ;)

@kaniroll : STAY AWAY!!! :evil:
    :lol: it's been awhile man!!! When will you be back to Indonesia?

19. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

kyu> Ouch XD heeeheee....well good luck finding a new member bro :D
    back to Indonesia? i wish i could back anytime i wants :( *sigh*

20. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

kyu
    Gambare and good luck for your prestation.
    I believe in you

That the force is with you, Jedi Master :lol::lol: