1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

What I'm wondering is that why they don't simply watch it when it becomes available? Yes, it would be very late, but at 23:00, it is still adult members that can be there, might as well watch it as it premiers on Hulu. If they will keep doing it for the rest of the episodes, I hope they can choose an earlier time so the younger member can be on it.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  4. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I absolutely loved all of their monomane and their references. It was so funny lmao <3

5. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    WOWWWWW!

• I like the cinematography here than in TokuDare. I can see better because it is well lit.
    • Techi's "F***" caught me off guard. I thought i heard that wrong, i thought the bleeping sound was part of the commercial but no. Techi said "F***" for the 2nd time, i LOLed.
    • The hengao was funny. My favorite was Moriya's though
    • Didn't expect Rola from Nagasawa-kun. Hahahahaha!
    • So... Yuzuki and Miko are long-lost bestfriends? Interesting.
    • Uemuu is SOOOOO pretty on that eccentric closing. :D

• Yuipon's Paruru.. Hahahahaha!
    • My favorite quote from the drama will be "F***" Hahahahaha!
    • Did the viewers want Nijika to strip? "F***"
    • Techi and Neru's bus scene makes it look like they are lovers rather than bestfreinds. Well, TechiNeru's ship is sailing. DaniMon when?!?!?!?

Now i have to wait for next week for ep 3. "F***"

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

The amount of TechiNeru in this drama lol I can't xD

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The f*** is this f***ing premiere f***ing episode...:whistle:

8. MrTibbers

MrTibbers Kenkyuusei

Hate to be a interuption in the discussion but how can a fan like me watch the new drama? I live in Canada.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

9. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Possibly the worst drama pilot I've ever watched.
    Extremely unworthy of Keyaki, I feel sorry for them.

Pacing terrible and the plot is turning the premise into a freaking joke.

10. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah, you may think that but it could get really good and intense in future episodes. It could have a whole new twist. So keep watching!!

11. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Yeah who knows, if I don't have better things to do at 1AM on a Thursday morning while waiting for Mai Shinuchi's radio I might check it out.
    But my biggest issue wasn't even the plot (which I did believe to be beneath contempt, mind you) so.... lots of issues to fix... Even then my expectations weren't even high to begin with :^^;:

I do think a pilot should be more engaging to deserve further watching though but yeah, different strokes for different folks, I'm sure there's some people out there who did enjoy it.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The pace is weird but from Eccentric MV, i'm glad there's going to be other shooting location than the boring classroom that we have.

Also all this NeruTechi.... Are they aware they opened the pandora box of Yuri's fanfiction??? The way Neru look at Techi and then lay on her shoulders..... AAAAAAH

13. Bingo

Bingo Member

Gone

14. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Hold up hold up does Techi actually say f***? Like in English?

15. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Thank you so much!

edited: watched + thoughts

Hmm, I think my expectations were too high but it was definitely entertaining so it wasn't that bad. Great way to show all their facets/charms to the general audience who don't watch Keyaki variety. I can't seem to grasp Techi's character, is she hot & cold? Waiting for Eng Subs for a better understanding. Compared to TokuDare, everyone seems more like casual students than anime-like characters with solidified traits.

Fuu-chan's sliding hengao seriously got to me for some reason, LOL. Risa's monomane D:

The ending Eccentric clip! I seriously hope a full MV will be uploaded, the dance looks interesting. There were at least two shots of Risa and Aoi together, which is a lot for that short clip. My guess is that they start out with bad relations and then warm up to each other - another pair aside from TechiNeru? There also seems to be a pair dance I'm curious about ><

16. glsone

glsone Member

Thanks for the link.

Can't really say I loved the first episode but hey, it's the first episode. I'm sure most of the less than enthused feelings I had watching it were mostly because of my internal hype for it. I'll be a little disappointed if it remains so Techi/Neru centric later on.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sayuu_91

Sayuu_91 Kenkyuusei

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

18. Bingo

Bingo Member

Zankokuna Kankyakutachi Ep 2

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    After checking out the producer / writer track record i went in expecting nothing and still disappointed.

But on the bright side, awesome Eccentric MV and visible acting improvements from the girls after Tokudare.

Looking at Ep 3 preview things will get a bit more serious, huh? With the premise, it should be, not just all about hengaos and monomanes and kiss faces.

20. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Someone has already mentioned this from another thread but episodes are already on Suki48, dozo.