1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    That is for the TV version which is one episode behind, the Hulu verison should premiere today.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A horrible ending for an awful drama

I can only hope that they'll give explanation in tomorrow's SR

3. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I don't know what to express feeling. No clear explanation and how hiraganas involving as expected. Seems like director's purpose is to let them do monomane things than making a story. I can't understand story-making logic anymore.
    May be everything is Neru memory+imagination when Techi is still alive. Others can escape without clues, but Zuumin...
    Need to watch their showroom tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

4. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

there are two things that i want to know (because i don't understand jap language)

1. what happened to the girls except neru and zumin? did they die or escape?

2. if zumin is from the audiences side, why don't they put her together with neru in hiragana class again ? because of her health? lol

5. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    With neru(Plz correct me if im wrong) She has to go through the whole ideal again but with the hiragana Keyaki. and due to my limited japanese i dont know the rest
    But about zumin she is the one along with the teacher who put everyone in this whole situation in the first place by the looks of it.

6. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    But with the last episode im not too sure how to feel about that. I have too many questions and I knew they wouldnt be able to fit everything in 1 episode but it was alright. But im crying.... not because of the ending...Because i didnt understand the main and cruical part with the hiragana keyaki!!

But:
    1)What happened to Techi? Was she dead all along or something? ( That might explain the behaviour change in Neru when they entered Highschool)
    2)Where did everyone else dissapear to?
    3) If zumin was safe and sound and with the sensei than what happened to Uemura? (The second girl to disapear suddenly out of nowhere)
    4) What is up with the hiragana Keyaki? They did and said the exact same things as the Kanji Keyaki from the first epsiode. Or can neru just go suddenly into the future?? o_O
    5) It just doesnt add up tbh. Because of the hiragana keyaki and the main audience. Not to mention they added in like 4 new main audience members
    6) JUST WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO THE KANJI KEYAKI IN THE STORY AND I NEED A SEASON 2 TO SUM THIS ALL UP!! (But a better Season 2)
    If any of those questions had been answered in the last episode than im sorry.
    I had hopes for this episode tho. Since it started getting better but this episode just ruined the whole series altogether. they should of stopped the momomane

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow that last episode was freaking horrible except the last few minutes of Hirakeyaki showing up.

[​IMG]

this is wth moment :(
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  8. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I cried watching this ep, but only because of neru. The circumstances she had to go through, the feeling of lost, then to have everything repeated all over again...ALONE.

As horrible as the ending was, i find it quite interesting, minus the new audience part. Neru's few last line intrigues me, "watashi no naka no tatakai" or something along the line. Makes me think either the what if's of:

1. she was the only one to escape and the guilt was too heavy to bear that she start replaying in her head of other possibilities that could have happened
    2. yuzuki had died in the 1st cycle, neru replays(but in her head). madoka magica anyone? lol
    3. neru is actually yuzuki or the other way around, as her hengao was the same as yuzuki in 1st ep

I beg this has a 2nd season. But on a different view. No more audience, no more monomane or gag. And no more tablet pc. Just a gloomy, mystery kind of genre where it unfold everything behind all the setting. Such as, neru searching back all her former classmate...or something better. Basically, no.6 of Gekikara chan had said, sum it all up.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No no no no no i have enough of Zankoku thanks. After reading the Twitter and discussing with the fans, i decided to jump in the "parallel world" theory

Taken from Twitter:

"It seems like Neru was trapped in the game loop forever. That's why she disappeared in Techi's and Techi disappeared in her's, because she cannot exist in 2 timeline at the same time"

"So the pool is like a separation between Kanji's world and Hiragana's world?"

What doesn't make sense is how Neru have a memory with Yuzuki, unless it's Kanji-Neru memory. Which means Neru will also be close with someone else in Hiragana thanks to Hiragana-Neru memories.

They wasted soooo many screentime with Youtubers in their room and the audiences, where in the end they are just... there. At the end, did the Youtubers even doing anything? No new BTS videos and such.

Can we pretend this drama never existed?
    Wow i can't wait for Keyaki's 2nd drama! I wonder if it will come out this summer?

Also, Fuuchan and Habu for SR tonight

• Like Like x 2
  10. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

@too much idea i agree with what you said "neru was trapped in the game loop forever". And it is the most curel things. So, it means kanji is the first group that was killed/escaped and now hiragana. if hiragana will be killed/escaped, another group will apppear again. Actually the answer is already in the title. it is curel audience and neru and the girls will play again and again to entertain these curel audiences(including zumin? lol). Well, it is just my opinion and i think it will be more better if the story is about someone who will make neru and other girls to release from this circle.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    When I enjoyed TokuDare a year ago, I always kept myself off from Stage48 to avoid being spoiled, before I watched the episode. Even though, you guys use "spoiler" feature, when I saw it, I always tempted to click it and read everything inside. But, for Zankokuna, it's the opposite. [hehe]

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tokudare was fun, trying to guess who the culprit is and thinking that Rika is a red herring / jester but she's not!

In this drama every big happening that could potentially save the story was always thrown out of the window 5 minutes after the next episode starts and we are back to monomane and hengaos.

13. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

the things i like the most in this drama are the background soundtrcks. i hope they will release soundtracks cd like Tokudare.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

14. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    why couldnt they just do something like hatsumori bemars :hmm:

15. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Ok so after reading things from this things are muh clearer with the last episode. I actually feel like crying now. So everyone died Neru was stuck in some sort of "Loop". But one thing I still don't understand is why the hiragana said the exact same things like the Kanji said in the 1st episode.
    I actually want a 2nd Season now but without all the jokes and I was it dark!! Like so dark it's scary

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Not died, they just are in a different loop / world.

Maybe that's also why Yuzuki calls Miko "best friend that i don't know", because Miko was not actually "her best friend". It was just a fake memory, or something like that.

17. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Loop theory explains why Neru is acting that way, which is the main story. Audience part just created to fit the drama name.

I think there will be no answer for many questions we have - story may not thinking about them or he just intended not to give us answer in the drama and leave rooms for discussion - like some Murakami novels. Make your own theory based on clues in the story to create your best fit conclusion and happy with it. There will be no right answer.

Edit: Habu and Fuchan explain in showroom that Neru and Fuchan are in the loop. (Which explain ep09). I couldn't understand Japanese well, so wait for someone to summarize again.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SR just happened and Fuuchan explained several things (or gives her thoughts about what's going on? i need a rewatch)

EDIT: I rewatched that, they doesn't say that that was what actually happening but this is the most reasonable explanation so i would say it's almost-canon. I hate how they keep saying "We leave it to your imagination", "You can interpret it in many ways" and "Feel free to think of what's going on"

1. Fuuchan is also a looper like Neru, that's why she's close with Neru when she meet them in the hallway
    2. Neru is an insider, who worked by pushing the girls toward the right direction
    3. Zuumin is in team Teacher / Audience
    4. There is an explanation for Uemu but... they don't say it

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    have episodes 7 or 8 been subbed yet? thanks

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://realsound.jp/2017/07/post-92700.html

This article offered a different perspective of the ending and i'm not so pissy anymore about it, more like blown away by realization

So basically, do you remember that Neru disappearing and Neru looping back with the Hiragana thingy?
    Now, you certainly know Neru's status in Keyaki right? "Hiragana member, Kanji kennin" Something clicked? Hold on

The article quoted Brody twice:
    Neru: "During the shooting of Tokudare i got close with everyone in Kanji. I loved them i thought that i wanted to be with them. When i heard that Hiragana members are coming in i am pulled back to reality. 'Ah so the place where i stand is not here'"

"When asked about, If you were asked to choose one, Kanji or Hiragana, what will you do? Nagahama answered "The present time is something very luxirous, transient, and important. It's impossible for me to choose one,i think i want to be in this troublesome position forever. This really is a luxurious trouble (laughs)"

• Like Like x 1