1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Perhaps they are too excited that they don't realize that they disturb the other fans. Just show them a clear clue that you are disturbed. If they have enough self-consciousness that separate them from zombie, they might apologize and adjust their behavior.

It will take some courage to do that. As far as I understand my fellow Indonesians, we would rather avoid conflict. Not because we are cowards, but more because it doesn't worth the fight. We prefer tolerance than confrontation. The bright side is, we can adapt to many strange situations. The darker side is, sometimes we let some problems unsolved.

I believe, Zombie behaviour can flourish in such tolerant environment. They shouldn't. It is a problem that we must solve.

added
    Then we can stamp him as zombie.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    btw lately i saw a lot of fanbase giving away phone money (pulsa), from 5k to 10k or 20k or a swag
    lol seriously?
    what did they try to gain here? Followers? so they can be "an admin of a big fanbase"?

i once heard about a particular girlband fanbase that giving out iPad

btw, today i was somewhat got mentioned by a weird fanbase. he exclaimed that he was a wota. a friend of me who also got mentioned tries to troll the guy by saying "i never met a wota before" and guess what this guy answered?

"Then you are not sociable"

3. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

give him a kamehameha :D *kidding*

sometimes it becomes a dilemma and testing our patience :fp:
    for my case, I usually just gave a gaze or show my discomfort to the suspect and usually he understood
    sometimes I think, is that caused by the education factor? :wtf: ah maybe they just too excited..

errr... o_O maybe the owner of the fanbase is Richie Rich :^^;:

what the... :fp: haha

4. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Same with you, my reaction is :
    equally important question: who are their target? Who will join a fanbase for phone money? or iPad?

What are they trying to make?

Btw this discussion become more deeper than I imagine. It will take sometime before we find a satisfying answer. Just let the discussion flows. Put anything you are willing to throw here. I believe we will find clearer insight.

added
    Sorry for the last paragraph. Perhaps I was too tired when I read the whole topics yesterday and suddenly my mind blew with many unanswered questions inside myself. At one point I realized the potential threat of these zombies from the latest description: JKT48 members are not there for just anyone to touch without their consent. At the other side, I try to be careful not to easily judge people just because they behave unpleasantly. That's why I made such detailed profiling as a start for everyone to read, criticize, and finally modify to better our understanding.

One question : From a brief observation, is it more likely that Zombies are
    - mostly male
    - of teens to early 20s age groups
    - still depend on their parents
    I refer to Zombies that act in crowd, not lone zombie [hehe]

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

maybe "popularity" ?
    or maybe they're on a celebration or something ?

6. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

share some annoying experience with these "so called" zombies may be interesting and everyone can make their very own definition

tbh , i do not care about them as long as they don't make a mess out of me

i will tag them when they mess up too much
    and luckily , only had few such as overereacted chanting and impolite manner on queueing

7. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    I found a fanbase who change to a personal account when its been followed back by a member :fp:

8. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

OMG ?! Seriously?!

... (speechless)

Btw I think we should change the topic's title to JKT48Fans: Fanbases, Zombies, etc exotic species you might never find elsewhere (the not-boldfaced part is a joke - include it at your own risk too much idea :D :D :D) . It will allow the discussion to flow more freely, not all about zombies. And ypu might want to edit the introductory posts

I like this stance.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i actually judged this account because he uses #min*inser code name here* which means he just one of the admins

LOL
    have you ever try searching the girls name?
    i once do it when Beby was greeting the fans on twitter and a zombie replied "Sok Ramah" (once again, i do not know the right english word for this. can someone helped me?)

ps: i'll drop the fanbase discussion here

10. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    "pretend to be friendly"????
    LOL

I don't know what i must say about fanbase with freak name :fp:

11. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

what ? i haven't seen someone answering the girl's tweet like that on twitter :fp:
    that's way too rude, i'd better not answering the tweet if i don't like it instead of tweeting something like that to the girls :angry:

12. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ah ok, let's call those kind of fanbase as a zombie too :angry: -----> zombie base :angry:

they aren't fans :fp: they don't respect the members at all :fp:

13. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

I'm starting to wonder are those really zombies or haters in disguise (which is really low :fp: )
    my 2 cents:
    as ferocious and dangerous zombies are, they are most likely to have a (very I hope...) short attention span, there is nothing that we can or should do, just wait until something new and fresh came up and they will turn their hunger to that thing.
    what we can do as good fans is maybe we can try to unite those scrambled (and trusted) fanbases, or at least coordinate those fanbases and make some form of council that is centered towards official fanbase. that way when those zombies already forget about JKT, the girls will have stronger (and truer [rock] )fans.

and for those zombies which most likely won't read this. Y'all can go [flip] yourselves

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    actually we have it on BlackBerry Messenger and it works pretty well unless the fact that the group is 'empty'. we did talk about things before but we didn't talk about zombies (fyi, the creator is jkt48makassar. jkt48 west java also joined this group)

on the world of fairy tail fans we indonesians also have a Council

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Talking about behavior. Funny thing is that this doesn't only happen specifically on JKT48's fans but also on every part of Indonesian fans, in this case the other 48Groups' too. Of course, I didn't believe it on first hearing, I mean let's think what kind of human can be that stupid to things around him? But later after myself got invited (by my stupid friend) into one of the so-called fanbase, my vision has changed :yikes: They are totally outrages, smartass yet persistent to one another. I don't get it what's with these people. It seems like they just got the internet on their hands and act like whatever they please. More over at several occassion, this type of behavior also can be found at a few "educated fans" or call it skyman that you guys acknowledged from the so called biggest 48 forum in Indonesia.

To be honest, I personally will be fine to a fanatic fans just if they know what are they talking about and willing to be responsible to what they have done. But as we can see in practical, those things are barely happened. JKT might got the worst impact as its the local idol group in Indonesia. Most posts from the official in Facebook nowadays have never let off from a "fanbase" advertisements too :hmm: This is just way too ridiculous. Funny comments are fine, but people should learn to keep it to an extent and start to be responsible when the time calls for it. We cannot just stop people at once, but at least we can try to help by starting to organize ourselves first. Then later we can proudly say the nice words and tell 'em to stop their action. Due remember, most new fans are learning from the older one. If the high up didn't even do nothing and still act whatever as they please too then those new fans will surely be turning into zombies again and the rotation will keep going.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ this

some fans have dedicated to be the Task Force at first, promised to destroy any zombie. but they end up being one

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

infected by them? :fp: is that true? :fp: what a shame...

or maybe they were just pretending? [think]

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    or maybe they are a zombie from the first place

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

imo forming a task force is a good idea, but will be better if there are some loyal fans who could protect the members wherever JKT perform, I mean fans in each region [think]

20. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

well, WJB did the right thing at the first place, right ?
    if just all fanbases in indonesia are like WJB. There's no way zombies will arise :fp: