Mint wrote:They put up a page explaining super enpou in English and Chinese on the official site:
UPDATE: 30th August, 3rd page
Youkokurama wrote:here we go:
I would like to explain the reservation procedure decided for the previously proposed "Super Enpou" category.
A maximum of 6 people can be accomodated in a single show. The seats designated will be at the front row, left side.
1. Send an email containing the shows you want to see a month before your planned trip to Japan.
* Included details should be the length of your stay in Japan, and the shows you want to see.
2. When the schedule for the shows are finalized, we will be sending an email to the successful applicants containing the specific day and time of the shows. (Although we will try our best to match the shows you have applied for, there will be cases when those other than your preferred shows will be given. Please be advised accordingly.)
3. Successful applicants should purchase their tickets at the theater information counter on the day of the performance.
Kindly send an email containing the following details a month before:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Length of stay in Japan
Body: Name/Country/Shows you wish to see(you can indicate multiple teams)
* should you wish to make a group reservation, kindly have a representative send one email containing the info for the whole group.
* to avoid duplicate applications, you will only be allowed to apply ONCE.
* in the event that no shows (of the team you wish to see) are held within your period of stay in Japan, you will instead be given a reservation in other available shows.
Those Qualified For Application:
- Those living overseas, and have recently come to Japan and can provide proof that they have been in Japan for less than a month (we will be checking your passports).
- Must be able to pay the ticket concert price in Japanese yen.
- Should be able to continuously access their emails even when they are in Japan.
We shall be eagerly waiting for your applications.
now please please please correct me if i made any wrong translations, especially on the seats they will be giving you guys. first row right side seems too good to be true. i'm kind of doubting my translation skills on that one.
It's ticket system for foreigner akb48 fan
He support this system. thank you so much Mr.Kotaro SHIBA
Youkokurama wrote:Here's my shot of the translation:
today, right after the final examination (of the kenkyuusei auditions), we had a meeting with akimoto-san.
it was brought up during the meeting, and due to the recent increase of foreigner fans, we have decided to prepare for the establishment of the
"super enpou" category
*reserved seats for those coming from overseas
with regards to the details, we have yet to finalize them just a bit more
as soon as everything has been decided, we will be informing everybody
and we are also making changes to the current homepage so that people from
overseas will also be able to use it
as for now, please wait for just a bit longer
we are aiming to improve a lot of things so that even if you live from far-away, or even if you live overseas, people will still be able to get the latest information regarding akb48.
and also, this summer, although we have reserved g-rosso, we still haven't finalized the schedule thus we still won't be using it
i wonder when will shows start again
as soon as we find out, we will be informing people immediately
although there are still a lot things that we want to say, we will have to summarize everything first, then announce them afterwards.
hoping to give the next report as soon as possible.