Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^^you forgot Yuria
    but i think like you that this 4 will enter kaotan (bcs she aim for this from last year and she has big fanbase) milky (with her solo) rie (last year she went higher in rank + she became cap of NGT) and haruppi i rlly wish she can enter! she the true center of HKT

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I didn't forget Yuria. There are 4 senbatsu spots open, and I just moved up the 4 that ranked highest last year. I'm not saying Yuria couldn't take one of those spots, just what would happen if the girls from last year just moved up.

3. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Oh yeah!!! That's who I was forgetting!!! I think she definitely has a chance especially since she was cocaptain of 4 and is now captain of B and she's been in a lot of AKB singles lately. It's definitely gonna be close between Kitarie, Haruppi, and Yuria.

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Being a captain doesn't give you a extra chance of ranking up.. Umeda Ayaka and Kuramochi Asuka are key examples of that lol

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, the six I plan to vote for are confimed to have joined in. :awesome:

Was certain Takamina would not, but I am not gonna waste one last chance to vote for her. :)

This SSK is sure going to be an interesting one.

Best of luck to all the girls! But.....

YUKIRIN:1st:

HARUPPI IN TOP16!!!:omg:

6. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    This idea that non-participation = incoming graduation is outdated when most of the non-participating members are seeing the fault in SSK & how it doesn't correctly estimate how members interact with fans.

1. Not all AKB/48G fans vote or WANT to vote
    2. Not all members WANT to run in a glorified [& still very enjoyable] popularity contest
    3. Some members would rather their fans spend money on HS & stage appearances-- where they can really interact
    4. Non-participation & continuing as a 48G idol are not mutually exclusive [Ex: Momoka]

NOW, I say this, BUT non-participation *can* lead to graduation announcement within the year...
    OF the non-participants, the most at risk of graduation within the year are:

-Nyannyan : Takamina is leaving, her modelling career is SKYROCKETING, won't be surprising tbh
    -Mocchi: Yuria is taking her place as Team B Captain, but she'll still be on that team...

SSK isn't everything.
    [& yet we still <3 it so much]

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

its not really outdated tho there's a few exception. But most of them do ended up graduating pretty soon. Rena and Kojiharu are also on their way out too.

8. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Does anyone have experience with buying voting codes off yahoo auctions? At the moment there are some interesting offers up for bidding, but I'm not sure if these are "safe"...

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    that doesn't look safe at all. It's better if you actually enter the code yourself.

10. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I sincerely love all of you fans. Truly love the interest and passion. Can you help out a newbie?

The single with "da code"....is it a single that will be generally available in any Tokyo record store? Are there releases of the particular single that have and don't have the code? I'm going to have a friend, who doesn't give a rip about AKB48 buy a few.

There are different enclosures versions of the single as well right? Mahalo nui loa (thx very much) in advance.

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Every version contains a voting ticket. So no worries.

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    14 members chose not to participate last year. Of those 14, 9 have since graduated. That's 64% or almost 2/3rds. So I wouldn't say the idea is "outdated" at all. If the same percentage announce graduation within a year that would mean about 12 of the 19 members who haven't announced graduation yet will. Even if it's only half of them, that's still 9-10 girls.

(Graduated members who didn't participate: Katayama Haruka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Nakanishi Yuka, Kaneko Shiori, Kato Tomoko, Mizuno Honoka, Iguchi Shiori, Sora Miyuka, Akazawa Hono)

13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

No matter what the outcome, highlight of the sousenkyo right here!

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Is it just me, or will UG be a super bloodbath?? I mean, the UG spot right now is what Old vs New will look like. Will Akicha and Masana retain their ranks? Will Reinyan and Umechan regain theit UG spot?? Will Harutamu be able to go pass all these new gen dynamites???

I made a prediction for UG, but i couldn't rank it since it'll be anybody's game.

I'm just gonna bold the ones that have a shot at UG center

Team A: Muto Tomu
    Team K: Kojima Mako, Tano Yuuka, Kitahara Rie
    Team B: Takahashi Juri, Takajo Aki
    Team 4: Mukaichi Mion, Okada Nana, Kato Rena
    Team S: Oya Masana
    Team KII: Takayanagi Akane
    Team M: Shiroma Miru
    Team H: Tashima Meru
    Team KIV: Moriyasu Madoka, Tomonaga Mio

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    National Hero.

16. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I would say the lost for the ssk 15 is less than for previous year ssk 14.
    Senbatsu lost in SSK 14 was 292k votes:
    - minus 2 kami 7 members: Yoko (ssk13: 136k votes) and Mariko (ssk13: 93k votes)
    - minus Tomochin (ssk13: 63k votes)

Senbatsu lost in SSK 15 is 211k votes:
    - minus 1 kami 7 member: Rena (ssk14: 70k votes)
    - minus Kojima (ssk14: 62k votes), Ikoma (ssk14: 40k) and Kawaei (ssk14: 39k)

What can I conclude from that? Absolutely nothing!! =]
    I just think, the 40th singles sales won't be bigger than last year, which is expected (less members applying this year).
    Also, they better start making all the "pushings" into reality, because next year we maybe might have more at least 4 senbatsu spaces open for the ssk16 (Sashi, Yuki, Takamina and Sae)

Also, they need to consider that Team A, their "stronger" team is in a sensitive moment (in 2012, from the 12 first places, 6 were from Team A):

This year, from a possible 5 members in senbatsu (paruru, takamina, kojima, kawaei and maybe annin) to 2 members (paruru and takamina). Maybe 3 if you consider Yui.

Saying that, my prediction for the kami 7 this year would be pretty similar to last year, but the girls just taking the places of who is not participating:

Top 3:
    1/2/3- Mayuyu/Sashi/Yuki
    They have similar chance. In my random guessing they all have around 130k votes now (comparing to previous year: Mayu loosing more votes, sashi not that much and Yuki increasing). But still think Mayu has more chances then the others, she was akb48 for one entire year and that's massive, also still fresh.

4- Jurina- she will have more then 100k votes this year and she is basically everything, she is the past, the now, the future, 7 years of constantly pushing and no time to end. And she doesn't look tired at all. She will get on top, eventually.

5/6- Sayane/Paruru- I have no clue how well Paruru will do, but I don't see them doing better the Jurina girl.

7- Takamina - She will be back to Kami 7! And if she manages to increase 15k/20k votes with the others Team A members disbanded, she can even get a 5th place and that would be EPIC!

Note: Sakura will be really close!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  17. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if my oshi is sayanee, maybe I will not vote for her.

she can make her fans get a heart attack, like scoring goal at injury time lol

18. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@alohano Like Cristafari said, all CDs contain voting tickets. You have the regular edition which comes with a random photo of a member and the limited edition which comes with a ticket for a handshake event. They can both be bought at any store where they sell CDs. If you won't be able to attend the handshake event, you might consider buying the regular edition if you're interested in collecting the photos.

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    (I posted this before on the General Discussion thread)
    I think the Mayuyu vs Sashi rivalry had kinda died down. it's not as hot as the Acchan-Yuko rivalry imo. since their not on the same 48group and not aiming for the same career path after AKB. though you can't underestimate their fans but l don't see Mayuyu fans pooling votes for her like last year.

1-Sashihara Rino
    2-Kashiwagi Yuki
    3-Watanabe Mayu
    4-Yamamoto Sayaka
    5-Shimazaki Haruka
    6-Matsui Jurina
    7-Miyawaki Sakura
    8-Takahashi Minami
    9-Yokoyama Yui
    10-Miyazawa Sae
    11-Suda Akari
    12-Shibata Aya
    13-Matsumura Kaori
    14-Watanabe Miyuki
    15-Kitahara Rie
    16-Kodama Haruka or Minegishi Minami

with Kojiharu, Rena, ikoma and Ricchan not participating. it's gonna be unpredictable imo. it's gonna be either make it or break it for some members this year. but I'm gonna vote for Paruru and Yui.

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Nyan should post an election campaign video just for the hell of it.