AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

Luckily I got the large dasu yesterday(my first ever 50 dasu) and got 7 gold pots!! Got takamina, paruru and kojiharu plus three green ones(costume fodder but I think one I can upgrade though.) Plus got two in light camouflage suits(forgive me for not knowing)

I would have put yesterday but had forgot and wished my tablet had a rear camera as well as a front one

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

? I was only meen that if something cant download at month ago then it now is wery small possible... And i MISTAKE days :I .

3. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have most of my data from the game on my MicroSD card. I have a photo as proof. 2015-04-27 21.43.46.png

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    have you done a special method in order to do so?

There's many application that forbid me to install on a SD card, so i supposed it was the case for AKB app game

5. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I only moved the app to my SD card, on Application Manager. Just look for the app, click on it, and you should see an option that says "move to SD card", that is what I did.

6. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Several top wota including the no. 1 for Takamina are all moving over to HKT, most going for Sasshi. I imagine there might be a situation similar to SKE/Jurina fans and NMB/Sayanee fans, with some of the more diehard fans of Sayanee sticking with the AKB side where most of their oshi hoard is, and those who like NMB as well will flock to the NMB mode. It's interesting to note that some of the top players on my FL have gotten bored of the AKB mode.. seems pretty naive/dumb to me since the SKE mode is a neutered version of the AKB mode, and I expect the same for NMB/HKT (heck lol, they're starting with one song on those modes? Or so I've heard? SKE started with three.)

I now get to steal to top spot for Takamina, I guess.

7. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    But on the website it had about 3 costumes for both hkt and nmb. And if people are moving i think they will go for milky in nmb and hkt will be sashi.

8. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Milky's gonna be back on the AKB side soon anyways though.

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

If you think the newly added groups only consist of one person each you're very wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    As far as songs go, NMB Mode at the very least has Seishun no Laptime already announced on top of Kamonegix (SnL C-version costumes available at the ticket exchange). We might get more than one song, or they'll add more songs at a faster pace.

Also, is there some other forum/Twitter site where you've gotten your info about the mass-oshi-hen to Sasshi? :confused: Or are you one of the people who actually uses the discussion function in-game?

11. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I follow a lot of them on Twitter, and some have now changed their in-game motto stating what they're doing post update.

12. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

13. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    <15 minutes till maintenance, so I'd advice everyone to grab their account retrieval code ASAP to avoid a flood of "I lost my account with the version update, help!" messages!

@audiophile The game was never designed to be used with Bluestacks, so I wouldn't bet on the devs trying anything that would make it work better on Bluestacks at the risk of messing up the functioning on the original platforms (smart devices and tablets).

14. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

i doubt any programmer designs their app for use in bluestacks
    that's besides the point, it really depends more on which device the bluestacks programmers designed the program to simulate
    so if they're fixing the atom processor issue, it may result in a fix, whether it was intended or not

15. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    halfway to level 25 and I missed it...shit...now it's on maintenance.
    ><
    I wonder if I'm still able to get the limited costumes (NMB48/HKT48) after updating the game.

16. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I hope they have an event were you get tickets but it would make no sense for us to get 10 if your over 25.

17. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It was stated in Japanese that if you're over level 25, you'll be able to get NMB48/HKT48 limited items after updating. Thing is I never realized their maintenance period would commence this early...ahh crap. haha

Anyway, the maintenance period should end today, by then, NMB48 and HKT48 will be ported over, so we have 3 sister groups and AKB48.

18. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

limited items = tickets to exchange for any member you like. You can get the tickets anyway by playing the new event later.

19. lordnoobs

lordnoobs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    AHHH Rikopi's coming to my tablet, I'm so excited!

20. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I already did that, thanks for the advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.