Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. suzuki

suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm not so sure if juri will win against ripopo :(

but instead of juri sadness (the sadness from her fans too,,i think) not win the competition ,,,I hope juri fans will replace it with a full support to vote juri in SSK this years ;)

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The watch and sousenkyo voting are two different concept. So it doesn't like when we are focusing on the 755 thing, we'd neglect her desire to enter senbatsu in this year sousenkyo :^^;: beside, almost everyone use autoer for the competition. A bonus that might be helpful in the last 3 days for us is, Ryoka fans are also coming to help Juri in the competition. Well, at least Ryoka did say it by herself. To be honest, even though Juri has an ideal to not be defeated and work her best on every chance given, but I don't think she will just be down in this kind of event. The bonus might be huge if you can win, but at least from what we saw in UTB competition, the 2nd and 3rd winner also got something for their reward. She might not get a PB, but she perhaps a mini PB would work or just some special photoshots in the magazine will do fine.

I personally prefer her to be in fashion magazine though :fear:
    but gravure is okay too lol

Anyway, there was a 2shot event in Osaka today. Even though she couldn't eat her favorite takoyaki, but she did a lot of tako pose for the 2shot :lol: Okada Takashi also posted a few photos of the Young Concert in Okayama yesterday (05/02). This one below shows a TeamJuri vs TeamYuria fight in Team Zaka.

[​IMG]

Even though Yuria is more senior than Juri, but the leadership position where one do call-out and briefing is now given to Juri again. I think as long as she present in the concert, this smiling captain will do the leading for young members. Or maybe later I can put it, if Yui doesn't present, it will be Juri who takes over.

[​IMG]

3. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, very difficult to win against ripopo. sayanee/miyuki/nmb member who have 755 will give full support to ripopo, like they did with keicchi

i think juri still has a chance to win, if she gets support from paruru/takamina/mayu who very popular in 775

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Paruru, Takamina, and Mayuyu might be pretty popular in real life, but compared to their 755 activity, I wouldn't say Mayuyu has been a lot of attention in the media. Paruru is quite active and Takamina, from what I follow has been pretty catchy in using the 755 to updates. However I don't think the case is about fans of some members supporting each others. Pretty much if we talk about the past events, none of the AKB delegates won the 755 competition. Therefore, it suppose to put the AKB fans into a big urgency to support Juri in this matter. However, not everyone do so. The problem is just as simple as the gap has been widening in the first few days. Therefore, it is pretty hard to catch up Rippopo. If we are going by numbers to numbers, Juri's increasing number of watch is actually bigger in nearly everyday compared to what Rippopo has

For example on May 3rd

朱里    小谷. │           朱里    小谷
    00:00~01:00  *81,192  *81,867 │12:00~13:00  *81,236  *81,477
    01:00~02:00  *74,524  *91,442 │13:00~14:00  *79,038  *81,429
    02:00~03:00  *60,802  *68,244 │14:00~15:00  *79,265  *57,752
    03:00~04:00  *57,242  *41,008 │15:00~16:00  *71,363  *59,121
    04:00~05:00  *51,767  *40,329 │16:00~17:00  *89,914  *61,275
    05:00~06:00  *52,357  *39,834 │17:00~18:00  *96,869  *76,118
    06:00~07:00  *59,671  *50,983 │18:00~19:00  *91,289  *88,964
    07:00~08:00  *54,319  *49,904 │19:00~20:00  *86,792  *83,172
    08:00~09:00  *63,575  *57,181 │20:00~21:00  119,681  194,754
    09:00~10:00  *69,143  *45,287 │21:00~22:00  117,562  *83,419
    10:00~11:00  *74,428  *51,872 │22:00~23:00  162,454  *7,9140
    11:00~12:00  *69,986  *55,026 │23:00~24:00

Her watch increasing is bigger than Rippopo's. However since the gap is already wide from the start, she couldn't even pass over her number. Even the most unfortunate thing happened today where she lost nearly 2 million of watches compared to Rippopo :( So yeah, we're in disadvantage at this moment. But hey, their watch is usually racing around afternoon. So yeah, things might change tomorrow, then tomorrow again :lol: But we'll need double ammount of fans on 755 who use autoer too to win this :p

Anyway here are some cut of Himitsu no Diary and Saisho no Ai no Monogatari performance in the Request Hour 2015
    Courtesy to the uploader who is nice enough to get everything cut :eek: It's nice to see the dance version of Himitsu no Diary for the first time. Hopefully it won't be the last for her to perform this. Unexpectedly, the song is pretty good when it's played with dance version.

...then we have the zombie song! yes, it's right from the last episode of Sailor Zombie. you guys don't forget that awesome drama, do you? :lol:
    I saw that a lot of overseas fans in the RH thread didn't believe that this song can even make it to performance days. Well, at least I did say there was a project to get this song into top position. Although it couldn't make it into top 5, but being in top 100 for such new song like this must've been pretty good

Juri had a lot of shooting schedule to attend this morning. Since Takamina posted two pictures of Juri (one with her, one other munching a bread), I then planned to ask her to put more pictures of WTakahashi. I didn't really mean it though, since I was actually planning to ask for more substantial thing like what song she planned to put in the new team 4 or etc, but then yeah....she actually answered to this one :eek:

[​IMG]
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/CKsEN4V2yL1WkVIvojdMdG==/1083

I'll still bothering her with questions about new team 4
    since I'm curious what is she planning about it... :lol:

5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    in the case of Keicchi vs Nao.. although Nao lead with big gap from the start, but Keicchi could overtake because Sayanee/Milky etc told their fans to help Keicchi. and Last time I checked, Yuuri already overtaking Juri

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Juri lost, Ripopo won in the end, Juri wasn't even no 2 :(
    Takahashi Juri →18,750,664
    Kotani Riho →29,200,870
    Ota Yuuri →23,318,036
    about the bonus thing for no 2 and 3, UTB has that because Nao vs Kei was huge with 90mil + so even though Nao lost she got like 20 pages special in UTB, but the same can not be said for everyone i suppose since the number are totally different

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

The competition has finally come to an end. Unfortunately, we failed to get Juri into first position. Even worst on the last 2 days, Yuuri's watches are growing rapidly that we didn't even see this coming, in the last day, she beat up Juri bad. What an oddness. I guess the talk activity plays an effect in this part. At least Yuuri were struggling so hard to get herself updated in the recent days, although the comment frequency didn't even overlap Juri's. I see that Juri's also busy with her schedule and activity. At least in the last day where it's suppose to be the peak one, she barely even visited the talk unlike she did previously. But what happened has happened. In the end, here is the result...

1st Kotani Riho - 29,200,870 watches
    2nd Ota Yuuri - 23,318,036 watches
    3rd Takahashi Juri - 18,750,664 watches

Prize:
    1st Kotani Riho: Solo PB
    2nd Ota Yuuri: Mini photobook, extra of the upcoming monthly BOMB
    3rd Takahashi Juri: Center solo gravure

Jurichan's comment regarding the event:
    I really like it when everyone are pleased, but this time its result is very frustating, from the beginning until the last minute and second of the project, there was not even a thought to give up, because everyone is doing their best to support me。

Everyone did over their extend, doing watch even when they're on break-time, studying for exam, or even at night. At the time when I couldn't be available on my talk, you are still trying to grow my watch.

Such thought from everyone, I couldn't say more than "thank you", but there were even time when it became so mortifying.
    Everyone, working together for the comment, a lot of loves were given that time....

Warm words in this time will become encouragement for my future, to think about how I repay this kindness to each of you, I will be doing my best to work harder tomorrow!!
    Everyone!!! I love you all !!!

lol it doesn't work that way. Yui, Sayanee, Karen, Aerin, Ryoka, and a lot of members who are active on 755 also told to "watch" on Juri's talk.
    So really, it's not about that kind of thing. Beside, 755 popularity and real life is quite different, depending on the member's activity on the media

and I am fully aware of the numbers

8. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    damn... those stilettos look good on her
    [​IMG]

9. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I just realized that her gravure is really stunning :cute:

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Yep, May 9th is the release of BOMB June Issue, which is suppose to have Juri-Yui-Yuria on the cover. Their segment at this time is not only limited as to what it shows as "gravure", but also contains some interview regarding their thought about the future of AKB48 since apparently the three members here are members who'll pull AKB from management-wise. We have the soukantoku and two captains here :lol: There are also basketball scene as they described, which I suppose is indeed there since Juri posted an off-shot photo of her with Yuria in a kind of basketball uniform. Her pose with the cake is so cute and appealing. Finally after a long time we could see Jurichan in gravure shot again. This time, she already went on diet, which mean you would see her body get slimmer than any of her previous gravure. I meant if you pay close attention to her, she's been lossing weight in the recent few months. I believe her enzyme diet is kind of working now lol :lol: By the way, below are off-shot photos she posted in 755 today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Talking about captaincy, her captain title was also used for the first time in a real event today. It's the 2nd AKB48 Sports Festival! After a long waiting, the competition is now here. Of course although it's called competition, but since everyone were having fun together, I doubt Juri regret her lose in this one. There are various games the members played, from having race to arm-wrestling. Even though the new team formation is not in effect yet, but in this event they are suppose to work themselves together in order to win. A lot of the new 4 members appreciated what Juri did during the event. And I guess she's proven to be a dedicated captain although all the weakness she always mentioned transparantly to fans. As Mako said on her 755, Juri's opinion has always been easy to understood by people and she listens to everyone's thoughts.

So today, there was a segment where members have to do arm-wrestling. Surprisingly, Juri is representing Team 4, together with Mizuki :lol: Well, Juri said she's made-of-fruit, and looking at all the challenge AKBINGO gave to her, we would've thought she wouldn't last in this kind of match :lol: First match was Juri versus Yuihan. Surprisingly Juri managed to win and get into 2nd match. This is where she met Sayanee.

when Sayanee won against Yamamoto Ai from Team 8, she said "I was already born for arm-wrestling"
    she defeated Juri in a blink of eye and which made Juri responded right afterwards "Eh, are you a gorilla!?" :lol:

[​IMG]

And this is her thought her regarding today event

[​IMG]

(150509) Takahashi Juri's Google+:

AKB48 Sports Festival!
    New Team 4, got the 2nd place!!!

From opening ceremony
    to a one-by-one sport event
    having heat of the game、
    until the time it's gradually over
    I am so impresed that everyone was able to came with the same spirit as new Team 4。

We had our own nervous
    but then we are together as New Team 4
    it becomes so warm

After the event, I talked in the gathered people
    and answered each of them with tears
    Even until now, I'm still crying immediately
    but when it comes to such cases
    I wanted to show everyone that I am able to endure it

Rio, Saho, Nozawa
    they were not in the sports festival
    so I'm looking forward for the time when everyone can gather together。
    At the email
    Rio were sending us a yell of support but even so、we are still in 2nd place

By the way, it was so good!
    I became to really like everyone。
    There are various feelings that I felt with the AKB48 Group Grand Shuffle
    some things are hard to get over、but when you started to go out with members you love、such feeling becomes the best。

From now on、I look forward for your support ^ ^

And also Team 8 won!
    Congratulations!!

[​IMG]

It seems to be really fun. Especially at the relay race part, some fans reported that Juri fell down during the run and some even mentioned she was stepped accidentally by Yuria :lol: She seems to be quite dragging because of the fall, but in overall she is okay even until the event finished. Well, at least we hope it's really nothing and won't last an effect :x Here are some coverages I able to gather from Oricon. Anyway, the event will be broadcast later by BS SKY on May 24th. So it'll just be a few days until we get to see how fun is it

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Preview of Takahashi Juri page 「PART3 Next Generation Members」 in the upcoming AKB48 Sousenkyo Guidebook, released on May 13th, 2015
    www.oricon.co.jp/news/2052552/full/

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

So, the new team, Takahashi Team 4 has spent two days in Ariake Colloseum. It's been the second days for Juri to lead this new team, and those events are pretty good in giving impression of Juri as a good captain. I meant, I've always wanted to see her getting this serious yet still appealing her youth side. The draft kaigai was held yesterday and Juri led the Takahashi Team 4 into the arena in first place. She said that because Team 4 is such a fresh team, she would like to get a "sparkling" member for the team. Of course she didn't mean sparkling as in human torch or edward :lol: the "kirakira" reference Juri always put doesn't really have a consistent criteria. But...I think it's common sense that sparkling here refers to the spirit that someone usually shows when they perform.

[​IMG]

and in the first round, the team chose Chiba Eri!
    she finally become the only draft member new Team 4 ever chosen :eek:

[​IMG]

(150510) Takahashi Juri's Google+:

The Draft Meeting has ended!!

Chiba Eri-chan was assigned to Team 4!!!
    Eri is、
    although she's a very young 11 years old
    but she really want to do her best for the future of AKB48、
    From now on, I want you to experience it and grow with us together!

Moreover she is so cute

Every draft students
    whether it's in Team A, K, or B
    They're very looking forward for the future of AKB48 ✨

From now on, I look forward for your cooperation!!

Eri likes chocolate and omelet!!haha
    ================

Welcome to Team 4, Eriichan.
    Yer' captain is a great girl :) Anyway the BOMB June Issue also come with a bonus of two sides poster of the three girls appearing in the cover.
    You should also look forward for the upcoming BOMB June Issue with Jurichan center solo gravure. There got to be a very big poster of Juri only inside it :lol:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A slight preview of the content

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Juri is so beautiful and sexy now. I can't believe she was the kid they called 'dead eyes' just a few years ago.:^^;:
    [​IMG]
    Like Sakura and Meru, she really blossomed into a butterfly.

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Well, now they cannot call her that, can they? :lol: I meant, it's the "smiling captain" now! It should be her trademark instead! Maybe we should help to promote it, starting from this thread then we can extend it to this forum. Afterwards the whole world will know her better as smiling captain :lol: But yeah, nowadays the messhi call is only there for a joke. It's a trademark that really hard to erase. Much like how Ryoka is often called kusogaki because it just grows better on the whole fandom. Although she even tell people to stop calling her that lol. So yeah, I guess even until she graduate, she would have to live with the "dead eyes" title :lol: Anyway the majisuka musical stage is just a few days away. I wonder what character would she play. If it's Uonome, then perhaps it would be a background story before Hinabe was created? Or she'll just play a spin-off character from Kyoto? I guess we'll see about that...

Anyway I'll also drop the full scans later as well as with the interview when I have the time.
    What more surprising today is, we have a new profile picture for Juri! Yeaaay :^O^:

[​IMG]

She looks so adorable in the new picture :fear::explode::drool::cute: Full fringe! Lucky they shot her during the time she use that hairstyle. Well, it's a common hairstyle for her nowadays too. The purple color blends her well. Also, with the new picture framed, there comes the sousenkyo poster. Since last year her main attribute was sailor zombie-related, this year it's about her "seventeen" ! Well, it's more about flower, but yeah it's seventeen. Let's work our best to make her into senbatsu this year :worthy:

[​IMG]

「Seventeen petals
    Let's bloom a success (flower)」
    anyway here are some of her thought when she chose eriichan for team 4 yesterday
    probably worth a read if you're hooked up with erii

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Erii is absolutely a fantastic pick! Good taste, Juri!
    I feel that Juri loves this girl very much, and I'm sure she will shine in team 4!

15. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

AKB girl seem really weak in the 755 contest, kudos to SKE and NMB wotas! :XD:

Really wish Juri (and/or Tomu) to get into senbatsu, representing 12th gen. :)
    Actually also hoping Tanochan too, but i think to get into UG is more realistic for her right now. :^^;:

I already like Juri in B, but somehow, seeing her in 4 and being the captain, from their interaction in the sport event, get me like her more in 4.
    Even before watching their shonichi. :^^;:

16. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Will anyone sub this segment from next week episode of AKBINGO! ?
    [​IMG]

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783

She looks more or less like Manatsu here. Looking at Juri on this one makes me miss Mukaida Manatsu :cry2:

18. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

For some reason Erii has the same eyes as Juri; "Dead eyes" lol (While I was watching the draft conference the other day, I noticed their eyes were similar). But it is super cute, I'm looking forward to this new addition to the team.

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Finally after a long rehearsal, the most anticipated Majisuka Gakuen Stage Play ~Kyoto Bloody School Trip~ has finally started. Yesterday (05/13) there was a press conference for the stage play and even a general rehearsal which was watched by some members and Aki-p himself. It seems to be so impressive from what we could see so far. Any drama play is what Juri has been looking for, so to see her getting involved in this must've been very happy for her. Hopefully it will go fine and there won't be any injuries during the play. Her foot just feels weird yesterday haha. But she'll catch up with it.

[​IMG]

She will play as Bote. I think from her outfit, she will be a yankee student from Majijo which might be coming together with Yui. But well, I haven't read up on the story details yet. A 12 consecutive performances. I'll just wait for report from those who came to watch. Various Majisuka stage goods is also sold around the venue. AKB48 shop is selling dog tag, photoset, and even sticker of Majijo related stuff. Surprisingly, Juri looks so good in the black sailor uniform. She kind of ressembles Acchan, but way cuter than her :eek: Man, they should've just used this dressing for the drama. She looks so astonishing

[​IMG]
    Takahashi Juri - Five photosets of Majisuka Gakuen Stage Play Edition

And this is her senkyo appeal video which was published yesterday

I am kind of busy at the moment, so for subbing, I don't think I'll be available anytime soon for such long segment.
    But I might be able to just post the question and answer of both people in here later. I'll see if I can catch up with someone to sub it.
    Maybe in June I will, but if someone has already done it earlier than I wouldn't take their bite :whistle:

20. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Anytime is cool, really. Btw are you the one who subbed Sailor Zombie? Thanks to it i got attracted to Juri :^^;: