Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Sasshi's pictures were from 2008 - 2009. It got released in 2012 and still made a huge impact.

2. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    Ikr... I mean who is he? Actor?singer?entertainer?or just a normal Tom,dick and harry?

3. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

oh i didnt know that......

well i wish all the best to yukirin thou.... i m all fine with she having bf or whtever... but tht tegoshi thou... >.<
    i just dont wnt to see her crying....

@sizardow he is from johnny... JE grp , NEWs.... so idol singer, actor and entertainer

4. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    He's a johnny. Tegoshi Yuya.

He is a 48g serial killer. He is the one who dated Kito Momona and she's now in JAV. He was also rumored to have dated kojiharu.

5. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    This is srsly so disgusting. I hate Bunshun. I hate yellow press in general. And I hate that Johnny's fellow. Honestly were did they get all those photos with him and 48 members from? Those aren't pictures taken by some investigating reporter. Those are (if they are real) privately taken photos. Also it seems like he is the one putting his arm around her while she just looks like she's not ok with it. There are some chances he took those pictures simply to sell them to Bunshun?

6. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tegoshi+Yuya

+ if you believe the tabloids several other 48g members and i even heard the Duchess of Cornwall ;)

7. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Kita Momona graduated because of the scandal. She was kissing yuya. She didn't deny it.

Her path into JAV now is just a sad tragedy.

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @kopkrazy

Wow, really?
    Because any member would consider 'doing a Miichan' as a viable option?
    Because graduation is the first thought of a member who has been accused by the bundle of trash that is Bunshun?

Get out.

Yukirin is an idol of great standing and receives much respect.
    She's out of the country and these pictures look hella old.
    No one should jump to any conclusions or pay much attention to this pile of @$&£ until our oshimen herself speaks, if she chooses to.

9. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

why boys from J.E and exile does not have rules to follow ??

10. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    They do. Johnny is the first agency to stipulate the no relationship rule in their contract.

The only person they ever made an exception for is Kimura Takuya. When KimuTaku announced his marriage, people thought SMAP is gonna disband since he broke his contract. But because KimuTaku is so huge, they made an exception.

11. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
  12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

IIRC this particular incident wasn't true... the local show posted an apology on their site basically saying that they used Yukirin's silhouette likeness as a placeholder image for one of their graphics and it had no relation to the actual content of the rumor. People were able to recognize the silhouette though and just thought they were talking about Yukirin. I remember reading about it on arama's old live journal site.

13. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Yukirin didn't tweet since yesterday. I guess her agency was informed about the publication today.

14. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

suddenly all recent info update sound so not important lol

15. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

what about exile ?? although their boss hiro married an idol , ueto aya. one of their boys, shirahama alan , dated miichan and caused miichan to shaved her head and broadcast her mistake on youtube.

16. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

while i believe this is rubbish and will have her back even if this is true - i have to admit in the event this turns out to be true, i will be slightly disappointed. didn't she openly speak about supporting the no dating for idols rule back in 2013..

17. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i wonder if there will be one of 48g member who try take this chance to get attention by trying to defending yukirin from media social. lol

18. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

@kopkrazy exile said they are not idol.....but dude did apologize too

btw, i wish all the yukirin oshi believe in her and the most important thing,i want her to ignore this incident..
    i wish noone bother with her personal life too... it is clearly the very old pic...

the fun fact, yukirin knows how to ski then

@ArashNine
    that alan guy is younger than miichan thou

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  19. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    On topic, I agree that the first image looks photoshopped. The hairline of the guy seems strange to me. Though I still hope they would clarify it instead of waiting for it to blow over like what happened with Milky.

Out of topic, so spoilered.

Regarding EXILE,
    Well, if you look at EXILE members' age, most of them are 30 and above, with a handful under that, around 21 -24. Can we really expect these grown, adult men not to date? Also, LDH (EXILE's management) allows them to date, iirc. This applies for all acts under LDH including E-girls, condition (or preference) being that they do not date within LDH so there would be no professional conflict. Also LDH insists that its acts are not idols.

@kutecartoon

Yeah he is. He's 21 this year and one of the youngest in EXILE. His main group is Generations though.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  20. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Ah thanks for the correction. So 2013 just a shillouette issue ;). We dealing with bigger issue then

And please not to talk about Johnny or Exile in Yukirin thread. I hope we can discuss here without insulting member ("do a miichan" is kind of rude for Miichan fans, I think) and not out of topic :)