TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It wasn't too serious of a diet if two mentions of pizza breaks it :rofl:

I guess I'm in the minority of believing that she really needs to go on a diet! Compared to other members she has gained a lot of weight in the past year. I like naanya and I want her to succeed in AKB, and she won't be able to unless she gets her weight under control. I don't want her to go down the same path as Myao...

2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    LOL Naanya doesn't NEED to lose weight. We can only compare her to other very petite and/or skinny girls [like Ryoka]. She's fine the way she is. Btw, Myao didn't lose the spotlight, because of a weight issue, it was her obsession with Korean boy bands...

Most members have lost weight for whatever reason they have, and some look worse now than others. Chiichan lost a ton of weight, but she looks stick thin now. Shimada lost a lot & toned out-- she's gotta be on that Tano workout LOL

Case in point: you don't see people saying Mio or Minarun needs to lose weight, so why does Naanya? LOL

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

The moment i saw Juri with the bag i knew she was going hit Ryoka LOL

And of course,they found a way to call haraguro to Komi again. :fp::fp::fp::fp:

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

What's next weeks episode? I say a screen cap of it and was wondering what it was?

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  7. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Juri looked like she hasn't had any sleep in like 2weeks lol. She looked extremely tired, I guarantee she had only just woke up 15min before setting off, thats probably why she didnt have any makeup on either [hehe]

8. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

They will produce their own idol groups.

9. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^That was so freaking fast

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

these past two weeks have been really funny, and next week looks great too. I'm glad AKBingo is getting better again... it had quite the dry spell for a while.

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ^Agreed, and it's been good to see some of the girls in their regular clothes. Komiharu's outfit was particularly pretty IMO.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

for those who may believe that variety reactions or/and pranks are real...
    a message on AD's cue card "Please behave like you dislike it" (イヤがってください) :^^;:

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    And it seems that Miki didn't read the cue card :^^;:

15. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

They've always used cue cards, they've shown that they done so many times on AKBingo, still though, some of the reactions/pranks are ofc staged( which I dont mind, it is entertainment afterall ) but i bet more of the major pranks/reactions are genuine.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Well most of AKBingo's pranks are scripted except some old dokkiri......

17. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

true true, do you think the meet-ups would of been scripted too? I dont think they were, I couldn't imagine them agreeing to let themselves be aired without make up lol, not that they look bad.

18. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Most fans that have been watching AKBINGO for awhile already understand it's scripted? Like watching wrestling-- it's scripted, but there's still some genuine stuff hidden underneath; how members act/react for cameras, etc. The meetups feel unscripted, but they probably have a cue card AD behind the dokkiri cam to "react poorly to us," which explains Juri's reaction [she kinda vamps for time during dokkiri reactions].

Sadly, the group version could've been scripted too-- it's highly unlikely they ALL arrive at the same time in two elevator trips & that they're in moderate-to-high fashion without makeup. I very much doubt every single one of them leaves the house to go to the TV studio without at least some foundation. It was probably a mandate to come to the studio without makeup on-- the reaction of getting moved to a room where the cam wants to see their regular clothes & suppin faces feels genuine enough.

QUESTION: I know AKBINGO airs on Nippon TV, but where do they shoot the studio stuff? I once thought it to be the iconic Fuji TV building, but upon doing research, it doesn't seem so? Ideally, I just want to know where those plazas are you sometimes see them play dokkiri in...

19. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Yeah, that seemed really out of place. Komi showed she's the exact opposite of haraguro. She was really excited to meet Nishino and even dressed for the occasion--when the occasion was a sandwich shop! That's dedication XD

20. mikkkkkkkkki

mikkkkkkkkki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    behind the story, that's why miki and ayaka look so bad :))