Single HKT48 7th [74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e] (2016/04/13)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Parikkuren, Feb 28, 2016.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    There's no way Nogi or keya can ever flop with the full might of Sony records behind them. The same can not be said of HKT with Universal records.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This is just :fp:. Yes Sony is a very LARGE corporation. But it is not primarily a record label, or even a media company. It is primarily a tech manufacturer.

Universal is primarily a media company/record label. Universal has far more focus and money in this sector than Sony would ever dream of putting forth.

Sony has seen it's fair share of flops, be it movies, toys, tech, or artists.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Brozors makes a very apt point and your dismissal of it as if it's worthy of facepalming is a little insulting tbh. Whether Sony or Universal is bigger as a record label in Japan is one argument and there's a good argument to say that Sony is bigger, it's pretty obvious that Sony is investing more in promoting Keyaki than Universal is in promoting HKT and that at the end of the day is the most important point.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's #1 on Recochoku today

Also, Chain of Love is #14, Platinum girls are #29, SakuraHaruka are #34 and MeruMio+NakoMiku are #36

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    His insinuation that this single is a flop is what is insulting, tbh. Hence the facepalm.

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Whoa. I didn't realize Hikaeme's 1st day sales was so low... Haruppi must have been nervous. I am in the camp that all of 48G is trending downward though.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hikaeme was the first post-Iwate single release iirc and the hs shipment system was in turmoil at the time as I recall.

8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Let's see...
    -74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e: Beautiful mv, beautiful song. I liked it, my only complain is that we don't get to see the girls too much, just a bunch of random extras.

-Taboo no Iro: The singing part could have been better and the kissing scenes kinda ruined the atmosphere imho, but i'll give it a 7.5.

-HKT-jou, Ima, Ugoku: The first time i watched the video i was a little overwhelmed by it, but every time i watch it it gets better and better and the song is also really good, i'll pretend that this is the actual A-Side because is the best song in this single by far, again imo. I also need more of Ueki nodding :lol:

-Einstein Yori Dianna Agron: I really wanted to like this, but the song is so awful... its a shame because Nakomiku look great in the mv.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My fav one are 74 Okubun & Einstein Yori Dianna Agron :cute: Meru's voice

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @Reveen While that's true, we also have to consider that Keyaki was probably made with additional funding, and probably has a lot more cash to burn through than HKT, which quite frankly is a group in a ship that's reaching a plateau.

11. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Not to mention different base of operation, Fukuoka vs Tokyo

12. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    so the sales is not that good... I bet it's because of the songs quality. My theory would be proven right if NMB new single sells as it's IMO the best 48 group single for 2016's spring season

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Huh? That's pretty much what I said.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And here this is again.

Why does it matter where a group is based?!?!?!
    Are HKT singles sold ONLY in Fukuoka? No.
    So why is this a thing?

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Core fanbase. There are FAR more wota in the megacity that is home to the entire country's Idol culture, than the vastly smaller , yet still large, city in the south.

INB4 "but HKT does HS in Tokyo/Kanto region as well." Not nearly as many as the Tokyo based 46s, or even NMB and SKE. Proximity plays a role here as well.

Granted hometown is not the only factor, but it will have an effect on HS turnout. There are many factors involved here. Not the least of all being ONLY ONE DAY OF SALES NUMBERS.

16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know, I feel is a bit far fetched.
    The singles are sold nationwide and the main promotion (TV performances) are not done in some obscure provincial TV channel.
    I really don't see it as a big factor.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    For the first time we see sales number from SoundScan being higher than the one from Oricon lol.

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's always like that lately. I think the system has changed.

20. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think SoundScan includes the theater edition nowadays but that still doesn't explain it.