Sakaguchi Nagisa (Nagi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    By the way, she took off her braces.

EDIT: She was at SHOWROOM and looked great. But she has braces again.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just one of Nagisa's Seitaniin oshihen to Harupyon and become somewhat of an anti for some reason...
    And his reasoning for Oshihen is pretty bad... he seem to be wanting to be treated more special than other fans and says that Nagi have become cold toward him by avoiding him more and more(he probably done something that made her treat him like that). Like what is he expecting from a 15 year old girl saying things like she doesn't treat me like the way I want her to.
    Because Nagi and Tsucchan treats every single fans equally and without any exception no matter what.
    He's also treated coldly by Miichan which is quite something because Miichan good really good HS taiyou.
    And reading this guy's twitter he seems troublesome so him oshihen from Nagichan is good thing for Nagi but now I feel bad for Harupyon.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So I was right. I asked because everything was a bit confusing, especially when they started talking about Miichan. That's a shame because he usually provided good photos.

Now he's asking for forgiveness to everyone on Twitter, like an idol. :^^;: It's quite common in Japan, I guess. Here he would tell everyone to go... well, you know... themselves.

On the other hand, this could be good advertisement for Nagi: "she's orthodox".

I know, Harupyon deserves better fans (those who give her Tokyo Towers), she's a nice girl. Which reminds me our discussion about Rika. Maybe she'd be a better oshi for him. :XD:

Anyway, thank you very much.

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nagi is as orthodox as you can get in as an idol so It should be pretty good for her once all the matome sites caught on to this :) While Naru in general is also pretty orthodox but she have a hidden tsuri-shi side and it is usually over once you get caught.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I only hope she doesn't lose a lot of votes with him going elsewhere. There's something that I find strange: if this began on the 28th why did he go to Aqua City?

Naru is more extroverted than Nagi, she even has a past of modeling and TV commercials. And since we're talking of the "big three", isn't Yuiyui also a bit tsurishi? I mean, not like Suda or Rika, but something like "See, I'm cute and I do cute stuff. Ain't I cute?"

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/photos/20160906/akb16090605000001-p1.html

[​IMG]

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Finally the day for Nagichan's Kami event.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm ready!

[​IMG]

17. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Nagi singing Shiawase wo Wakenasai. Her voice is so soothing, almost made me oshihen to her.

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She also sang her usual stuff.

if the video does not show watch the video here

This week's episode of everyone's favourite show.

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

I have a question, how does this game work? Because a couple of days ago I saw this ranking:

[​IMG]

But today I saw this:

[​IMG]

I don't think it's the same thing. Differente events, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Well, I play the game and this is the current ranking ( 9/11 , 23:46 Japan Time) : Capture.JPG

There is only 1 event for team 8, which is about giving a "drink" to your oshimen/member of choice. I suppose the ranking reflects this?

No idea why the numbers in yours are so big. Maybe they refresh the rank everyday. Both are pointing to the same event though.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    If you look at it, you'll see that your numbers are even smaller than the ones from the first picture I've shown you from a couple of days ago. Maybe they do refresh it everyday and the one with the huge numbers is the total from everyday. But isn't the difference a bit too big?