Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    they should push the 2nd and the 3rd generation more since the first generation members might start to graduate 1 by 1

2. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    1st gen still have their fresh member, like Ashurin, Maaya, Himetan, and Kawago. i think if mgmt push them, they can lead the 2nd gen. 2nd gen need some senpai to lead them, no offense

3. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Just watched the radio recording of her graduation announcement, my heart literally dropped when Iku-chan started tearing up. Even though we knew something bad is going to happen, we're still trying to endure.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Remove Maiyan, Naachan and Ikuchan, it would have been dead already. Lots of work to do for this group to last long after these girls call it quits.

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can you send me the radio recording link? Thanks

6. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Agree. Most of the top selling members are the oldest members and most likely to graduate 1-2 years from now. Without them, Nogizaka will sure experience a downfall. Though, if the management decides to combine Nogizaka and Keyakizaka just like 48 groups they can survive in terms of sales. Even though most of the fans are not in favor of it.

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Entire ANN Broadcast

if the video does not show watch the video here

Me too. Ikuchan's not really one to get too emotional (except that one time with the Kendama lol), but seeing her calmly wiping away her tears just gets me. :(

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  8. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    a lot of those vids have been taken down so... here's one of them remaining:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Ikoma looking great on that cover. Senbatsu formation also great, but the units though.......
    Miona unit - nope
    Manatsu unit - nope
    Nanamin solo - I hope it doesn't sound weird like in Kodoku Kyoudai ( Hopefully they can create a good song )

You think they will put a few Keyaki kennin into Nogi to keep it alive ?

10. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I second that. But for another older member, i think the urge of graduation is pretty low.

Maichun : she's already establish work in both totally different word OL-Idol. why she need to graduate soon. And her selection was not out of the blue, she is one of top HS seller.

Misa : unlike nanamin who is constantly middle-front row contestant, she just hit her auto cruise drive, after 7 singles spent in Under.

Kazumin : she just put her shoes on front row, and seems happy about that. Kazumin is irreplaceable for variety. so please..

Maian : i don't have any idea, she always busy with modeling job, but just like Kojiharu hope she'll stay forever

if we consider Nanamin is old member, Na-chan - Waka -Reika -sayu is soon will consider old for idol life

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Not sure if that would be of any help. Honestly I don't think I can give a fair answer to that but compare the popular members of Nogi to those in Keyaki, considering they themselves are just starting to gain popularity :rolleyes:
    Btw, I totally oppose the idea, for me it's a desperate move. My memory is bad, but I think I read an article about 46 sister groups not having any Kennin, stuff like that...
    I think Ringo will be the one to stay long, Kazumin on the other hand I believe really wants to be an idol so...

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Shinoda Mariko indeed. And the second I read the title, I know she's graduating. Lol. :(

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The second she was named center I think most people knew right then she was graduating. I'm sure in 2017 we'll lose 2 out of the 3 big ones left, maiyan, naachan, and ikuchan. So yes, time is really now to promote more young or 2nd gen members. That is why its a great time to push hori and ashurin more and more, which it seems like they're doing a little!

The song sounds pretty good! Something nice and soothing you would listen to on a cold and rainy fall night.

I don't like the covers though. I don't think I've disliked any nogi cover since girls rule, so that was quite a shock. I'll probably use the type b cover though, its the best of the bunch.

14. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    In all honesty, the song wasn't so bad. It's pretty comfy to the ears, I mean if you start reminiscing all the shows, screentimes and scenes Nanamin has been in while listening to this song.
    Better than most of the songs AKB48 done these days.
    Looking forward to the MV. Should be pretty good.

15. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Lools like minami get another depush. :huh:
    When they announce the senbatsu minami was really happy about her position. It's look like that she was expecting to be a undermember!:confused:

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  17. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I also think it would be desperate move and I hope it won't happen.

I hope Ringo centers something. In my opinion she would have made a good Seifuku no Mannequin center (Ikoma btw is dancing sometimes the best in this song, I noticed that in a few parts) or Natsu no Free&Easy center.

Even without the scandal could have been difficult, but we never know what would have happened.

I loved Kazumin's face, when they announced her position.

18. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    My only problem with this single is that I'm afraid of getting only graduation singles for next year. Imagine that Maiyan decides to graduate next summer, we would have yet another graduation single. On one hand i think it's a nice sendoff, but on another hand I think they should release regular singles and include graduation songs inside those singles

19. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Definitely..
    if my memory serves me right,
    Nogi concept is beautiful-elegant-high class, while Keyaki concept is funky-sporty
    meanwhile 48 group has no significant picture between each sister group..
    There was one show showing all 48/46 group medley.. where Nogi perform Kikkake..

Kikkake choreo is simple yet super beautiful.. with simple Red-Blue outfit they outclassed all others groups

Rena chan once said, the shocking difference she observed was that SKE focus on energetic dancing while Nogi focus on face reaction.
    That's why for me, Nogi is the most perfect idol group in the word.

20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    3rd Round HS Results

Two Dates added for Nanamin, one for Ikuchan

8fa12eeb.jpg

From left to right:
    Rank. (previous rank) blocks sold/total blocks (blocks sold in previous round) member's name (sell out status)

01. (01.) 20/30 (+00) Hashimoto Nanami
    01. (01.) 20/30 (+00) Eto Misa
    01. (01.) 20/30 (+00) Akimoto Manatsu
    01. (01.) 20/30 (+00) Saito Asuka
    01. (01.) 20/30 (+00) Shiraishi Mai
    01. (01.) 20/30 (+00) Nishino Nanase
    07. (07.) 20/30 (+03) Wakatsuki Yumi
    07. (08.) 20/30 (+06) Sakurai Reika
    07. (09.) 20/30 (+09) Hori Miona
    10. (14.) 18/30 (+12) Kitano Hinako

11. (10.) 17/30 (+07) Takayama Kazumi
    11. (12.) 17/30 (+09) Hoshino Minami
    13. (12.) 16/30 (+08) Nakamoto Himeka
    13. (14.) 16/30 (+10) Ito Marika
    15. (14.) 14/30 (+08) Inoue Sayuri
    16. (14.) 11/30 (+05) Shinuchi Mai
    16. (19.) 11/30 (+08) Terada Ranze
    16. (20.) 11/30 (+09) Matsumura Sayuri
    19. (11.) 10/20 (+00) Ikuta Erika

20. (21.) 08/22 (+06) Yamazaki Rena
    21. (18.) 07/16 (+03) Suzuki Ayane
    22. (22.) 05/30 (+04) Nakada Kana
    22. (na.) 05/28 (+05) Ikoma Rina
    22. (23.) 05/16 (+04) Higuchi Hina
    25. (na.) 04/18 (+04) Watanabe Miria
    26. (na.) 03/24 (+03) Saito Yuri
    27. (na.) 02/12 (+02) Saito Chiharu
    28. (na.) 01/08 (+01) Sagara Iori
    28. (na.) 01/06 (+01) Ito Junna
    362/790 (+127 since 2nd Round) Total [46%]
    258/630 (+104) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 15th Single Total)

**Nanamin's solo song will be revealed later, at SOL. It airs 10:00PM JST

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016