Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Trinu eeehhhh?!?! The snapping sound would make no sense in the song if you're not seeing the MV, right? RIGHT?!

@YukoOshimafan I think it would be so much trouble to record Paruru's fingers snapping, I'm guessing they just added a prerecorded sound effect, most likely not recorded exclusively for this specific occasion... just me wondering...

Edit: I do like the MV and the song in itself though, just saying...

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love it, I think it's the best PV for an AKB A-side in forever. Probably since Kibouteki IMO. The song is great as well, and Paruru looks amazing. I actually like the finger snapping. I like everything about this.

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm sorry, but it just bothers me A LOT that they're not singing (lipsyncing) for the vast majority of the PV and the parts where they are some if it is very clearly saying different words (like the last part of the rap). I don't think it's acceptable to make them record the PV without having the lyrics yet, because they are presenting an unfinished product, like a demo or a rough draft. It makes the whole thing feel really "off"

Also, the vast majority of the dance is just "dance around" without any actual choreography and that bothers me too. At least Paruru looks pretty I guess

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Mmm. Basically the same thing (though I guess less archaic/poetic than my version).

I wondered if it was something like that, but was afraid to imply anything that wasn't there lol.

Thanks.

I love BwT (MV and song) but it was hella weird.

KR seems like it was on about the same level as this?

The others are B-sides, and while they are great, I doubt the original commenter was considering them (and there have been lots of better B-sides between GC and now).

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @sscrla yes, I do it too but the translator doesn´t work well, so I prefer to ask before I get something wrong. Thank you so much!!!!!.I hope I can get Type A and Type B!!!!.

@Lisa Is ok, I don´t analyze much this, as I said is just some seconds, it doesn´t bother me XD. But I can understand what you are trying to say.

@garnetjester I agree with you!!!.

7. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Highly suspicious that they recorded the MV before the whole recording of singing (if you know what i mean) someone attached a BTS vid and it seems like there were dancing to the song but without lyrics. I think Aki P just finished part of it when filming or sthing idk cos certain parts they were singing! Another conspiracy i have is that maybe Paruru chose not to sing to show her salty image? (Meh dont make sense)

Overall comments!
    One of the Best MV so far!
    Paruru is cute and with all that snapping, party mode is on point!

Ouh and this MV has additional scene of the individual Paruru part at the end making it like personal omg just too good!!

Seems like a good send off for Salty-ru! Lets see how I can try get a copy of this without me going down to Japan!

8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I showed my sister the MV and she really liked it, the snapping part of it is also starting to grow on me since at first I didn't expect it. My only question is, why was Paruru in an RV? :confused:

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think it's pretty typical for actors/actresses/musicians/etc. to stay in RVs or RV-like houses-on-wheels when on tour or on location, yes?

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

IIRC, the girls usually record the PV with a preliminary demo of the song. CMIIW though, because I can't remember where I read that the first time.

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Ok thanks! She was just wondering since it was Japan and she said "I didn't know they had RV parks there." and then she said around the end "I have upgraded from RV to Yacht with a snap of my fingers"

12. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

If you're wanting to buy the single, I'd recommend CDJapan or YesAsia :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

To the people who are criticizing the video for lack of lipsyncing...like...
    have you even seen non-idol music videos before? Yeesh.

14. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hmmm I personally would use something like AirFrov xD thanks for the offer but its either i go Jap and get it nyself next year or something! Prefer getting it habd carried to me than thru sites.

15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Lol some sort of mail phobia??? Used lots of Japanese sites over the years not 1 lick of trouble.

16. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

I'm the same, I've ordered tons of things from both of the sites, and the only complications I've had is that there was an instance when my CDs arrived out of the estimated time bracket, which isn't too much of an issue

17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Cannot unsee the rickshaw guy... every time he pops his head up I get the chills :yikes:

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The pv was really fun and probably the best "let's all dance together" since KFC. I don't care about lipsyncing at all, not sure why it bothers some people.

The song is pretty good, except for that "rap" near the end, which is the most cringeworthy thing they've done in an a-side since the last failed "rap" in green flash. Without that it'd be a 9/10 song for me.

19. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

It doesn't justify. Idol or non idol, it's still a bad work delivering an unfinished work for the sake of the timeline.

20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Sadly he didn't do it again when he's being shot close up (his last moments)