[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. It's 49th Japan Cable Awards.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

no SKE? or Keyaki?

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

nope
    And Nogi should be changed from official rival to official friend :)

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

nope, keyaki was snubbed because of that infamous nazi thing

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Voting starts for the AKB48 group for Kouhaku on December 8 according to the official NHK page. They should be posting the list of candidates soon (12月上旬). My understanding is that you have to use their Kouhaku app.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/topics/topic_161124_1.html

6. Rurouni

I know about the voting date and the app thing. But so far the app haven't been updated for it or I'm installing the wrong app. Also the candidate listing and their pitch about it aren't even up yet and it is 2 days away until we can start voting.
    From the looks of it, this will really matters to a lot of the members. The top will still stay at the top tho (although we might see different order vs SSK), but the difference will probably grow bigger as we go down the rank (as in the order, not the votes vs SSK).
    This could prove not so good tho for members that is mostly second favorite since you can't just buy 5 votes for your oshi and 1 or 2 votes for your ni-oshi. If you can vote once a day, someone might try to alternate their votes tho. At least this time money isn't really a factor in the voting. The one thing that might spoil it is that some fans will try to cheat (and believe me they will), which we see time and time again with internet based voting. Hopefully the organizer are prepared for it.

7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

The server better not crash ....

I wonder ..... it's by telephone number or just the device coz I know many ppl with lots of devices & way to bypass that 1 vote....

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Even with by device, they already make the majority of votes unique so its good enough.

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

install, votes, uninstall, install again.

10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Install bluestacks and spam the votes .... hell yeaaa .......

[​IMG]

LOL .... j/k :^^;:

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

now that my friends is squatting and surfing lol.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Guys,

I have been trying to read the trend of the 48group this year. Somehow i felt it was kind of quiet, and naturally converge to keyakizaka. But i thought "perhaps fans have a different point of view than me". That's why i did a survey to sum up what fans felt for this end of the year. And i would be pleased if you could share your piece of mind with me. The more data i get, the most efficient the review is.

AKBgroup 2016 Year end Survey

If you see any mistake please let me know.

13. Rurouni

No Annin! I want to chose Annin for the prettiest(?), in the end I chose Shiraishi Mai.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I would've chosen Sasaki Mirei for most impressive singer but no Hiraganas there but Neru :/
    Suppose it's not a big deal for the rest of your audience and it's (effectively) too late to enable editing.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

based on episode 7 of Nemousu.....Izurina FTW :worthy:

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

I wanted to vote for Annin too ( the list eat her name) so i edited the survey.

About Hiragana Keyaki... unfortunately i think it's too late to update all her names.

Edit : do you have a link where Sasaki mirei sing? Is she that good?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  17. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Tanamin looks surprisingly good as the center in the photo :flower: It's going to make those that called a Tanamin an ugly drunk salary man regret their words

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I won't regret that. Those same costume is what she wear in her victory. No shame in that.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk