Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Futari Saison was uploaded on YouTube on November 16 and has just passed over 6 million views! :1st::inlove:
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile Sayonara no Imi was uploaded on October 20 and currently has 5,276,973 views.
    [​IMG]

High Tension was uploaded on October 24 and currently has 5,509,449 views.
    [​IMG]

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    in that case let's not talk about Tsubasa wa iranai lol

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Uhh just reading the name gives me a headache, the most disapointing AKB A-Side ever.

Yay for 6M.
    Quite impressive as Keya and Nogi are region locked to just japan. AKB is also locked but not as severe as Sony stuff. I am in Austria and I can watch it. Futari is currently keeping pace with Silent Majority, though SaiMaj got their 15Million spike in the 2nd month after upload, which is probably not going to happen for Futari. :^^;:

I am already hyped for the 4th single, which we probably won't see till march/April next year...

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's far too soon to think about that, but.... How big will the senbatsu be? Who will be in it? Who will be in the front row? Will anyone return there? Will anyone new be there? (Uemura is getting some publicity push right now. Zuumin? Pon? Neru? Yone? Oda Nana? Sugai?)

As for the song, I'm waiting for two things: first, another SaiMajo-type social message A-side; second, a patriotic-type A-side featuring the beautiful scenery of Japan and maybe visiting the members' home-towns. Aki-P's campaign to use Keyakizaka to improve his own social standing is always sitting there in the background, for me.

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I foresee another shuffle, I predict not one member will hold the same position they did in Futari.
    Though with the solo concerts, Kouhaku and hopefully lots of variety between now and 4th, everything can happen.
    Who knows how the power balance will look in 4 months time.

One worry for Kouhaku and the fallout from it is, with Silent Majority really being tailored to Yurina, her persona might get set in stone for the general audience and they start equateing Keya=Yurina. Even more than right now. So the fear is management might chicken out and don't pull the new center trigger.
    (Despite her being my Oshi, I think it is time)

6. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    On the contrary, i have a feeling managements gonna pull a fast one beneath us. Keyaki as a whole has been different, and i think management will play a different ball game with them compared to other groups

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I was interested to listen to that clip of Sanma praising Silent Majority and Keyakizaka46's centre, but having trouble remembering the name "Hirate" and then couldn't remember "Yurina" at all. So maybe my feeling that they really have pinned their star to her is not necessarily correct.

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    He and Mo'mus remembered her familyname quite fast but struggled with first name.That's actually quite good.
    Like I know Downtown is Matsumoto and Hamada, but I couldn't tell you their first name without google. Same goes for Sanma, Tamori, Tsuchdia and so on. So knowing her family name is quite an achievement.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Reports from Oricon say that Saison has sold 20,000 copies over the past week and has climbed up from 5th the week before to 3rd. That makes the total sales 487,000 as of this past weekend. There is more than a week left in 2016, so they may actually reach 500,000 by the end of the year. Fantastic.

No wonder 46 group management is beginning to bring them together with Nogizaka more. The two groups can now actually help each other, rather than all the benefit flowing from Nogi to Keyaki.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 3rd Single (Futari Saison) (3rd Week Sales)
    Week 3:
    19,601 (487,446) (3rd)

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not sure where to put this but look Nogi x Keya!
    if the video does not show watch the video here

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ This is the one I'm hoping for!
    So excited!

14. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Oh wow that looks exciting!!

15. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Keya's maroon uniform reminds me of Nogi's Ima, Hanashitai uniform.
    I really love it.

16. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Finally more nogixkeya activities whem it will be aired?
    Btw, i don't see Sawabe-san as the MC. He might be has another schedule

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

17. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    1 hour episode of Nogizaka Under Construction on the 29th (Nogizaka vs. Keyakizaka). Yes, no sawabe

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    So Himura will be the only one tasting any delicious foods Ikuchan or Berika might make.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oricon has announced that Keyakizaka46 are this year's top-selling new singles artists. This is the first time a female artist has occupied this spot since HKT48 in 2013.

Keyakizaka also had the three top-selling singles by a new artist this year. This is the first time this has happened since Nogizaka46 in 2012.

Despite their singles placing 11th (Futari Saison), 13th (Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai) and 14th (Silent Majority), they ended up as the fourth-best-selling singles artists of the year, after AKB48, Nogizaka46, and Arashi.

The group had total sales of 1.63 billion Yen (~$15 million).

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is correct but needs clarification. It only refers to singles, as oricon also released a list of best selling artists overall and Keyaki isn't in the top 5 (for that you really need albums and BDs/DVDs, and a lot of singles)
    So it might seem confusing if you see the other ranking which I posted but this is still correct. Keyaki was 4th for singles, but I think most of us were expecting that anyway ;D