[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Ikumin isn't exactly the cool type, but she's too bi... tall to play the cute act.

two days ago no one even knew who Momo was. :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    In this thread maybe. She's been a regular on Showroom for months.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Someone was asking on this thread a little while ago about the event tickets which are enclosed with AKB48 CDs. Some new national HS dates have just appeared on the Official Blog which can be attended by holders of the tickets which come with the Limited Editions of High Tension and Shoot Sign:

4/16 Makuhari Messe
    4/29 Nagoya Dome (Love Trip tickets also valid for this event)
    5/5 Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena Sapporo
    5/27 Twin Messe Shizuoka
    7/30 Marine Messe Fukuoka

The Shizuoka date has a separate blog entry (http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12245863548.html) as it appears to be different in some way to the others?

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

So we know that the graduations are happening in March. Not only for AKB, but NMB just announced yesterday for Jonishi, Yabushita, and Fujie that they will have their graduation concert in March. And Kira just announced her graduation, which her last theater performance would be in... yes, March (eh, April 11th... not far tho). Pretty quick exit. March 20th is her last HS.
    Probably something is happening right now in the background... something that would be announced at the end of February... Kojiharu concert? Or March is just a good month to graduate?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

April is simply the beginning of spring. Perfect time in Japan to start a year-long plan like school, business fiscal quarter, even debut single.
    Of course the previous year residue like exam, tax audit, and even graduation must be wrapped up month before.

While internationally, it's on January.

6. Rurouni

Oh.. I see. That kinda make sense. Wrap things up in around March. Actually, wrap things up in February and the settle the rest in March.

7. Rurouni

So if someone wants to graduate, better reveal it now so everything can be settled in March?
    Anyway, I'm sad...
    Kirarin beam.... :cry2:

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    In addition to the above, the Japanese school year ends in March (and the next one starts in April), and I believe all but Lovetan (who you didn't mention) are still high school age. Not really sure about Moe.

9. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I read from other sources that Jonishi, Yabushita and Fujie are having their graduation concerts in April, not March. Only AKB's ones (besides Kira's) are happening in March.

10. Rurouni

This is embarrassing, but I actually posted about their graduation concert dates at NMB general discussion thread when they announced it on showroom. So I should remember that their concert is on April...
    Lack of sleep is killing me... slowly...

11. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You should take it as a sign to sleep more instead of spending too much time on your hobbies/interests then...

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Don't be ridiculous.

14. Rurouni

Well, Madoka actually increased her votes last year, it just that on overall her rank dropped. So if she do not participate, it will probably be because she will graduate within a year. She definitely wouldn't try to be just a theater girl.
    Looking at the member that didn't apply last year, most of them graduates. A few of them were theater girl. I'm definitely not familiar with them all, but from AKB side (minus T8), the strange one was Nozawa. At that time she looked like to graduate soon (lack of SNS and her tweets sounded negative), but she is surprisingly still going and from what I can see, the last couple of month is probably her best month in AKB.

Also I will sleep more... in the weekends.

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think Nanami and Ikumin will not be Kennin anymore. As for T8 kennins, I think Oguri will be in A, Naru with K, and Nagi still in B.
    If mgmt consider Okabe is worth to have kennin in AKB and it is okay to put someone in T4 it may turn out like this: Okabe (A), Kuranoo (K), Oguri (B), Sakaguchi (4).

*cough* lets put our gori-pushed members in team B *cough* Yuria Renacchi Yuiyui *cough* :hehe:
    And where to put the Theater Goddess Yuiri? :confused: hopefully still with Nana. Three Musketeers and TTMC is no longer relevant, they need a new but profitable face to be with Okada.
    Random thought. How about Sayaya to team A?

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe put Mayu back in A? It's not like she'll be isolated again since she'll only be with the team at their Shonichi, Senshuu, and her Seitansai. Amd it's not like it'll split her and Yukirin. She'll meet Yukirin more than she'll meet the rest of Team A. Plus she was perfect for A imo

AMEN

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Suzuki Mariya can now be added to the list of members announcing graduation.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They should put Sayaya on B with Mayuyu.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I was actually hoping this to happen after the SNH thing...Really kinda gged her career

20. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Anyone heard of there'll be an event for the 3rd gen 10 year anniversary?