Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Uh, no one is complaining about her.

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I really enjoyed the MV and the red dresses. The song is really soothing and the "rap" sounds soothing as well. I'm excited to hear the other songs too

3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    finished watching the MV and i think it is a really really good song, its simple, its calm and warm, i think that is their image.

its not as good as their other songs, but still, for a debut song, its really good.

and they have fans involved in the MV, which is nice....:):)

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    The a-side has a really nice melody. I love it. It feels warm and heartfelt. Tbh, I love this better than the SS's b-side.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just finished watching the mv.

The rap part was a little soft but everything else was all good. The song itself was so positive and encouraging and the dance feels like Niigata folk dancing like literally XD

Everyone looked absolutely beautiful in all the shots <3

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It looks/sounds more like a theme song for Niigata than anything. And I am loving the OkaRikaMina "centers." Then again, I haven't really seen their other MVs to compare...:oops:

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

I like it... it's so sweet and sincere, and tbh I like how they promote the city. It seems like something that could be associated with the place, which is clearly what they were going for. I like everyone's black hair and fair skin. Rika is a charismatic center. And Ayakani's smile at 3:20 made me melt (yes I was looking for her haha)

All in all, a nice way to debut.

eta: damn, this is the first 48g song to get stuck in my head in forever, it's really nice. You can pick out Yukirin's distinct voice in the chorus. I'll fight anyone who disrespects her, she really is an asset.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Free publicity for Bridgestone at the end of MV...:^^;:

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just arrived at my hotel after a 12-hour flight from London so what's the first thing I do? Watch the new NGT MV! I like the song's bright melody and the MV is making me even happier that I'll be making a short visit to Niigata the weekend after next (and indeed I wouldn't be including that city in my itinerary if it weren't for NGT, their tourism promotion is already working!).

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    love the song and the pv
    i think this is my favorite 48 Group debut song honestly

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    yo man, go to the rice cracker kingdom, Bandai city(NGT theatre) and grab a Katsudon Niigata style. :D

Dont forget to take some cool pics for us.

12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The intro looks amazing but out of place, more like setting up for a cool epic song. Rika's acting there was a bit stiff and unnatural. But overall bright and cheerful center ;)!

I'm a bit disappointed they have that red robe as the only outfit. I guess if they try to completely de-sexualize the girls here (if that's even a word), it works. The ribbons still need to go though.

Holding hands/ any choreography in which the members interact with each other is awesome.

I love how Noeppi's husky voice stands out sometime.

13. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    [hehe][hehe][hehe] they cut it wrongly
    @4:11

14. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

What a nice song. Feels so warm. The MV nice too. Just hope that yukirin dye her hair into black before shooting the MV because her brown hair attract my attention more than anything :hehe::hehe:

15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

If I could describe this in 3 words it would be: Tsubasa wa Iranai

Center:
    I'm pro Rika center, but this song doesn't suit her at all, specially the cringeworthy beginning.
    It's way too mellow for Rikahime, and even though I'm against the notion that only natives center their groups, I'm glad it wasn't too Rika-focused because the theme is too patriotic and it doesn't make sense to associate Rika with Niigata (only because the patriot image isn't for her, I wouldn't complain if it was Kitarie or Gatanee since they're all about Niigata)

Song:
    My initial reaction is too much Tsubasa wa Iranai, and I didn't like TwI. There's also the weird rap that @megawotaku accurately described as nursery rhyme. There are many things I loved though, like the singing after the rap were they go "doshte ... daru", and the "chikku chakku" is quite catchy. There's also the parts where they somewhat vocalize (around @2:50-3:00) I thought that was beautiful.
    The girls said they wanted to have a debut song like Keyakizaka46's that's hard to imitate. While Keyaki's song was difficult to imitate in the dance department, NGT48's is hard to imitate in the vocals'.

Video:
    I just loved the MV. It's positively bright, cheerful, interactive and well-made. My sole complain is the part where they were forcing couples to hold hands. Not only did it feel too sudden since it didn't related to whatever was going on in the MV, but it also looked too Valentine-ish with the girls in all red at the back. It's also too repetitive in the 48 universe.

Choreography:
    The only thing I could say other than major TwI flashbacks again, is that I think the choreography and folk dancing work nicely with the song and its theme. Considering that NGT48 are appealing to the Niigata community, it's understandable that they would incorporate more public friendly dance moves. The reduced difficulty level helps show off better vocals too, but I hope the b-sides have more genki dances or a dance unit, because a lot of the girls can do more challenging choreography than what NGT48 have been producing so far. After Max Toki and Midori to Mori it seems NGT48 will be the sister group with the easiest dances lol

If I were to rank it compared to their past original songs: Max Toki > Seishun Dokie > Midori to Mori > Doko Ni Iru
    Now I can't wait for the b-sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow... that was disappointing.....

On the plus side, at least I know I'll never need sleeping pills. This song could put ambien out of business

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What were you even expecting?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

18. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's really soft and uplifting, and very Sony like. (granted, Sony signed them)

I think it'll do well.

I've always wondered what image will Sony go for with NGT

Nogi being very idol like, traditional with an air of evolution.
    Keyaki being tougher, like military cookies
    And NGT being... Marshmallows?

I guess, marshmallows are kinda missing from my playlist...
    I wonder if there's a big enough market for this style out there that we didn't know of?
    Or is Sony just experimenting?
    Or is Sony indoctrinating nurturing a niche market?

This will be interesting.

While I can't say I love this one, I can say with full confidence that I definitely prefer Max-315...

19. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is it normal that they release the full MV on youtube even before selling the single? I feel like they came from nothing on youtube => preview => full MV after the following single => full MV after single release => full MV before single release?

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Idk if it's normal or not. But I'd be a hella happy man if all groups does this type of PR from now on.

They did a SR announcement that they will have a full MV preview.

Swipe previous 3 pages and you will see.