Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can't see Sakura vs Jurina happening this year, even though the managment keeps pairing them up since cabasuka.
    (But I do hope it actually happens someday).
    And if sakura gets higher than #4 it's party at my place

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Not for #1 and #2.
    #2 and #3

Although anything can happen. I can see Jurina or Sakura dethrone Sasshi.

Sasshi will remain in top 2, no matter what.

3. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I saw somewhere on twitter that Kodama Haruka announced graduation through mobabe? Does anyone know if that's true?

4. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Jurina has gained at least 10,000 votes each year, which is impressive. Just going off those numbers, she would probably have around 122-125K this year (not saying this is guaranteed, because it definitely isn't).

Sakura's gains have been about 19K, 20K, and 35K, as well as a loss of around 3K. So, while she's harder to predict than Jurina, if she were to gain around 35K from last year she still wouldn't be able to beat Jurina (again, not guaranteed. These are just assumptions).

I am in no way an analysts, though, so I don't know how much these number mean, but I thought they might be a bit helpful.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It was someone trolling.

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Whoops, that's my own dumb. Sorry.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    4chan April fool's prank.

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Good rule of thumb, don't believe it if you don't see the source material. Or as is popular to say nowadays: "I need to see the receipts" :lol:

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Oh no please no jokes about Haruppi graduation…:( I think she suffers more than anyone because of the break...:fear::cold:

10. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah sorry I wasnt very clear on this I meant as #1 and #2.
    If Sakura dethrones Sashi it ll mean that the student has surpassed the master

11. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I can't see Jurina and Sakura overtaking Mayuyu and Sasshii yet. Like someone mentioned before they'd need at least 80K -100K votes. This years top two will remain the same. The real fight is #3-10 if you ask me.

12. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Then again, from Sasshi's votes increased by 80K from 2012 to 2013. Obviously there was a big event that Sasshi was involved in, but I really think that Jurina and Sakura could pull the same stunt off... they just need to stop taking pictures for gravure magazines and start doing it for Shunkan Bunshun.

Haha just kidding, but my point is that we never know what could propel members to the top. It is possible that Jurina beats Mayuyu at least.

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Some casual fans who threw some votes for Sasshi to win for 2nd time might not wanna see her winning again. I can see her losing votes this year.

14. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

OH MY GOD! Lmfaooo it still baffles me how Sasshi's popularity sky rocketed after that sexting scandal. She's truly a legend.

15. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

That girl worked like crazy since 2010. She as a senbatsu member... A machine posting stuff in google+ and her blog... I guess the scandal just made people fell more connected / caring to for her (even more after the akb doco)... but that's way too past for someone who get 250k votes =O

16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Mayu said this year will be her last and she would like first.

Source: http://www.coco01.net/post/384840 (I don't know how credible the site is so take everything with a grain of salt)

17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

She also said it herself on her showroom yesterday, so that should be credible.

18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

If that's what Mayuyu wants then that's what we're gonna give her!!!!!

19. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Im assuming she should be graduating soon this yr ard DEC period or Early next year. Most likely with Yukirin. But even if she wanna grad, AKB may really milk her dry for another year or so like KojiHaru

20. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Can we please stop with the whole Mayuyu will graduate with Yukirin thing? They're two separate and distinctive individuals who are beautiful and amazing in their own ways.