[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

I take that as a sign of insecurities on her side because if Hiragana's start subbing for Kanji member now,there might be movements between kanji and Hiragana for senbatsu in the future. Once this happen, member like fuuchan might be affected. ( Just my 2 cents)

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think it's purely because of how much they care and love each other, how each of them are important part of Kanji.

If they are all like this when one of them get sick and have to go on a hiatus to rest, wonder how everyone's reaction will be when someone announces graduation?

EDIT: From official Twitter
    C9XgLntVwAMvykl.jpg

I think this tweet has become their most RTed, liked Twitter post

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I always feel bad for Hiragana members though. They aren't officially under-members, and they aren't a separate group either so they just stuck between those 2 boundaries.

I still don't know why people keep saying Kobayashi and Nishino similar to each other. Hm...

• Like Like x 1
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    wow the amount of retweets and likes of the music station group picture! almost all of the comments are saying how touched they are and almost crying to see they left zuumin spot empty

5. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

those lifeless eyes of theirs, i think
    and they are both a quite person too

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. glsone

glsone Member

They both give off a strong vibe of being vulnerable. Which in turns makes people want to rally around them and protect them, even if they don't actually need it. They share some facial and hair features in common too such as their eye shape, nose shape, and their cheek bones. Although Yuipon isn't quite as pretty as Nanase.

8. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    yuipon and nanase has a homely vibe

9. Nghia Nguyen

Nghia Nguyen Kenkyuusei

Can International fans buy tickets to their upcoming concerts? Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks.

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wareta Sumaho live version, I prefer they do Eccentric tho.. You know, the vocal of the recorded version is already cringy, what if they sing it live? :1st:

11. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Reading through what was happening with the Imaizumi situation puts this annoying question into my head being, "What even is Hiragana Keyaki for?"
    Don't get me wrong I love the hiragana members it is just annoying to see how they don't get into the limelight as much as their Kanji counterparts.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    "as much"

The photo is nice.
    Just says "we miss her" is fine
    heart warming, even.
    but for performances, and the content of Fuyuka's blog...?
    "It's better to have a spot glaringly empty than to have one of those Hiraganas fill one of our spots"

• Like Like x 1
  13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Is that what she said?
    It just happened so it's no surprise the initial reaction is one of support for Zuumin.
    The Kanjis have been practicing the dance routine for a month or more the Hiraganas not much if at all.
    The Hiraganas have a tour starting at the end of May their focus needs to be on that and pulling someone from practicing for that to help Keya promote a single which has already achieved 80-90% of it's sales total is counter productive at best.
    If the Kanjis were talking about Zuumin's replacement then they would get blasted for that, they are pretty much damned if they do and damned if they don't. Keeping silent about the situation isn't an option either.
    We don't know what the future holds, but for the time being going with a 20 person unit for the remaining promotional campaign and letting the Hiraganas focus on their tour is the smart play.
    If Zuumin is still out when it's time to pick senbatsu for the 5th single then we may get a better idea of how the Hiraganas fit into Keyakizaka overall.

14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No, that was how I felt about her blog. The actual translation is here with corrections here.

We have no idea how much Hiragana have practiced Fukyouwaon.
    They're going on a tour with only 3 original songs.
    Surely they have been practicing the group's current A-side.
    Of course there's someone who could do it.

Not saying "the spot should be left open" is absolutely an option.
    It's the option every other member took and none of them are being blamed for it.
    "It won't be the same without Zuumin" is perfectly fine.
    But when there's a group in waiting and don't get a spot when someone's sick?
    What are they waiting for?

I'm far more annoyed at management than Fuyuka.
    But for someone who was supposed to be a candidate for captaincy
    Saying something like that when there's members waiting for their chance,
    members who probably cried reading that blog,
    any other option is better.

• Like Like x 1
  15. glsone

glsone Member

There's a lot of things we don't know about the inner workings of the group. It's entirely possible that the Hiraganas knew long before this that they are not an actual under group and more of a separate entity; so one of them not filling a vacancy is of no shock or insult to them. Personally I don't recall hearing from blogs or interviews any of the Hiraganas mentioning getting into senbatsu. When talking about the "senbatsu" it's always referred to as the "Kanjis" it seems.

And I'm not sure they would feel too bad from Fu-chans blog, if they even read it, because the same sentiment applies to them. Their spots are equally as irreplaceable. If one of the Hiraganas got injured and couldn't finish 3/4 of the tour would anyone want a Kanji member to take that spot?

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Their spots doing what? Filling in for an absent member should be considered normal if you have members in your group doing nothing.
    This whole post assumes that the hiragana members are, in fact, considered nothing by management (and apparently fuyuka), and that they are are aware of and are content with it, for some reason.
    Basically "we don't mind being considered worse than no replacement at all because we were told before hand we're not real members and shouldn't expect to do much public activities for the first few years"

Edit: sorry if I come across as hostile to forum members when I'm posting about this. As you can probably tell I'm quite passionate about the topic and it's probably coming across badly but it's not intended.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am just little concern when the management decided to leave Zuumin's spot empty instead of giving another members to fill in for music station.
    whatever the reason maybe....i hope they will figure out a way to deal with the situation better.

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I'm thinking rather than "situation", it could be a "concept". If it happens for a third time in the future, then I'd stick with this theory :p

19. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Does Keyakizaka have an official goods store anywhere (like how AKB has items to purchase at their theater and cafe)? If so, where is it located and what Metro exit should I get off at? Thanks for the help.

20. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I think they really need to clarify what Hiragana is supposed to be imo because they don't seem to be an actual under-group but they are not really being promoted as a seperate group and all they get is one single coupling song every few months which makes them more like a sub unit... (but then again, from management's perspective, who would want to pay a group of more than 10 girls for recording 3 songs a year :^^;: so they probably have something planned for them...)

Also, Fuyuka's attitude seems a little strange to me. To overexaggerate a little, if Techi breaks her leg or sth, what are they going to do? Would they say "No one can replace Techi" and perform without a center until she recovers? Obviously not.
    They can leave Zuumin's position open for one or two performances imo, but if she can't perform for weeks or even months they need a better solution for situations like this because obviously just leaving the space open isn't going to work if members who are essential to the performance are missing or multiple members at once and on the long term looks unprofessional (even if it seems cute for the first 1-2 performances).

• Like Like x 1