Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Absolutely love it :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I'm mixed. On one hand it looks fun, probably hugely easier to take care of, and any change is good change when she's managed the same length and similar looks for nearly her whole career.

On the other... it makes her look like a new mom... half-expected to see a diaper bag and stroller in the pic.
    Yukirin had the same hair for ages... but for good reason: she looks great with long hair, compliments her slender physique and long (Kagoshima?) limbs.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Well, she said she wanted to look like an adult. A new mom with a diaper bag and stroller would be an adult in most people's minds.

4. rmn89

rmn89 Member

Didnt think she gonna pulls it off. But boy! She does. Shes 26 . What do you expect?

5. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Her new hair style is ok for me, reminding me of Tsukiko Otonashi (Masami Nagasawa) "the kawaii detective".

6. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Is nice. Even if I prefer longer hair when it comes to girls, I think I'll get used to this quicker than some other ones.

7. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Mixed for me, I was worried about the chopping of her hair, doubt she can actually pull off the same sexiness as she did with her long hair.

Somewhat like Milky before and after?

But hey, at least those shots are good, and she can now pull off better danso as an 'ikemen' muahaha

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Milky's last haircut was way worse imo, that made her look quite bland. Looks like she's growing it longer again.

Oh well, as long as Yukirin never has a boob reduction it won't be too bad :lol:

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

LOL but she the only who has long n curvy limbs.

and thank god her shorthair doesnt have same short hairstyle just like the rest of 48G.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

now thats what i called miyuki or yamomoto wannabe body(wide) bit taller, but "slender" thats different story.
    even jurina who always thin-type-girl looks flat to me.
    if you measure their waist, you'll be understand even though yukirin was older.

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

:confused: Sakura looks nothing like Sayanee's body, and Milky has a much wider waist and not as curvy hips as Sakura... not to mention Sakura has longer legs compared to her torso than Milky (not that she looks bad, but Sakura and Yukirin have much better proportions for gravure than Milky IMO)...

A pretty one of Yukirin to compare with Sakura's proportions (very similar, Yukirin having longer legs):

This being Yukirin's forum, I'll stop talking about Sakura :^^;: But they've been compared for years, mostly because they both come from Kagoshima and have very similar proportions -- and success at gravure. ;)

13. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

The Kagoshima Duo can be compared, since Sakura is, well, growing in the right places as Yukirin ;)

In my opinion, the Sayamilky duo are shorter and able to project a curvier image, and Milky has wider hips but she probably lost weight in the worst places since her early years. Sayanee does have a good figure too, but for sexiness it's going to be Milky-Yukirin-Sakura with Milky and Yukirin having the visuals and aura over the other few.

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

cuz that was part of akip little-big project called "try-making-yukirin-succesor project". since the day 1 the pattern were way too obvious.
    maybe cuz he afraid one day when yukirin graduate kagoshima will go with her, i guess when he encounter sakura in audition he was like "yes, theres another acchan in kagoshima" lol kinda.
    akip even put sakura in various of yukirin's songs in most of hkt solo concert, even though just lip-sync.
    honestly it never really work for me cuz the details is too significant.

im gonna stop now, im sorry, its out of content
    the point is cant wait for yukirin works with vogue.

15. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

LOL I'm so loving this long discussion about hair cut, body curve and torso....[hehe]

And I swear I also had Nagasawa Masami in my mind when I saw Yukirin's new hair cut.

I know I will never be able to get Yukirin-with-long-hair out of my mind, but still, I can't help but feel excited to see more of her with short hair.

And why am I not surprised to see someone now is imagining her with a diaper bag and stroller?
    There's a reason why management made her as a single-mom in Majisuka Gakuen 2, carrying an infant on her back while doing her job as a cashier in a convenience store. Even then, they already knew Yukirin has "motherly/adult vibe" amongst all other members. :)

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL yeah... just was responding to part of the reply I didn't understand, to clarify them. Sakura and Yukirin are most definitely similarly built -- and gorgeous. It's no surprise Sakura has as much success at gravure as her legendary senpai. :approve:

Yukirin has that adult-mom vibe... because she's at the age where a lot of women who decide to have kids (getting rarer and rarer nowadays, I'm sure), have them. Kitarie said in an early episode of Niigata Friend (IIRC), in response to someone's question about her age: many of her friends are married and starting to have kids now, while she's still wearing seifuku. :^^;: So I'm sure this line of thinking is being applied to Yukirin too... even though she'd be one of the sexiest young mothers in Japan quite easily. :cute::cute::p

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Omg I love love love this new haircut. As someone has mentioned, I'm glad it's a new short hairstyle unlike many others' (Acchan wannabe?). And it's very edgy, I don't think it makes her look older at all, like, any teenage girl could rock that hair. Yukirin looks her age.

This will most likely widen Yukirin's recognition and fanbase ;)

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yukirin's twitter reached over 1 million followers :1st:

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Yukirin for 1 million followers on Twitter! <3 I'm also happy she joined IG, finally!

and about the new haircut. wow O_O Yukirin always had long hair so it's weird and "new" to see her with short hair like this! I love her long hair a lot and I think long hair suits her the most, but it's nice to see her trying some changes (it can always grow again, haha) and the short hair looks good on her, especially on that photoshoot(?), those 3 photos. She looks really cool, I want to see more photos and videos of her with the new hairstyle <3

20. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Man that latest AKBingo episode with Yukirin, made me cry inside. Reminds me of the old times where pretty much every single member was great for variety, even those who didn't get to stand out and didn't get shown as much. Every girl had a great personality and something unique about them that made everyone so interesting.