Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    All these people arguing and junk over Sakura doing a song and like- am I the only one who thought maybe Sakura wanted to perform that song because she just simply liked it and because she felt moved by it? Not to cause controversy or some other such and such, but because she wanted to do it for HERSELF and screw everyone who thinks she can't/shouldn't? I don't get all this arguing. This is all sounding like people taking the 'rival' groups thing too seriously.

2. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really like Saku's BOKU WA IYA DA!!!! :omfg::omfg::omfg:
    It's like she's screaming it from her heart.
    As I watched a lot of Saku's performance, I think she does really well with cool and dark concept.
    She can pull off cute performance as well, but I like her cool and dark performance better cause there's so many emotions and seems that she's really into it :D

3. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Even I will admit that Sakura has a killer body, but she doesn't need to take off any clothes in order to be stunning.

4. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I...just wanna drop this 3 minutes video filled with Matsui Jurina and Miyawaki sakura happy moment

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Can I just say how much your posts make my day :blush:

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

7. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    she can't run
    she on her way to study how does singing works
    but Miyawaki Sakura Knows the soul of cooking
    Youtube :

DM :

8. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Sakura, definitely wife material :)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

9. April8

April8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    OMG
    It is definitely her charm point!!!
    That strike made my day LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

new Yuukousen CM

15s

30s

making

11. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

CM posters
    IMG_20171024_155450.jpg IMG_20171024_155451.jpg

12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Crow's Blood goes Stateside.

13. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    miyawaki sakura CM compilation

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  14. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    This is a really random question, but when did Sakura start dying her hair? I only seemed to have noticed now, lol. And also, when did she become 164 cm? Like I noticed on her profile that it changed from 163 cm to 164 cm. Where was his revealed?

15. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Does any remember Sakura's Shanghai Interview?

Can anyone translate what she said here?

16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Iirc she highlight her hair when she got her extension in Nyan nyan graduation and dyed her hair again to red/salmon pink when she makes her hair short in late May/early June. Recently she's back with her black short hair

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sorry for the grammer mistakes but this is what it's roughly written.

Interviewer: Hello Everyone, Thanks for waiting .. This is a broadcast from Entertainment Director ( ? ) , I’m KK sensei, Today we have invited HKT48 & AKB48’s Miyawaki Sakura.

This past 2 days there have been earthquakes in Sichuan & XinJiang & everybody is worried and anxious, we hope Sakura can give them some encouragement

Sakura : Hope everyone is safe & sound

I : Next we have Sakura do a self introduction

S : I am HKT48 & AKB48’s Miyawaki Sakura … eh .. self intro ? … I am currently an idol ! ….. and …Ah ! yes …. For this year’s election, thks to everyone’s support, as a result … I’ve gotten 4th rank …. I’m very grateful for everyone’s help …. Next year I will aim for 1st rank, please support me everybody.

Translator : Everyone is hoping she will get 1st next year

S : Please take care of me :) ( Fighto pose !! )

Quick Questions & Response

Q : What is Sakura’s favorite China dish ?

S : Xiao Long Bao

I : Xiao Long Bao, everyone heard it ? Xiao Long Bao

Q : What is Sakura’s favorite Japan’s dish ?

S : er………… what shall it be …. Sushi

Q : Can you introduce Fukuoka’s dishes ?

S: hmm there’s a lot , for example Mentaiko, Innards Nabe, not to mention .. Ramen, oooo they’re delicious J

Q : What’s the reason for Sakura to come to China for this trip?

S: Er .. I’m fortunate to be involved in this upcoming drama that is to be broadcast online in China & to participate for the acting , hence my reason to be in China.

Q: HKT recently performed at HK, when will HKT hold a LIVE concert in China ?

S: Yeah … at the moment there’s no plan …. If only there’s a decision in regards to this … hopefully next year, we can come .

Q:The fans wishes Sakura to say a few words in mandarin….

S: Hello everyone

I : Hello everyone

S : Delicious !!

I: Delicious

S : I love You ! ( pic shows This is for U )

Everyone : I love youuuuuu

S : Thank youuu

Q: Netizens are saying I love you

S : Ah ! I love you ! hehehe

I : This is not a question but a blessing ( pic shows SERIOUS ) This person is saying : Congrats in getting 4th rank in the election ( MORE SERIOUS ) For Next year’s elections, we China fans will work harder … we swear to you ( stronger feelings compared to we promise you ) !

S : Thank you

Q : Who is Sakura’s favorite entertainment personnel?

S: Entertainment personnel ? ….favorite personnel ?? …… Singer ? Hmmmmmm My favorite singer is Ikimono-gakari (いきものがかり) … they’re Japan artist …

Q : Which member pops up 1st thing in your mind right now ?

S : Sasshi

I : er hehe .. Sasshi !!

S: Sasshi

I: Sasshi

S : (nodding) Sasshi

I: Sashihara Rino !!!

Staff : ooo.. someone ( netizen ) guess it too !

I: Good !

Q: What kind of presence is Sashihara Rino to You ?

S: To me, Sasshi is like an elder sister, a mentor … yea …. It’s this type of feeling

Q : How old are you ?

S: I’m 19 at March … it’s my last year in my 10s .. yes, this year

Q: What kind of coming of age ceremony does Sakura wish to attend next year?

S: Among the members who are of the same age group, there are many who will soon bear the burden of upholding 48 Group’s future, this year .. ahh .. next year, when everyone is welcoming the coming of age, if someone mentions “ Yeah … it’s gonna be this group of people that will lead 48 G “ …how do you say it …. Portrays or exhibit such feelings …that will be good

Q : looking forward to your speech at next year’s Coming of Age Ceremony

S: I will do my best

Q: Which part of your body does Sakura love ?

S: Ehhhhh ?

Translator : For example, which part of your body is your charm point ?

S: My Ear

I: your Ear ?

S : Yes, coz my Ear is big

Q : What is Sakura’s favorite drink ?

S: Drinks ? hehehehe …. Hmm .. I love juice + carbonated type , like for example, Ginger ale type , yup, love those type

Q: When will the promotion begin ?

S: Not sure when the promotion will begin but it happen soon. Please look forward for it.

Q: If there’s a next life… will you wanna be a male / female ?

S: I feel being a guy is good, it feels like it’s more easier being a guy than a gal

Q: What’s your favorite book?

S: hmm book? I read quite a lot of books ranging from novels to manga. Recently I’m into One Piece.

Q: What films is Sakura’s favorite?

S: I’ve seen a few movies, among them is this China film << The Road Home >> ( 我的父亲母亲 ) .. if I remember there is such a film right?

I: yes, yes

S: When I saw this film, I honestly feel that the female lead actress is very cute ( pic indicates Says I am CUTE J )

Lets one feel like wanting to act in this film

Q: Is there still any decision in regards to your picture book ?

S: Actually … quite a while ago there was a decision to release the 2nd picture book BUT the photo taking haven’t begin. I’m hoping from that it can release before I reach 20 years old. In the mean time, please wait patiently for it.

Q: What’s the thing you will do the moment you wake up every day ?

S: geee … thank you very much …. firstly I’ll look at SNS , will go through the entire SNS, will look at the fans’ messages and check on them ( pic shows : Spying )

Q: There’s now about 40k people watching this online

Translator : There’s now 40k people online watching this broadcast

S: EH? Coool ! haha

<< Off AIR - Interview >>

Q: First question is like this ….

Starting from 2015’s HKT48 Asia tour involving HK & Taiwan, this is the 3rd location & your first time coming to Mainland China. Although it’s only for a few hours, what is your impression of Shanghai ?

S: For work, it’s my first time to Shanghai but in my private time I’ve travelled to China, Yes .. Shanghai, Beijing, and I’ve been to China many times.

I love China very much, the food is delicious, yeah … that’s why I wish they can quickly hold a concert in Shanghai. AND I wish to go to DisneyLand ( Pic : Faster .. Faster Come !!)

Q: Question 2 that everyone wish to ask is : Have you seen China movies or TV shows before ? Do you have any preferred actor/actress or production ?

S: << The Road Home >> ( 我的父亲母亲 ) was my first China film, although I do not remember the lead actress’s name, I feel she’s beautiful and cute, yup .. I hope in the future I also have the chance to appear in China’s movies.

Q: For This China production job, is there any difference between China & Japan’s experience ?

S: Because the filming only begins later, I am still unsure but due to the language barrier, if I can overcome this factor, it’ll allow me to perform & act better

Q: Last Question .. Everyone knows this year Sakura achieved 4th rank in this year’s election & you mentioned you will be attending next year’s Coming of Age Ceremony, We’ll like to ask Sakura, what will be your goal, not only the election but rather what other goals do you have?

S: Well … Upon 20 years old, although I will not graduate as an idol, I hope I can become more involved in acting & want more people to recognize Miyawaki Sakura & have the chance to do so.

Pic shows Thanks for Watching

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Oh, okay thanks

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Man, Sakura's forum is dead. This is bad news if it reflects her fandom in general. After all, she is seeking center next senbatsu!

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Stage48 is not at all representative of the Japanese fans, nor is it even representative of the whole international fandom, really. There's a whole other side on social networks like Twitter too. Most of the people from this forum that voted for her last year don't even post here regularly, so I wouldn't read too much between how active this thread is versus the health of her fandom.

• Like Like x 1