Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayuyu will be on the cover of BOMB! (December 2017 Issue), Along with Sasshi and Yukirin. Issue is out on November 9th.
    [​IMG]

2. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    mayuki covering Pink lady UFO
    arent they sounds good together :')

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I need that picture of Mayu's evolution on the banner lol.

5. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    those MaYuki pics are so lovely!

6. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Her smile looks much more brighter in those pictures than the ones we've seen lately. :)

7. deedee

deedee Kenkyuusei

Sorry does anyone has mayu,juri,and naachan interview translation from AKBGroup Newspaper? Will be glad if anyone translate that

8. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Kenkyuusei

New member here!

I have been a Mayuyu fan for awhile now and I must say... I'm soooo sad that she's graduating! :cold::cry2:

I wish she would not have graduated until after the 10th senbatsu elections! As selfish as I am, I want her to make a record, too! If Sasshi made a record of winning Senbatsu Elections 3 times, Mayu should have stayed to make a record of being Kami 7 for 10 Senbatsu Elections straight since the beginning of Senbatsu elections!!! :worthy:

She's amazing and her fanbase is sooo strong, if not so rich, to keep her in Kami 7 for so long...I personally think that if she were to not graduate and still participate in next year's election, she would have won...hopefully! Either way, she'll be there at the kami 7!

*sigh* My dream for her will never be realized. I do hope her graduation will be great and her last single would sell tons. I also hope her center song and solo song would be really popular. :cute:

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeahh...if only she didn't said this will be her last ssk. But if that so, Sasshi might also said this year won't be her last, too...

10. Wolfinsin

Wolfinsin Kenkyuusei

So, I've been out of touch with 48g for like 3 years now, just thought I'd check back in to see how things are going.
    Sad to see Mayuyu is graduating, she probably is my kami-oshi til this day. It's sad, even if I want to come back to 48g fandom, almost all of the members I cared about are gone.
    I look forward to seeing what Mayuyu does in the future though!

11. DEVON

DEVON Kenkyuusei

Hi all also.. Welcome back also to old fan..
    Looking forward tomorrow mayuyu grad concert..also i had to take leave for 1/2 day lol..
    Are we all mayu oshi gonna spam chat48 tomorrow? It will be nice if like that lol..
    Tomorrow will be a cry festival lmao..
    Also mayu shared this from her twitter.. Did u all hear that mayu chant.. Lmao
    https://twitter.com/karaage_mayu/status/924511701571026944

12. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    10 years idol
    Watanabe Mayu

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    dont mind the comments but that's 14K PEOPLE OMFG but sadly out of that 14K, i'm/we're not there..
    LINK

14. Crescentian

Crescentian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Went to Nagoya with a friend who is Mayuyu oshi. The wait was about 1,5 to 2 hours. It was insane. My friend waited in line twice. He also has some sneak video material from the final send off. Also applied to the concert tickets but failed everytime. Now looking for a way/ a place to see the concert through BS Sky.

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's ironic that I begin to understand and love Mayuyu after her graduation announcement. But i wish her the best for her endeavour.

The latest single is really great and i can't wait to listen to the whole songs. mayuyu look very cute in the mv lol. it's corny but it's cute. it works imho. i love the scenes where she paints in the air while running. iconic.

• Like Like x 1
  16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

The day has come. I don't know how to feel, but I'm looking forward to see her grad con.
    I hope she'll have fun <3

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  17. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    The day I never think would come has come..... Since I met AKB Mayu has always been there so is going to be so strange for me watch the group without her...eventough Mayu wasn´t my oshi I always repect her... I´m gonna miss her:( ... Thanks for everything .. Thanks for all this 10 years Mayuyu.<3

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

The Day has arrived (In a couple of hours from now). Still finding it hard to believe that she is going to be around anymore (Feels weird not to see her apart of the AKB48 Group Calendar 2018).

The DVD will be out on December 27th (Forshadowing her Theater Graduation?). The Limited Edition will have the 2014 SSK on there as well (Since that never got release on DVD because of Yuko's Graduation Concert being the next day).
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12324305584.html

19. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you! Now I know how I will be spending my Christmas bonus :hehe:

20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Finally the day come. Still managing to get over with it. She will still be around for a month or so I think. But it still very sad depicting AKB without Mayu :cry: Thanks for all these years. Still remember the first time I vote for SSK and following the SSK from a group chat on my road trip to Nottingham, and the huge relief when I found out that she won the SSK.